Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Strictly Fandom Search

smolusagi

Moon
So this thread has been made, not just to Accommodate my interest in Naruto based roleplays but to really play what i've been craving fandom wise. Please note that I highly prefer for my partners to be able to provide at least 3 good paragraphs worth of a reply in third person. Yes i always encourage more of a reply that's just a bare minimum kinda thing. Anyways, I accept all pairings, MxM,MxF, FxF, I also love to do OcXCanon and CanonXCanon pairings as well. I double up so that's also a plus! My only restraint I'd have on that is that i prefer to keep the rps separate from each other, meaning i wouldn't want to combine them into a single rp(Some exceptions may occur). Also, i am perfectly capable of playing this out in either a PM or a Thread, so strictly thread rpers fear not! Anyways, down to the task at hand, i have a few animes i've been craving most so this will be a kind of special focus kind of thing. If it's bolded, it means i prefer to play that role, If the whole thing is bold, i can play either role

Naruto:
KakashiXNaruto
Kakashi
XSakura
NarutoXSakura
ShikamaruXOC
OC
XGaara

Characters I am able to play:
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kiba, Neji,
Hinata, Ino, Lee, Guy, Iruka

Black Butler:
(will ONLY do ocXCanon if it is a modern AU rp)
CielXSebastian
CielXAlois

ClaudeXAlois
Ciel
XLizzy

Sebastian, Claude, Ciel, Alois, Grell, Lizzy

Inuyasha:
InuyashaXKagome
SangoXMIroku
Inuyasha
XKikyo
KagomeXMiroku
KogaXKagome
KagomeXShesshomaru

Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Naraku, Miroku, Koga
Sango, Kagome, Kikyo

Soul Eater:
MakaXSoul
MakaXDr. Stien
MakaXKid
Kid
XCrona
OCXDr. Stein

Characters I am able to Play:
Maka, Soul, Black Star, Death the Kid, Dr. Stein
Crona

Please note that these roleplays will have smut, depending on the pairing, i can go from either 50/50 smut to story ration or 40/60 smut to story ratio, Kinks do's and don'ts will be discussed as well. Enjoy the update!

I am honestly just super craving a good story filled with amazing smut moments, may it be naughty public touching or something more.
I'd love to do OcXCanon or CanonXCanon, just hmu! Please note that i like long responses, 3-5 paragraphs? Also i apologize for my long hiatus!

Back
Top Bottom