Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Um.. Help? This Forum..?

Hello, I have no idea if this question belongs here, or where, but I am hoping someone can help. Looking through the 'want ads' it doesn't seem like there is all that much opportunity for what I am seeking, which is M x M role-playing. So.. Oh god please.. I wish this sounded less biased, but I really don't know how to put it any more sensitively.. Does anyone know of any other role-playing forums that are not quite so.. Heterosexual? Isn't it just hard putting stuff that bluntly. Ugh. But, anyhow, help.. If anyone has a good answer, I don't mind whether you post here or PM me, and thanks!

It's funny you say that...

Because when I browse through the Roleplay Requests by Males forum, as I sometimes do when I wish to write as a female character, I am often struck by how many of the request threads there are M seeking M (or at least open to that pairing).

What sync says in true, I tend to go off of recently bumped requests and usually about half of them are MxM when I tend to look.

There's seven obvious M/M requests on the first page of 'Requests by Males'. There may be more as some thread titles might not be obvious.

However, whether that is what the OP considers 'much oppertunity' is the question.

I could fully imagine (and not have an issue with) someone feeling that there was very little M/M choice unless the first page was 1/3-1/2 M/M requests.

Wow, ok. Yes, indeed, you are right. There are a lot more m x m posts now, than when I posted up this thread! So. Ok, great! (Most of 'em still not much to my taste, but.) Posted this to bitch about the forum being too hetero, guess I just looked on an off day for it, but anyways done whining now LOL.

Seems like we proved you wrong ;)

Also it may help a little or it may not, but clicking on the tags at the start of thread titles (the colored "M x M" or "M x M or F" or "M x Any") will bring you to a list of threads specifically tagged by the writer as being open to M/M content. It only works with the threads where the author has gone out of their way to add one of the tags, but you'll know that people with their threads in one of those tags are not exclusively looking for M/F.

I thought at first there weren't many MxM people here, but I discovered there are a lot more when I specifically read threads. Not all have the tagline.

Back
Top Bottom