Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Power of a Crystal (SM RP)(Cypherxk2 x roseangelkoi)

roseangelkoi

Planetoid
Name: Lily Sato
Short Bio: Lily grew up in America with her family. Her mother is American and met her father when she on a business trip in Japan. Lily moved to Japan two years ago to not only to enjoy the culture, but she was a bit curious if the rumors were true about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. She currently works two different jobs. A waitress at a local café and sales associates at a local fashion retail store. Lily is a sweet, intelligent woman, who enjoys having fun, eating sweets, and going on adventures. She has always had a fascination with magic.
Appearance: anime girl with black hair and headphones - Google Search | ANIME STYLE | Pinterest | Black hair, Anime and Anime chibi

Serena's whole body felt numb as she sat on the park bench. The only thing she could feel was her tears hitting her legs as she cried into her hands that were resting on her legs. Serena winced in pain for a moment as her fingers accidently brushed against the red mark that he had left on her face. The whole fight kept playing in her mind on repeat. She was in shock at what her lover did to her. Serena could not understand how he could hurt her like that if he truly loved her.

~*~*~*~*~

Lily glanced over her paycheck as a slight groan left her lips. She was struggling with money over the last couple of months. Lily knew she could ask her parents for help if she really needed it, but she wanted to be independent. She placed her paycheck in her bag as she walked through the park. Lily wanted to hurry to her next job before it started to rain She could see the grey clouds starting to roll into the area.

(Note I will write typically as much as my roleplay partner does. So if you to write more, I'll match it with my next post. Thanks and sorry about the wait. I was on vacation and I thought I would have some time to roleplay, but some things came up with the family)

Back
Top Bottom