Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Me, My-self-destructive prophecy, and I. FXM, MXM, FXFuta, MxFuta, a masochist's search for fun

Hello all, you can call me prophecy, or whatever you like really, less you're calling me something nasty. A few things about me. I am not looking for anything more than a role play partner. I don't like a lot of personal information sharing, but feel free to ask. I am in my twenties, and most of my time is taken up with housework and my part time job, but I will reply as often as I can. Please understand that my life comes before anything else. I like to play females, or feminine characters as I will play boys, but it's not something I make mandatory, but feel free to include it if you'd like to have a fem boy. I like to play thick characters as some people would say. While again not mandatory, I like to play girls who aren't sticks or sticks with big breasts. I will play them, but usually only if I'm playing multiple or a group of characters. The rule is reversed for my male characters, as I would be playing very meek very frail looking male characters. I am a masochist, and like to play rough. I can do without, but it's a major plus if you want to include some rough sex or really punishing display. See an included kink list if you want to know more.

I like to do a fair bit of world building and character building in my RPs, so I hope you're into that.

So, with the intro done, what am I looking for in an RP? A bit of story is needed for me, or at to be more precise a plot, not a story. A plot is a basic idea, and while I do like things like world building and large narratives, I only require a basic idea to go off of. A note, that's not to say anything that you could call a story will work, just that I'm not into simple YxZ pairings with no real drive to them. Basic not meaning simple or easy in this case, see below to know more. I am into fantasy, and even sci fi, though I don't have much experience with sci fi. Slice of life isn't the greatest thing for me right now, but my tastes change a lot.

Kinks I like are as follows:
Hitting, Kicking, Stepping on, Pulling hair, Scratching, Biting, Piercings, all manner of rough play
Choking, Leashes, Whips, Tying up, Restraints, Pet play, Chains, and most forms of bondage
Cervix penetration, womb fucking, bulging stomachs, stomach inflated from cum
Large cocks, loads of cum, addictive cum
Mind break
Submission
Non-con
Force
Drugs
Watersports
Murder/Death (in certain situatios)
Anal, Vaginal, Deep Throat, any kind of sex really
Incest
Orgasm control/Denial
Master X Slave, Master X Servant, Master X Pet
Toys
Playing opposite to Futa
Impregnation
Ask about others.
Kimonomini
Bestiality
Monster sex

Though it may not seem like it, I do have a no list, however small it may be. Things I will not do are
Scat
Vore
Extreme Gore(Ask)

The following are ideas I have. I will do other ideas if you have one that interests me.

I would play twin girls who's parents decide to take a trip for their anniversary. The trip will last for one month, maybe longer, so for this time the twin girls are to stay at their uncles' house. Their uncles are twins as well, both of them with no kids or wives. The uncles plan to use this trip as time to bond with their nieces, but one look at the sexy young girls is enough to drive these men crazy. The uncles decide to make the girls their bitches before their parents can come home.

After the death of my father, my mother must work hard to try and make ends meat. Little do I know that to pay for my father's hospital bills from when he was alive, my mother indebted herself to some very bad people. They have been taking out the payments she can't make by fucking her, the group passing her around like a whore. They have been breaking her down for some time, and when they grow tired of her, she doesn't have the strength left to protect me, not that she ever had it. I am to start working off mother's debts along with her, as the two of us are made into the group's cum dumps

An ancient war has pitted the two countries against each other for generations. This all changes one day when the princess of one nation meets the prince of the other. They hit it off, him a kind gentleman and so nice. The two fall in love, and they go to their parents, trying to get them to stop the war. They refuse, and so the princess runs to the other nation to see her love. She is allowed in and goes to him, telling him of how her father is being. She asks him if he will marry her, and the truth comes out. He has been lying to her from the very start, trying to get her vulnerable. He would never marry her, even going so far as to call her a pig and strike her. With her now here, the plan can truly kick off. He plans to break her mind body and soul till she is nothing more than his slave. Meanwhile, her father is being poisoned slowly to death. The war will end with her father's death and her taking the throne, as nothing more than his slave. Even when she sits on the throne, she does as told, and ultimately her nation falls to his.

Before posting this idea: this is not exactly a fandom one. It's more akin to using Final Fantasy 1 as a stencil for a new idea. There's going to be a lot of things that coincide with Final Fantasy 1, because I like the game and because it's where the idea originated. The four heroes are all women, hence the four heroines, and if it matters to you the classes can be discussed if that even matters, though I have a few ideas. So, without further ado:

The princess of Cornelia, Sarah, has been kidnapped by the Dark Knight Garland. The four heroines of light show the king of Cornelia the crystals and depart to save princess Sarah. They get to the ruins and save her, only this is where things go strange. Princess Sarah has been corrupted by Garland's dark magic, and no one knows it. Even with him dead the corruption remains, and she is loyal to him. Giving the heroines what they don't know is a cursed item, they continue on their path to save the world. The four heroines go to the next town, when the item activates. In the port town the item rains meteors down upon the town while the four heroines are scattered to the edges of the world and separated from one another. Garland makes his return early, and now Garland is hunting down the four heroines in hopes of obtaining the crystals each of them possess. With the four crystals in hand, Garland can reshape this world as he commands. The four heroines are hunted by the dark knight, while princess Sarah has done as told and toppled the kingdom of Cornelia, killing her own father in name of Garland and ushering him to the throne as her husband. The town's folk and guard would object, but Garland is corrupting the people and changing them into citizens of his new empire. Will the four heroines be able to save the day from the steadily corrupting world, or will they each fall to the dark knight Garland and be corrupted along with their crystal just as Princess Sarah was.

An all boy's private school catering to the rich and powerful. A deeply hidden secret of the school is that the school has a entire plethora of girls on sight, even though it's an all boy's school. The girls aren't there to study, no the girls are school property, given out to the students at this remote private academy. The girls who are brought here have been properly trained, so no matter what you like the girl will cater to it and obey. The students who do the best in studies and activities are given a girl of their liking to be used as they see fit.

You would play a man with either a hypnosis app or a power of hypnosis. You work in a nice Hawaii hotel where you can have full access with your powers. The hotel is right by the beach and even has a pool, and each year for summer vacation you have quite the number of girls to pick from. You give them a number of commands that even when they go home they cannot disobey, that is if you allow them to go home at all. Once home, they have to send you pictures of their naked bodies every day, and they're made to be more sexual with those around them, and to let him see in secret. Some girls though, he simply won't let go. For those girls, he brings them home, a sweet bonus for his job.

Can be done modern, sci fi, or fantasy: A girl with a curse and a blessing. The blessing is that regardless of what happens to her, she will return to her normal self and can block it out and forget anything bad that happens to her. The curse though is that the mere sight of her drives people mad with attraction. Men and women alike fall for her charms, and people often can't help themselves but to go ahead and use this rather unlucky girl. Even monsters and creatures aren't immune to her charms.

Looking to play magical girls with the following plot: Each of the magical girls has one of a few soul pieces. The soul piece is linked not just to them, but to an ancient goddess. After using up the depths of her powers she went to a long sleep, and will soon be revived. She is the force that brings order and light to this world. While the stone draws power from her, it can change based on the user. When the user darkens, giving into negative emotions, the soul gem will darken and affect the goddess. She only needs one to remain to revive, even if she would be weak, but if every last soul stone goes dark then the goddess will not be reborn, but turned into a fallen goddess who will do as the one who darkened the girls commands with her divine powers. Basically I would play a number of magical girls who have to protect their piece of the soul stone, but a villain is manipulating them to darken the stones so they can have control of the goddess

I would play a celebrity, Note: Not a real life celebrity, only an original character who is a celebrity. This celebrity is well known for either her singing voice or her acting career, but she has a dark secret. While she has her public persona, she had a private one. She is a sexual fiend who gets off with all manner of sexual punishment. She goes to the same place every time, getting her kicks and thrills as they put her through different kinds of sexual activities. Anal, BDSM, leash, no matter what it is she find she can't get enough of having her sexual thrills. The group though know exactly who she is, she is a famous star after all. They begin to torment her. The only time you can book me is right when I have a concert/have to be on set? You want how much money? I can't remove this even when I leave? The more they ask the more she does, till she is left as a broke pet who has burnt all her bridges and can do nothing more than give up her own self as payment for her sexual fun.

The gym is run by a man and his friends. They sometimes pick out girls who work out in their gym and send them a free private lesson ticket. When the women/girls show up for this lesson though, they find it is nothing they expected. Rather than actually working out, they are forced to have sex with the man and his friends till they break. The girls can form a harem on their own, or the girls could be forced to give the men their own female friends/family as an exchange for more of what they were once forced to have.

A man wakes up to find he has changed bodies with a girl. He may know her, he may not, but when he wakes up he finds he is in her sexy body and she is now in his. Neither know how this happens, but they decide to meet up to figure out how to get back. When they meet though, the two are caught off guard. Her body is quite sexy, and the mere sight of her old self makes his cock twitch with want and desire. Not knowing how to handle it, she gives into the desire and fucks her own old body. He doesn't want this, but her body feels so good being fucked by his old cock. When she is done fucking her old body, she tells him that she wants more. Neither know how they ended up like this, but with her unable to control his horny cock, they'll never really find out

A girl wakes up one day to find the entire world has changed. She remembers being an ordinary girl the day before, though she doesn't most of the day. When she gets dressed and goes downstairs, she finds that her mother doesn't remark on how skimpy she's dressed, and actually tries to talk to her. She's acting strange, and when she tells her mother she needs money she asks her how much. Jokingly she says a hundred dollars, and to her surprise her mother offers it over. This must be a joke she thought, but when she says "I meant three hundred." Her mother digs back into her wallet and hands it over. She's completely shocked as soon after her mother leaves without taking back so much money. Driving her car to school, she finds that people in their cars move away from hers, giving her a clear drive as even the road lights change on a dime for her. She gets to school, and there's a crowd around the front doors. When she walks up, people scream her name and flock around her. She's shocked by how they're all acting, treating her like a celebrity. She's weirded out, but thinks back to her mother. A sudden hand grabbing her ass makes her cry out, but there are so many people that she can't place who did it. She rushes through the crowd and into the school, but everyone is following her. She gets to the girl's bathroom and finds the girls are acting strange and that the crowd follows her in. She shuts herself in a bathroom stall and locks it, but people are piling up to look over the stall at her and reaching their arms through the openings on the floor. This is when she remembers. She had entered a strange store she'd never seen before and been talked into buying a black stone. Told to do so, she made a wish on that stone. "I wish that I was the most important girl in the world, and that I can get away with anything." Then nothing more before waking up the next day. This was her wish. Exiting the stall the crowd pushes up against her. "Out of my way peons." She announces, everyone doing as told. She has all the power, or so she thinks. What she hasn't remembered yet is the rest of yesterday, that the stone was a sealed demon and that she would end up paying the cost for such a wish. She thinks she's queen of the world right now, but soon she will meet her king

A boy comes home to find his sister has gone crazy. There has always been something wrong with the whole family really. His father can't hold down a job because of his issues both mentally and with authority. His mother is a bit of a whore, and cheats on the father when she loses control. The children though, there's something evil about them. When he sees her holding a knife and standing over the bloody bodies of their younger sister and their parents, he knows she has finally lost control to the dark personality inside of her. She comes at him, and his own dark personality awakens. He slaps her. She's caught off guard at first, but he knocks the knife from her hand and grabs her by the throat, pinning her to the wall. His crazy side is worse than hers, and now that it's been broken free he doesn't intend to stop or slow down. He's crazy just like her, no worse than her really. He smiles as he chokes her out. He tells her that she killed his younger sister, the one he planned to fuck and use as his plaything. She's caught off guard by the comment as he begins to pull off her clothes, telling her how from now on she'll have to stand in as his toy. He doesn't care about their parents and honestly not even about the loss of his younger sister, only the loss of a cute bitch. When the cops show up, he's made his crazy sister thoroughly submit to him and has her cleaned up. The police investigate, but lacking fingerprints on the knife and any reason to accuse the sister, they're at a loss. No longer held back though, he plans on using his sister as his pet, and to do all the crazy things he can think of as he has been freed from his mental prison.

The world has long known of the goddesses in the heavens. They prey to the goddesses for almost everything in their lives. if they don't get it, then it is the will of the goddesses. If they do, it's the blessing of the goddesses. The goddesses aren't actually responsible for anything, but people don't know that. Their home is destroyed though as they find themselves being sent from the heavens back down to earth. They land on the planet, none of them having powers or knowing what caused this. How will these goddesses handle being on earth once more, and dealing with the people who worship them so?

A boy thinks everything is normal, but when he turns on his phone after a night of charging he finds something strange on it. "God's app?" He questioned as he looked at the picture of a crown. Tapping on it, he found that the app was weird. The app had a picture of him. His name, his age, his class, height, weight, but next to status it listed "Master" (Or god, whichever you like.) Confused, his sister knocked on the door telling him he'd be late for school. The moment she got close the app flashed, showing a picture of her along with her information. there was a difference though, he could alter her page. Thinking it was a joke, he tapped age and lowered it to 9 and his eyes went wide as she physically shrank more and more till she was nine. He was notably weirded out by this and changed it back. She reverted to normal, not a memory in her head. As he went about his day the phone kept changing, and he began to realize he could alter everything and everyone around him with this app.

I would play a couple of good girls. They could be sisters or friends, but either way they're known for how good they are. They turn in other students, do their homework, get good grades and everything, but then one day they meet a boy. He decides he wants to play with them, and corrupts the two girls. He trains them both to obey him and do as he tells them, then unleashes his new pets on the world. They tell lies on other people, and everyone knows the two would never lie. They blame their actions on other people and get them in trouble.

You would play a big brother whom loves his little sister, (If not into incest it can just be a girl or whatever). He has the power to enter dreams, and so he enters her dreams. He know he can't do things in real life, but he is in full control in her dreams. He begins to enter her dreams every night, using his outlandish power to fuck the girl and when she wakes up each day she remembers dreaming of fucking her brother. this goes on more and more till the girl admits her "feelings" for the boy, feelings she wouldn't have if not for these dreams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom