Fx Any The (Un)Lucky (Non)Pervert

RapeWorld

Star
Hey there! I have a lot of experience RPing and I'm actually a writer professionally. My only real limits are incest and bathroom stuff. I hope to hear from you if this idea captures your curiosity! Right now, I'm looking for something short-term and intense! I like RPs with deep plots, but right now I'm not looking for that. I just want someone with similar smutty kinks to write with. First, though, here are the major kinks I'd want to include:
  • Public Humiliation
  • Extreme Orgasm
  • Lactation
  • And, of course, whatever kinks you want to include
The idea: I want to do an RP based on the "Lucky Pervert" comic. You can read it here: Part 1 / Part 2
The twist would be that it is gender-swapped. Instead of a guy getting the Sex Luck, it would be a girl. And she's far from a pervert. In fact, she won't enjoy the experience much at all! But that doesn't matter at all. She's got the Sex Luck, so unbelievable sexual encounters will just fall into her lap every where she turns. I would love to play as this (un)lucky virgin, while you would be the one to describe what happens to her. We can use the source comic as inspiration, but we can also come up with new scenarios to subject her to. I'm happy to help come up with ideas, so you won't have to do all the work, although I'd also enjoy being surprised by some scenarios. Ready to plunge me helplessly into the depths of unwanted pleasure? :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom