Fx M or F Looking for Fandoms, Z-Pocs & Slice of Life

Orion

Super-Earth
Hey! An old writing buddy of mine urged me to come back, so here I am. I'm likely to be quite selective about taking on new stories, but hopefully there will be a couple people here that I could mesh well with. I enjoy fandoms, slice of life and post-apocalypse settings. I would like to write using threads. I prefer to write female characters nor nonbinary characters, and I'm not picky what gender my partner would like to play. I have a full time job and as such am not able to commit to being around daily. On my days off I may be capable of multiple replies, but I will aim for at least one reply a week.

Hard Limits: Rape play of any kind, vore, toiletplay, magical/fantastical kinks, characters under seventeen (preferably 19+), degradation/humiliation/demeaning acts
Favourites: Consensual, vanilla sex, external cumshots + accidental creampies, grinding, oral play (from sex to kissing/licking/biting), handjobs, virginity/inexperience
Interested in Trying: Light bondage, sensual domination (focus on care/obedience/reinforcement rather than punishment/aggression/being rough), small age gaps

I should probably at least pop in a few ideas or premises before I call this done for now, but I will return to add things later on. Listed canon/ocs are characters I would like to play opposite of; I will gladly fulfill a craving of yours, related or not, if you play one for me.

Fandoms:
  • Walking Dead (open to something at any point in the timeline; Daryl/Carol, Maggie/Glenn, Rosita/Tara, some canon/oc or oc/oc pairings)
  • Fear The Walking Dead (have only seen the first three seasons so far); Nick/Gloria, Nick/Luciana, Nick/Alicia, Alicia/Jake, some canon/oc and oc/oc pairings)
  • The 100 (seen through to season five); Clarke/Lexa, various canon/oc and even oc/oc pairings)
  • Hunger Games (Finnick/Annie, Finnick/Capitolite, Gale/OC, Katniss/OC, OC/OC)
  • Divergent (OC/OC)
  • Pokemon (OC/OC for the most part)
  • Red Dead Redemption (have not played through most of the game, but I like the idea of working in the world)
  • Crusdader Kings II (Mainly an excuse for original characters in a medieval game with political intrigue)
Non-Fandom:
  • Teenage relationship (they're seventeen/eighteen and in their first relationship together; experimentation, being a little risky, sneaking around, etc etc)
  • Best friends turned lovers
  • Apartment roommates
  • "Casual" fuck buddies that somehow turns in to a relationship
  • Vampire/human or even vampire/hunter
  • Zombie Apocalypse (something we create ourselves; I enjoy using TWD type zombies even if we don't involve any of the characters/storylines from that)
  • Dystopias and other post-apocalyptic worlds

Last edited:
It's been a couple days, so I'm going to make my first bump here. I've had some awesome people reach out to me already!

I would be interested in trying an incest roleplay, but I am specifically looking for siblings and not anything else. Younger sister/older brother with a slight age gap or fraternal opposite-sex twins would be the best, in my opinion.

Updated this. I finally got around to actually listing kinks I like or want to try, as well as a proper limits list.

An old writing buddy urged me to start writing again, and as such I'm here. I'm not sure how much I'm willing to take on just yet, but I figured that I would bump this up.

Back
Top Bottom