Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Metamorphmagus Files...

Nymphadora

Planetoid
This will be the start of something great, I think.

I will try to keep this up to date with thoughts and status of my creative flow.

Even Nymphs Have Rules...
  • You can expect at least one post per week/ten days per story. If this is not enough for you, we may not play well together.
  • I typically write on weekdays. My evenings and weekends are more about spending time with my husband. That said, I am often logged in during these times, I just may not get writing done.
  • I will do my best to let you know if I am struggling to reply or if life gets in the way and I might take longer than normal. If I have a planned absence coming up, I will always inform my partners.
  • Please don't poke me for posts, this is a quick way to get me to walk away. I won't enjoy myself if I feel pressured to play.
  • Short posts are necessary, no denying it, but please only when necessary. No one-liners, please.
  • If it feels like there is no real effort to spell correctly or produce reasonable grammar, neither of us will have a good time because I won’t want to work with you.
  • Continuity folks! Mistakes happen, of course, that is life. But, there is a limit to how much I can handle! Some threads get long and trying to remember little details can be hard but a PM to confirm will be met with appreciation for double checking rather than throwing a guess. I'm guilty of forgetting sometimes too and will ask for clarification and reminders when needed.
  • Communication is key. I'm friendly. I prefer to be bitten so I won't typically bite. If you are having a hard time with where to go next, let's talk about it. If you still don't feel it, just let me know and we will move on from the tale.

Turn-Ons Include…

All of these go for men and women. If you are a Dominant woman looking to play rough with another woman, perhaps I'm her...

Flirting… Kissing… Biting… Teasing… Yes, it all kind of blends into one thing at times. Starts when that certain someone comes up behind you somewhat unexpectedly, one arm around the front moving up or down, surprise me. The other hand at the throat or pulling the hair back, maybe covering the suddenly trembling lips (Hand over mouth is a BIG one for me). Teeth, tongue and lips at the neck, that spot, somehow it’s always the right spot and fingers slip in… OK, you get the idea. By a Dominant or non, it will leave a puddle on the floor. (Maybe a little bit bigger puddle for a D) ;-)

Playing shy and coy, yeah… that’s me, I’m a real innocent at times. Not a stupid naïve but a sweet naïve you just want to take in your arms and protect, perhaps cherish like a pet...

I can also be the perfect little slave girl… trained pet. But I prefer the fiery rebel who fights all and is taken down and made to suffer for her defiance. Broken more and more over time though never losing her spirit. (If you really want to RP breaking someone to a piece of flesh that lifelessly does as told, I will discuss your idea but make no promises I can get a character there even if I try!)

Some inspirational thoughts...
  • Make my girl cower in fear then drag her by the hair to her new place in the world.
  • Pin her against the wall and let her feel how your body is hard with strength and passion and the need to control her.
  • Let her smell the leather of your belt before you use it on her.
  • Smile at her tears.
  • Grip her throat and hiss your disappointment as she stares into your eyes.
  • Let her hear the rip of the duct tape, the flick of a knife or the swish of a cane.
  • Taste her trembling lips.
  • Gently hush her as you force that heavy gag into her mouth

Bondage Consensual and Non-Consensual. Yes please. NC is a favourite, in context Bah... maybe out of context too. ;)

If it might give me goosebumps, give it a try...

There is a big place inside of me that loves that subtle coercion to lay back and trust that the one that binds you is really binding you to them. More than just a game with ropes or leather, a love story even if there are crooked paths to follow to get to that love and devotion.

Threaten and terrify, feel free to see how far you can push. The sound of growling, and yes even women can growl a command in passion, anger, orgasm...

If you don't see something that you could enjoy or want to enjoy with me but still feel like you want to give me a try in some fashion, go for it, suggest it. I'm very bendy... Extra points if you know who said that. hehe

OFFS - Please Review!

DEFINITELY NO to navel piercing!

Scat
Vore
Body mod (amputations, excessive piercing, there are probably more example of "No Thank You" Body Mods)
Trying to convince me to play the dominant character. I just don't enjoy it. Please don't ask.

Last edited:
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good... (And that I was totally honest in answering!)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Pet
100% Submissive
100% Rope bunny
99% Masochist
99% Slave
98% Primal (Prey)
98% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
94% Boy/Girl
68% Experimentalist
58% Non-monogamist
46% Voyeur
43% Brat
37% Exhibitionist
12% Vanilla
0% Switch
BDSM Test: What kind of sexual deviant are you?

Back
Top Bottom