Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any SEND ME A STARTER! ANYTHING! GO! [Also looking for MMF poly!]

jeessiiccaa

Super-Earth
Hiya, I'm Jess.

giphy.gif

-------------------------------------
SEND ME A STARTER! ANYTHING! GO! -- I tried this once before, but it didn't seem to take off - probably because I vanished or became a total flake or something. BUT I WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN! Basically, I'm looking for those stories you've been dying to try... or the starters that never received a response. I'm looking for you to send me your starter - to my e-mail, which you can PM me for. I'm giving you complete creative freedom, and I expect the same in return. You can either request I play a certain role - or leave it up to me. Just specify in your message! THE PREMISE DOESN'T MATTER. If it's something that interests YOU, then maybe it'll interest me. Won't know 'til you try! Let's make some magic happen, hmm?

In case you're curious, I've been RPing for the better part of 19-20 years (with hiatuses in-between), and I tend to consider myself a reasonable partner with a lot to offer, especially to the right person. I've written adult themes for longer than I care to admit on every platform you can imagine. Naturally, I'm no stranger to the naughty. I live my life trying everything once, and my writing follows the same principle. Rarely will I deny a well-written plot unless it's something I'm unbearably disinterested in.

Anywho - my main request thread is here. You should probably check it out to get an idea of what I'm all about and who I am as a roleplayer. Basically, I'm reaching out [again] on this forum, hoping to play some male characters. I like having a dick for a change, and I can pretty much guarantee I won't disappoint. If the whole 'idea of a male being played by a female' thing kills it for you, then I'm sorry - but I can assure you my mind's more male-oriented than most actual men most of the time (haha!), and I can play whoever you're looking for. A suave Romeo? Sure. Everyone's favorite bad boy? Why not? Somewhere in the middle? Shit, of course I can! I'm also willing to pair my men with whoever. Be it female, male, a chick with a dick - whatever. I can make it work. With that said, I doooo have a few things you should know (which you'll clearly find at the link above, too):

------------------------------------​

• I only play via e-mail.
  • I'm a multi-paragraph writer, and I expect the same from you. Zero exceptions.
  • I like story AND smut. Gimme a bit of both, 'kay?
------------------------------------
I'm game for whatever pairing/plot you have up your sleeve. Or, if you're interested, I could cook something up in a jiffy... Just let me know. Please establish some kind of interest though. 'HEY, WANNA RP?' makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit... and we wouldn't want that, now, would we? SO, without further ado,

PM ME.

CURRENTLY CRAVING:

07/23/2018 -- MMF polyamorous relationship anyone?

07/22/2018 -- SERIAL KILLER/CULT/SOMETHING SUPER AWESOME LIKE THAT!

07/17/2018 -- Incest. Either male/female or male/male. Liking the Daddy/Daughter or Daddy/Son dynamic right now.
I've had very few MxM plots work out well for me. Or rather, I could never find a story I truly enjoyed. SO, I'M CRAVING MxM BADLY, TOO!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom