Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heart Shaker

Meteorite
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Introduction

Hello again! As I already said before, I have roleplayed quite a bit in the past but it has been awhile since then. I mainly roleplay as females (Preferably original characters, but can also do some fandoms) The character profiles I post are mainly the basic stuff, history is added a little later. JRPGs have been in my life for awhile and when it comes to themes, I do prefer a more fantasy like themes.

I do the drawings myself! Some of them are kind of old and was part of something before, but hey I like to give you guys a visual representation of my gals too. Lastly, if I don't put a drawing with the profile, it's because I got lazy :') I also work like... at the ass crack of dawn to like 230 in the afternoon so I won't reply right away! Rules are IMPORTANT​

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
Rules

.。*゚+.*.。 Important to read these! READ ALL OF IT!​ ゚+..。*゚+

1) Please follow BMR rules!
2) I would also like to do roleplays in PMs since I feel a little more comfortable that way (Includes OOC and discussing ideas)
3) If you aren't having fun, I'm not having fun. Please tell me if the RP is boring or lacking in something! We can talk about it and see where we can go from there.
4) Please don't leave me in the dark! If you become busy or just don't want to RP anymore please inform me! Everyone has a life and gets busy so I understand if your don't reply right away, but give me a heads up.
5) Please be somewhat literate. Give me something to work with in a reply! As long as it's 1-2 paragraph as the reply, longer if you want and I'll try to match. But really as long as there is something for me to reply with, it's all Gucci. I can't stress enough how many times in the past when someone replies but all I could literally do was reply in a few short sentences. I like writing which is why I'm here so please give me some content to go off of. My English can also be ass so I hope you guys understand.
6) I do prefer drawn or digital face claims! I know a lot of people do real people face claims and nothing wrong with that but it makes me a little uncomfortable, especially if it's someone famous or an idol.
7) Story>Smut. I do like the story and plot in RPs since I like seeing both characters interact and see the development between them. I'm a sucker for romance so if that's included, yayy; But as long as their is plot, there will be smut. I know this site goes for that so I might even just do smut only RPs depending on what we discuss.
8) If your are interested in roleplaying with me, please message me what your favorite fruit is in the PM subject line! If not, I'll ignore you! WINK WINK​

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
Kinks

Turn Ons / Do’s ( ´థ౪థ)
- Licking/biting
- Rough...but gentle
- Sweet talk
- Dirty talk (I like both, depends which way the RP swings)
- Age gap ( Not a super huge one...If my character is 18 she ain't going for a 40 or 50 year old)
- Kissing. All sorts of kissing
- Biting
- Teasing
- Hand holding
- Creampies (DENPENDS ON WHO THO)
- Blind folds

Turn Offs / Don’ts ಠ_ಠ
- Hardcore BDSM
- Rape
- Furries or Alien
- Overly muscular people
- Nice Guy™ (Females too)
- Everything to do with Vore, Scat, Gore (Not into that stuff)
- Humiliation
- Torture

F-List

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
Theme / Ideas / Fandoms/ Pairings

- My interest depends on the person I'm roleplaying with
- CharacterxOC if you're into that
- Character inspired by fandoms
- OCxOC

My Characters (More to be added)
Jae Xiao -BIO-
Miyuki Jung -BIO
Sai Valentine -BIO-
Loki Able -BIO
Kang Yu-Jin -BIO-

Themes I'm really into

- Fantasy, action, sci-fi, Adventure, ect.. (Really anything that doesn't involve like...magic I find a bit boring, but there are exceptions!)

Fandoms I'm into at the moment are..

- Harry potter
- Kingdom Hearts
- Final fantasy
- Monster Hunter
- Anime we might have in common ( would really have to talk it out)

I would list these in more detail but my brain is busted haha I'll add more later!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom