Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Feminazi RP

What seemed to be a push for equal rights for women, evolved into a movement for Female Superiority. Emma Watson used her influential status to take charge of the movement, forming militant groups which gathered wide spread support. Violence ensued, but it didn’t take long for the Feminists to get a strong foothold to force their regime upon the world. Within a few years the globe had been united under the banner of Feminism, Emma at the helm.

The Feminists destroyed the men who resisted, taking them to behavioural camps and indoctrinating them. Eventually a public announcement was made that the last Resistance Group had been destroyed.

The year is 2025, men who live in the Feminist paradise are forced to wear Testosterone suppressing devices, making them submissive and docile. Once every six months men are subjected to a consultation, in which Testosterone, Muscle Mass, and General Behaviour is tested to ensure they are within specified guidelines. Lingering in the shadows, a secretive resistance group known only as ‘The Shaft’ bides their time. Having discovered a defect in a small percentage of the testosterone suppressors, they have been able to reverse their effects, boosting the testosterone of the few men wearing the defective units. ‘The Shaft’ have waited for a few months now for reports of a Male who’s broke from the norm and could be their champion.

Heya,

Hope you like my backstory for this prompt. Basically, Emma Watson has created a utopian feminist world. I’m looking for someone who would be able to play as a Switch, and is the male who’s Testosterone Suppressor has been reversed into a Testosterone Booster. They’ll go through the consultation and overwhelm the Feminazi, contact The Shaft Resistance Group. From there we can discuss where to go. Do the Rebels overthrow Emma Watson and her regime? Or do they succumb to her like all the rest.

If you’re a female, an idea I’ve had is that you could be the Leader of The Shaft, wronged by Emma you have your eyes set on her throne and will manipulate an army of Rebels to bring her down. In terms of kinks I’m quite open to keeping this vanilla or going very extreme.

A list of general ones I would like to include are; Fight for Dominance, Orgasm Control, Forced Orgasm, Milking, Tight Costumes, Humiliation, Corruption, Light Bondage. Though not essential I’d be very much up for experimenting with the following;

Futa, Transformation, Expansion, Snuff, Violence, Non-Con. If this has caught your interest me, please message me with a description of your character, your kinks, any ideas you have, and any celebrities that you would love to include as well.

Limits are; age play, toilet stuff

Would prefer to play in PMs

Back
Top Bottom