Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder Adventure Path: [Erotic]

Aquarian_Blue

Planetoid
Hey there, everyone. So, I've ran a few games of D&D before, and I soon became really interested in the Pathfinder setting and the concept of the adventure path in particular. Now that I'm situated and have a fair bit of free time, I'd like to get something like it started on here. I'm looking for a group of four or five interested players to take part in it.

I'll be a standard pathfinder game that will deal more heavily in smut from time to time. It certainly won't be shying away from erotic themes, either with party members, NPCS, or enemies. (Expect non-consensual themes to be involved should this happen.)

Anyway, I'll write some character creation information down below!

Level 1, 20 Point-Buy, First Party, 2 Traits, 1 Drawback. You gain an additional trait if you take an additional drawback.

--

Ironfang Invasion: "When the PCs witness their hometown of Phaendar destroyed in the first steps of an all-out war of conquest, they begin a quest that leads them from desperate survival to heroes of legend as they push back against the monstrous Ironfang Legion. This ruthless army—helmed by the hobgoblin General Azaersi and empowered by an ancient artifact known as the Onyx Key—intends to claim both Nirmathas and Molthune while the warring nations bicker. The heroes' quest will take them deep into the fey-haunted Fangwood Forest, to the craggy bluffs of western Nirmathas, and delve deep into the earth to explore the Darklands. Can a small band of refugees grow into champions and push back against Azaersi's horde, or will the Ironfang Invasion give way to an Ironfang nation?"

--

Setting Information: " Phaendar (the small town each of you begin in) has persisted in some form or another for three centuries, ever since the construction of its eponymous bridge over the expansive Marideth River made it a minor stopping point on Cheliax’s trade road to what were once the nation’s northern colonies. Over the years, the town’s population has rarely risen above a few hundred souls, and very little has changed even now, despite a war for independence raging just 3 days’ march to the south. Beyond its location as a crossroads between the Nesmian Plains and the Hollow Hills, Phaendar offers little military value. The lack of walls makes it impossible to hold; the flat land allows citizens to see armies approaching a day in advance and flee into the woods; and the river it overlooks is choked with rapids and barely navigable. Only someone wildly overambitious or a tactical genius would find any value in this exposed underbelly of a farm town."

"The town of 400 residents rarely sees any excitement, however, you are each in town, for one reason or another, (as citizens or as travelers) during the famous Market Festival, a major source of news, entertainment, and revenue. The 2- day affair, held once every 3 months, gathers farmers and herders from across the Nesmian Plains, as well as woodcutters from the nearby Fangwood and prospectors from the Hollow Hills, to trade for supplies and raw materials. Even traders from the “big city” of Tamran make their way to the event, swelling the town’s population to half again its normal size."

--

DISCORD LINK: Here!

Last edited:
Obviously interested, probably going for some Green Skin superiority theme, something about evil and racial strenght and domination of the enemy, I'm still kind of drunk so I'll figure it out later... xD

I'm thinking I'll most likely put up a discord to beat around character concepts. I've decided on running Ironfang Invasion, I'll edit my opening post with more information.

So far we've got a halfling seducer witch and a dwarven futanari melee.

Hey there, everyone. So, I've decided what I'm going to run!

I'll be running Ironfang Invasion, and I'll have more information up on that momentarily, which I'll edit in the thread.

--

Here's a link to the discord chat, which we'll use for quick OOC conversation and character building!

Here you go!

This still open? Sounds like quite a bit of fun, been wanting to try out a wyvaran in particular

So much for a tortured crusader tiefling with a serious case of self-targeting racism that feels guilty for even being born.

I'd probably have at least a bit of angst. Thinking a Wyvaran Shifter that was kidnapped as an egg and made into a slave/gladiator type, but most of my rpg characters tend to be pretty jovial/friendly in some regard anyway. So that’d mostly just be background angst if I get in

Back
Top Bottom