Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Slow but Steady Writer- Dark and Twisty

Nymphadora

Planetoid
I have this brewing idea that I am starting to really crave. It will need some discussion and development with a creative partner.

Quite a dark and trigger laden concept involving abuse and strict control.

A long-term story written either in the forums, PM or Google Docs.

For now, I will pop in the inspirational songs that have added to this thorny path I wish to walk

Obsessive love: Sick Puppies - Walking Away (Lyrics in details below vid)

Leading to abusive control and more: Apocalyptica - S.O.S. (Anything but love) Lyrics

Something that could be twisted in down the line or produce its own dark tale: Evanescence - Good Enough

Please, PM with thoughts and ideas, not merely that you are interested. I will update with thoughts and perhaps samples as the days go by.

Last edited:
Maybe a stalker type that figures out how to become her boyfriend. She doesn't realize he's been watching her for a few months or so. So much so that he has managed to become intimate with her habits, likes and dislikes and so on. His long-term plans, once he's won her over, will be to initiate more and more control over her. Have her move in with him as soon as he can. He knows her well enough he can manipulate her from early on but somehow manages to keep her trusting him and innocently happy.

Until he gets her in his home.

That's when he starts to try and change some of the habits he's witnessed. Make her even more perfect for him. Monitors everything she does from apps installed on her phone and laptop. It builds, starting ominously with her losing her job and he convinces her she doesn't need to work anyway, he makes enough. Now she's more homebound and more dependent on him. The trap is slowly closing in around her...

I have been using 'he' but it can easily be done by a woman as well.

In fact, something where the woman who is lesbian, will work to force MC to pleasure her even if mine is reluctant. MC had never been interested in a woman before and now finds herself somehow captive to a dominant, obsessed woman who wants MC in every way she can have her.

PM to discuss! :)

Back
Top Bottom