Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Twisted Tales: The Board Game

So I just throw the dice right? and see what else happens?

and sorry it was short no idea what else to post since I came in late to the rp.

I've not been feeling terribly inspired to write these last few days, so a response from me may be a few days out--it'll give others time to chime in though as well, at least. If anyone has any ideas for Letrixia's character, do shoot me a message else I'll try to come up with something over the next few days.

In the meantime, I had been going to try figuring out a bit more elegant way to add Letrixia's character, but I suppose the "they've actually been there the whole time" approach works well enough. Welcome to the game, either way. x3.

I'm having a bad week health-wise. Acute insomnia coupled with on and off pain. I will try to get a reply in as soon as I'm able. Apologies, everyone.

Kaylin, I can certainly sympathise there. Doesn't sound fun. n.n

@ChrisGabriel: Ah, odd question. x3. By Hermaphrodite, is what Zeth mentioned correct? That she has a cock? Both? Just want to make sure, and I skimmed and didn't see mention of what she was wearing, so let me know if I need to edit there.
@Letrixia:
In essence, Chloe has a hood forced on her until she's able to find and--I was a bit indecisive here--either help the person who has the corresponding mark (to the one she can't see on her mask) get off, or touch the mark, wherever it might have appeared on their body. In other words, she needs to find something she cannot find or ask someone to find. x3.
@Zeth:
A bit of a simple one here, and taken from your F-List. From this point forward, anything Ryan eats or drinks will turn to bitter, awful-tasting ash within his mouth... except for one thing--cum from either gender, which will temporarly 'remove' the curse for, say... like, five minutes, then it returns until he has another taste. You had facesitting as a fav, so, do let me know if it doesn't work for you.

N.N. Not a lot to reply for. It is Penny's roll, then Cher's, I believe.

A small roll call as to who is still around would be nice; I feel like I may have been waiting this last week on people who may not be present any longer. I like to try waiting until at least 2-3 people post between each 'GM" post, small or otherwise as they may be, but if we're done to only myself, Gabriel, and Kaylin, might have to swap that up some. x3.

Should I start banging Katie then? Or maybe Colette? I feel they are kind of being left out of it. Ryan is still here.

I don't mind Katie being left out. x3. It'll allow me to keep her floating to give attention to anyone who is still around but doesn't quite have a partner. So keeping on with Cher is fine and I can have Katie go back to helping Colette if she gets pushed aside (if Colette's player is still about). I'll be aiming to respond later today.

After going back and checking, it is Penny's turn. Cher is after Penny, though.

Mm, if Penny asks Katie for, like, general help, I can have Katie be involved somehow, roll the dice. Ah, and perhaps the board 'gets' that as she was asked by Penny? x3. Yeah, it's a bit jumbled in my head too. If it's just the four of us (Zeth, Kaylin, Chris, myself), I'll work on finagling something to try and get things a little more back on track.

Let's just say the board "gets" being asked to roll and it rolls the dice for the player..Having to stop sex to roll dice seems counter productive to the boards purpose.

O think the board should not be able to roll for itself. If there can not be an accidental roll, or throwing the dice for others, then it should always need the consent and phisical availability to roll the dices on the table itself for anything to happen.

And yes, if that means a long-long sex without any further happenings, then it means just that.

Mhm, I'm a bit on the side that it cannot roll for itself, but being rolled by proxy, or accidental, is fine with me (Katie's first roll was accidental, after all). It serves as both a 'okay, GM, move things along' for me, and doesn't leave me having to entirely decide the pace at which to come up with new things~~I'm fine with just letting a scene ride for a little while without having to come up with more riddles. x3. Plus, the inclusion of the board game seems irrelevant if we just start ignoring it's there beyond passing mentions.

I'm dealing with a rather aggressive case of listlessness. I'll respond as soon as I can, if anyone wants to make a sort of 'GM post' for sake of keeping things moving, feel free (or, offer a ridlde suggestion for Penny)! Also, it seems like we're down to only a few people now, so I'll see if I can find a way to write the others out amicably. Perhaps a kind of sucked into the board game situation. >.>

You can make them into fuckable furniture... Or sex-dolls... :)

Maybe a nice artistic scenario that then turns into a much smaller gold centerpiece of art object...

I'm afraid I have to step down from this one. I'm sure that was gathered from the long delay, but I decided it was high time to make it official. Life has, in general, put me in a place where I've had little desire to write lately, and I'm really not sure when it will return. At a future date I may try to revive this for idea, but until then I'm going to be on a bit of an indefinite hiatus. If someone wishes to take over, by all means. Apologies, all. It was unfortunate timing, and some poor decisions made on my part.

I'm afraid I have to step down from this one. I'm sure that was gathered from the long delay, but I decided it was high time to make it official. Life has, in general, put me in a place where I've had little desire to write lately, and I'm really not sure when it will return. At a future date I may try to revive this for idea, but until then I'm going to be on a bit of an indefinite hiatus. If someone wishes to take over, by all means. Apologies, all. It was unfortunate timing, and some poor decisions made on my part.

I understand where you are coming from. Thank you for being frank and letting us know.

Back
Top Bottom