The awkward search (FxM)

Red-Rose

Meteorite
Hello and good evening; Good morning. Good death? However it is and whatever is up with you, reader. Let’s just jump in already because I am Not fluent will social anything, and if you’re here still that means so are you! Condolences, or congratulations.

Firstly, I apologize to all English lit. Majors and grammar Nazis. I don’t carry a depolma for a number of reasons, so pop a couple aspirin or deal with my personal struggle to understand how I could possibly avoid run on sentences. I love reading. I love writing. I don’t love drafting and editing and re-editing and finalizing. I can string a subject, predicate, and a complete thought, which formats complete sentences and I can spin out a few Paragraphs with moderate quality. Don’t expect more.

I personally remember a time I popped in almost any thread and received welcome responses with delicious stories. Work, life, marriage in general however swept me on my feet and proceeded to kidnap me and all my free time. I have managed to beat all this chaos in Submission. Now after some time lurking around multiple forms and reviews of my old plays (all of which have been biohazarly sealed and subject to be promptly burned with napom ) I hope to catch a few feelers laying out here.

Feel free to message me with your ideas at anytime. Hard no’s being:
I do not ever play with scat, bodily fluids. Never in my life will I enjoy fucking or getting fucked by an animal, reptile, fish, or invertebrates. So there will be nothing remotely close to beastiality. Note** Humans shifting to a what have you creatures ehh we can negotiate.
Violence have at it.
Rape is a violent and horrific not enjoyable.
Forced consent is a grayish line but can be messed up or hot.

Now I enjoy playing strong women. But I am not dominanating your pussy boy. And I’m not going to be your adult man child’s momma get out of here with your 1920s ignorance. I will not drop to my knees panting for a spanking and every dirtiest kink you ‘plan’ on putting my OC through. Your OC’s have to earn that deep trust it takes for a sub to give everything to her dom for that kind of cherished reaction. I can play male characters on occasion though not my strong suite they could be a floating second character.

Now that discomfort is over. I don’t have many plots jumping to mind at the moment. If there is a pairing or ideas you want to pass around let’s see what damages we can make.
[automerge]1530674406[/automerge]
Just to save space)))
[automerge]1530674472[/automerge]
(Future pairings and plot ideas will be here-ish)

Hey, I'd love to send you a PM with some of my ideas but it seems I cannot do so. Please drop me a PM if you're interested in working something out.

Back
Top Bottom