Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term Shonen fun

Hey there!
How's it going?
Thanks for stopping by!
Would be even better if you say "hi"
:p

Well then, enough of that. Here's a list of fandoms I'd love to do. Also, note this isn't an exhaustive list as I am open to ideas.
[More *=greater interest]

Bleach****
Demon Slayer**
DOA***
Fairy Tail**
Fallout*
Harem***
Hunter X Hunter
Inuyasha*
Isekai****
Konosuba****
Multiverse***
My Hero Academia ****
One Piece*****
Outlaw Star***
Superheroes****
-One day, things changed. An item, ranging from toys, cars, electronics, and clothing in everyone's possession suddenly became special. These items each gained a new ability, which could then grow and evolve with time, practice, and character growth.

0. I'm always up for chatting and like getting to know people. So if anyone wants to chat, maybe play 21 questions or just share stories and fantasies, I'd love to chat.
1. Communication is key! If there's a problem, let me know, and we'll work through it. Please just don't up and vanish without so much as a goodbye. Even if it's a loss of interest, I'll understand. I would like to know the rp isn't going anywhere, and it's time to move on, instead of waiting around for something to happen.
2. Casual level. That is to say that I'll give two to three paragraphs with decent grammar and expect the same.
3. Further the story along. Ever watch improv? Notice how they always add on to what's been said? Yeah. Do that! Please don't just respond with a description, or some kind of one-liner because that leaves me nowhere to go.
4. Characters. I don't mind who you play, be it an original or cannon, but I prefer OCs, and rarely venture into my main being cannon.
5. Basic rping rules. Don't god mod. Don't power pod. No metagaming. Etc. Etc.
6. Reserve the rights to edit the rules as I see fit
7. Sex is great, but I prefer a bit of meat on my roleplaying bones. Ideally, it would be an 80-20 story to smut ratio
8. I would long-term, shonen style rps. So the usual of wacky powers, character growth, and world-building/ exploring. Arcs would be great too! Also, this isn't a must but it would be fun.
9. I'm cool with most pairings fxf, mxf, futa x futa. Just never been into MXM. Though, open to traps(x F). If that make sense?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom