Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Hey! You! Yeah you. Looking for long term rp...know anyone? [FxF, FxM, FxFuta]

Now that I've gotten your attention, let me introduce myself.

I'm me. Friendly, quirky, and eager to write. It's like an addiction at times. I just love to write but who here doesn't?

Before you read further, please note: I'm ONLY looking for daily writers! No flakes, no slow returns please. If you can't post daily, then I'm not the partner for you.

Anyways...

A few things to know about me and my style:

- As I stated above I prefer only partners who also like to respond in a timely fashion, usually every 24 hours or less. I am a daily writer, so I usually respond within 24 hours or less, unless something major comes up (to which I normally notify my partners about).
- As stated in my title, I enjoy long term roleplays, a story that may take months or more to finish, have plenty of twists, turns, and the like. I very very rarely will pick up a short rp for this reason, and normally it is only with partners I have already been writing with for many months. If your looking for quick fixes, or short stories, I'm not your gal.
- I can write single or multiple characters. I enjoy either. That said, I prefer to only write in female, but I can write males as small side characters to fill story arcs, but nothing for my MC(s).
- I write in third person only. I also tend to only write supernatural characters (werewolves, demons, sirens, etc) because I find them more interesting then typical human characters, but if you have an amazing enough plot using normal characters, I'd be down.
- The length of my posts change depending on how much there is to reply to and how much there is needed to describe. I can't say I write one or three paragraphs every post, because it changes every time.
- I am story over smut. Smut rps tend to be short, and I aim for long term as you now know. Smut is welcome however in any of my rps, as long as story is forgotten.
- No, I don't have an F list. I'd rather discuss what kinks we are looking for within the roleplay at the time of plotting. I am open to writing most kinks, even if they are not mine.
- I do have limits, though not many, I am happy to discuss them whenever. My hard limits are rape (in a sexual fashion, I do use rape but only for negative effects on the characters, i.e. torture), any bathroom play, and bestiality. I can discuss any others in PM, I do have some soft limits that I may or may not be okay with depending on the plot.
- Lastly, I roleplay in thread only. PM me for plots and ideas, but I do not rp in PMs.
That about sums up my writing style. :D

So feel free to PM me with ideas or plots of your own you want to explore. Below is a list of plots I've been thinking up, but I'm always interested in new ideas!

-Psychiatric Institute/Supernatural plot:
A doctor in a psychiatric institute for unhinged/out of control supernaturals starts to fall in love with one of their patients, and must hide their affections or else lose their job and reputation. YC would be the doctor, possibly a therapist, and MC would be the patient. We can also play other patients/doctors to interact with the two main characters. Perhaps another patient has interest in YC or MC and tries to get in between them without realizing. This can also be played with human patients, although I prefer supernaturals.
-Shapeshifters/werewolf kingdoms:
A shapeshifter/werewolf princess is given to a neighboring kingdom to marry their prince and join the two kingdoms. Will they instantly fall for each other? Will he fall for her but she be hesitant with him? Will they both be at odds and have to slowly grow to love each other? YC would be the prince, MC the princess. They can be shapeshifters, werewolf or other animal, or another supernatural if that suits better. Just love nonhumans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom