F X M (Marvel and DC requests)

x23kinney

Meteorite
I'm really craving superhero-themed plots (Which I do all the time pretty much.. >.> ) The biggest turn on to me is a hunky muscled hero who is as Steve Trever in 2017 Wonder Woman said *Above Average*. But the plots themselves have to hold our interest. I want a co writer who challenges me and forces me to write better material. Lets not get LAZY with two paragraph responses which are basic. Lets dig deep into these characters pyschs and really get them going. You don't have to be a massive comic book reader, but at least be familiar with the backstory's. Of corse with all the movies and TV shows we don't need to read the comics anymore. I would view intimate knowledge of superheroing for these plots the same way I would view active horror survival for a Zombie plot... ok so here is the current list of ideas im craving. ALSO I love seeing pictures and gifs in plots as for me it heightens the experience, I dunno why but it just does.

36de3e620a37d9b75cd0fad700105f40--marvel-girls-marvel-dc.jpg
[/URL]
I do love me sum sexy superheroes* other themes.​

618.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Rivalry, Antagonistic Romance, Slow Burn, Betrayal, ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Natasha Romanov/Black Widow and Anthony *Tony* Stark/Iron Man
I Would Play:
Black Widow
Plot:
Since he first laid eyes on her Tony Stark couldn't get Natasha Romanov out of his head. She showed up to the Stark fundraiser in a tight dress with long red hair, perfect skin and a sexy accent. Little did he realise she was a spy and she was trying to steal his Iron Man Tech. They soon started a heated romance and not too long after Stark realised she was the Russian Spy the Black Widow. Soon they engaged in a battle of Sex and superheroics teaming up to stop Natasha's employer's the forces of HYDRA. But is Natasha really a triple agent? Stark has to finde out, he knows sleeping with her is wrong, she could compromise his new team the Avengers but he finds her so dam intoxicating. Both have much to loose but even Natasha herself finds she is drawn to Stark. Who truly is manipulating who here?
Sex between them is experimentitive and very kinky. (In the Ultimate Universe they were engaged and even made a *Home Movie*) Other characters who could appear in the story are Captain America, Wasp, Giant Man, Black Panther, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Nick Fury, Vision. Who were the Avengers at the time Tony met Tasha. We don't need to include the love triangle element of Quicksilver here, its just not needed. The outcome of the story would be Natasha turning good and joining the Avengers.
Other Information:
I'd like a romance to develop between them, albeit probably slowly. I would use Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and I would prefer that a younger Tony Stark`s *facecalim* was Dominic Cooper as apposed to RDJR.

tumblr_m48pqsfAYB1qzyhb5o1_1280.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Dark Humor, PastAbuse, Sex Outdoors, Oral, Costumed Sex, Possibly Experimentation, Risk of getting Caught.
Characters Involved:
Felicia hardy/Black Cat and Peter Parker/Spider Man
I Would Play:
Felicia Hardy/Black Cat.
Plot:
Peter Parker has always tried to do the wright thing. As his Aunt and Uncle raised him, he takes pride in being Spiderman even if the city of New York doesn't appreciate him. He's finally moved out of Aunt Mays House and is livening in a tiny apartment (like in Spiderman 2), he can barely make rent and is trying to finish his last year of college. One night he meets the sexy thief known as the Black Cat and the to engage in a battle. She is everything he is supposed to be AGAINST yet he is so attracted to her. Eventually she turns over a new leaf and agrees to help him take down the Sinister Six. Peter against his better judgment starts a relationship with her. He has been mourning the loss of Gwen Stacy for nearly two years now. His feelings for Mary Jane Watson seem unreciprocated and its weird given she`s his best friend Harry Osborne's ex girlfriend. Soon he starts a sexual relationship with the black Cat without revealing his identity, because...he doesn't fully trust her. Why does he keep going back if its so wrong? (This could be Peters first sexual relationship if we want) yes he`s 22/23 but as stated in the sins of the past storyline peter and Gwen although together in college never did *it*. And I doubt Peter sealed the deal with Betty Brant ore Liz Allen in high school (but maybe he did, that's up to YOU his player). But it certainly would be a interesting route to take.
Once Felicia learns peters true identity she starts to loose interest. She wants Spiderman NOT Peter Parker. So e could have real fun here with her been rather a bitch to him but Peter still pursuing her. But id like to say Peter is by far the best sex she`s ever had, and maybe Felicia did suffer some abuse when she was younger sexually? Other characters who could show up are JJ Jameson, Aunt May, Harry Osborne, Mary Jane Watson, etc etc.
Other Information:
Id use Laura Vandervoot as Black Cat and id love Andrew Garfeilds version of Spiderman/Peter Parker here.
[spoiler="Mary Jane Watson X Peter Parker/Spiderman" (Source: Marvel comics inspired) *M/F* *Romance* Wants: !!!!]
tumblr_m9hy1sarye1qap7hto1_1280.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Marriage, Love, Role Play, comforted sex, unprotected sex, oral, sex outdoors, risk of getting caught.
Characters Involved:
Mary Jane Watson/Peter ParkerXSpiderman
I Would Play:
Mary Jane Watson Parker
Plot:
A game resolving around the marriage between Peter and MJ. The first year of Marriage, buying a place together, MJ dealing with her acting and modelling career. Peter trying to juggle his life as Spiderman and his job at the Daily Bugle. Looking after Aunt May and MJ`S Aunt Anna. Ive never done a married couple game before but these two are cute as hell in the comics.
Of course, they still have daemon's in the closet. Harry Osborne is jealous the two of them got together as he always loved Mary Jane. Past relationship's Peter had didn't end well, Gwen Stacy was killed and Felicia Hardy was a bad influence on him. Mary Jane has trust issues due to her traumatic childhood and her bad relationship with her dead parents. Id like to explore how dealing with superheoineing could effect the spouse. But true love does concer all in the end. How they navigate been a young couple living in New York City, how they can afford to not behind on the rent. Date Nights and trying to constantly keep their sex life fun and interesting.
Other Information:
I would like to use Megan Fox as Mary Jane and maybe Toby Maguire as Spiderman/Peter Parker as apposed to Andrew Garfeild.
Special Note:
I have been greatlf influenced by the trailers of the upcoming PS4 Spiderman Game with this one.[/spoiler]
80_REALM_OF_KINGS__INHUMANS_3.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
First Love, Marriage, Heroism, Alien Sex, Oral, Hair Play, Inhuman ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Medusa and Black Bolt
I Would Play:
Medusa
Plot:
Medusa belongs to the race of Inhumans, a species of prehistoric earthlings mutated by the Terrigen Mists produced deep under the Inhuman city-state of Attilan, presently located in the oxygen-rich Blue Area of the Moon. Crystal (who later became the wife of the Avenger Quicksilver) is Medusa's younger sister. Considered a member of Attilan's Royal Family, Medusa's parents chose to expose her to the Terrigen Mists when she was a child.
During her adolescent years Medusa would often visit her distant cousin Black Bolt during his confinement, and she learned to communicate with him through body language. During the course of these visits, the two fell in love and became engaged. She attended Black Bolt's release from his isolation cell at the age of eighteen, and witnessed the first confrontation between Black Bolt and his insane brother Maximus the Mad. Maximus also claims to be in love with Medusa, and has made frequent attempts to usurp both the throne of Attilan as well as his brother's bride-to-be. The story focuses on the begging of the marriage of Black Bolt and Medusa. A story showing how they show their physical love for each other while ascending to the throne.
Other Information:
Medusas visual facecalim is Serinda Swan and Anson Mount as Black Bolt
superhero-pinups-3.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Sexual Tension, Sex Outdoors, Oral, Light Bondage, Pent up tension
Characters Involved:
Agent Maria Hill and Scott Summers/Cyclops
I Would Play:
Agent Maria Hill
Plot:
After the Avengers VS XMEN war Cyclops was arrested for killing his mentor Professor Charles Xavier. He however escaped and soon reformed a team of X-men and became a mutant terrorist but he saw himself as a freedom fighter. He caused Agent Maria Hill a lot of headaches because of this. She tried to hunt him without trying to get any innocent mutants killed. Maria was determined to bring him in but Summers (fuled by guilt over killing his mentor and farther figure) with added vigour. The two became locked in a deathlock with each other, it all comes to a head when Hill is pursing Cyclops in his Blackbird jet and the to of them go down in the Savage Land. The two of them are stranded in the Savage land and have to make the tough choice to work together as well as fight the attraction which is simmering beneath the surface.
Other Information:
Id use Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill and id love James Marsden as Cyclops
5943531-fullsizeoutput_d06.jpeg
[/URL]

Themes:
Dark Themes, PastAbuse, Sex Outdoors, Oral, Costumed Sex, Possibly Experimentation, Risk of getting Caught, Bondage, Romance
Characters Involved:
Big Barda and Mr Miracle
I Would Play:
Barda
Plot:
Set on Apocalypse, Id like to do a story where we explore the begging of the marriage between Miracle and Barda. How they first met while he was Darksides adopted son and heir and she was the head warrior in his female furies. Furies arnt supposed to have romantic connections and Darkseid wishes to choose a mate for Miracle. Their union would be seen as a unholy union that would displease the Dark lord. Barda falls for Miriacle and it starts to effect her judgement, she sees a life for herself off Apaolcypse and as does Miracle. Quick sex sessions as fast as they can, stolen moments.
Other Information:
Id use Gina Cario as Big Barda and id love Matt Mcgorry as Mr Miracle.
[spoiler="Dolphin X Arthur Curry/Aquaman" (Source: DC comics inspired) *M/F* *Romance* *Adultery* Wants: !!!!]
Aquaman-2016-025-027__1498233538_94.72.203.26.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Affair, Cheating, Sex underwater, Oral, Anal (maybe), One sided Love, sex outdoors, risk of getting caught, Guilt, Betrayal.
Characters Involved:
Dolphin/Arthur Curry(Aquaman)
I Would Play:
Dolphin
Plot:
Dolphin was a very young girl when she fell overboard from a cruise ship (Secret Origins #50) only to be saved from drowning when a mysterious alien race abducted her to use as an experimental prototype for a subaquatic humanoid race. In the course of these experiments she acquired gills, webbed fingers and toes, shining white hair, superhuman strength, resilience to deep water pressures, and a slowed aging process. When the alien scientists abandoned the experiment, Dolphin escaped their underwater lab. Oblivious to her former humanity, the feral young Dolphin scavenged underwater for her livelihood, eventually finding her trademark short blue-jeans and white shirt inside a sunken ship. She has been alone her entire life, constantly swimming and enjoying her personal freedom. As she grew into young womanhood, she became tired of living an isolated, lonely life. One day, the crew of an oceanology vessel saved her from a near lethal encounter with a dolphin-killing shark and took her aboard their ship to help her.
Over time, the crew of the ship tried to educate and care for the girl they'd dubbed "Dolphin", but her utter lack of contact with either humans or Atlanteans had left her mute. Though she grew to understand spoken language fairly quickly, the act of speech itself remained beyond her. Then, a young female doctor on the crew had the bright idea to instruct her in sign language. Finally able to communicate, Dolphin explained what she could of herself and her story, and expressed her desire to resume her undersea life. At some point, Dolphin finally mastered spoken language, (especially when she started having contact with the superheroic community), but never lost her shyness and reluctance to speak. She has since been a woman of few words. It was revealed that Kordax, an evil merman ancestor of Aquaman's, had secretly set Dolphin free from the lab, and used mind control to prompt her to infiltrate the royal court and kill Aquaman as the agent of his revenge on the royal house of Atlantis. The strong-willed Dolphin broke free of his control, and her romantic involvement with the king of Atlantis grew into love. An affair started with them cheating on not only Queen Mera who was suffering from the loss of her son but Aquamans ward Tempest. How long can this deadly affair which threatens to destroy a kingdom go on?
Other Information:
I would like to use Emilia Clarke as Doplphin and defiantly Jason Mommoa as Aquaman. [/spoiler]
1538885a0b31630f074e2e8162ef43af.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Co Workers, Friends to lovers, affair, cheating, secret sex, Oral sex, Dirty talk, Betrayal, ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Dinah Laurel Lance/Black Canary and Clark Kent/Superman
I Would Play:
Black Canary
Plot:
This one Could be more of a unconventional pairing, based off the dirty comic I recently read. Where Green Arrow proudly tells his best friend Hal Jordan how great Dinah is and how shed never cheat on him. Meanwhile she`s getting her brains screwed out by Superman. This one could be funny with both Dinah and Clark cheating on Oliver and Lois Lane respectably. But also how this affair grows, like two friends and co workers who finally give into a attraction that has long since been buried. Couple that with superheroics and maybe a supervillian who threatens to expose their affair and it could be a fun and unusual story. What would drive a man like Superman to cheat for gods sake? Maybe he`s sick of Lois nagging and Dinah feels its only fair she cheats on Oliver given all the times he has been unfaithful to her. Shadow, Felicity Smoak, and Mari Mcabe and those are ones she knows about.
Other Information:
Caity Lotz as Black Canary and her legends of tomorrow co star Brandon Routh as Clark, who played him in Sueprman returns please.

BATCAVE-27_10_STJEPAN.png
[/URL]

Themes:
Forbidden Sex, Co workers to Lovers, Sex outdoors, risk of getting caught, Affair, Hurt/Comfort ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Harleen Quinnzell/Harley Quinn and Rick Flagg
I Would Play:
Harley Quinn
Plot:

While in the Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn started to make progress and shed her insane persona. The Old Dr Quinn started to emerge. This was seen by the team leader Rick Flagg. Who despite his better judgment was attracted to her, would dream about her. Harley was a stunningly beautiful woman and she could even make him laugh when they were on missions. Harley of corse flirted with him on missions and eventually the two forged a unlikely connection. Despite the warnings of Suicide Squad overseer Amanda Waller telling Flagg *Not to get too close*.

Both Flagg and Quinn are living for someone else. She as forged by the Joker to be his right hand woman, the thing he took his anger out when the Batman stopped his schmes, a damaged and beaten woman at times. Flagg was a product of his military family, trying desperately to live up to the reputation and the legacy of his farther and his grandfather (both whom died in combat). Was Rick Suicidal? He never thought of it that way until Harley pointed it out on a mission. Soon romance blossoms between them, they have sex and it is incredible. Flagg has never been with a woman who is so as uninhibited as Harley. Quinn has never been with a man who has the stamina that Rick has. Not only the stamina but also cares about getting her off. Flagg can leave Quinn in a quivering mess after one of their encounters. But Rick is afraid Waller will make an example of Quinn if she finds out they are sexual so he begs her they keep the affair a secret. He knows they could get caught at any time, by Waller ore another member of the Squad. he knows their isn't a happy future for him and Harley, that it compromise's the missions but he just cant help himself. And as for Harley, now that she's found a man who can get her off and makes her feel good about herself she aitn gonna let anything stop her from having him, over and over again.
Other Information:
Harleys facecalim will be Margot Robbie and Joel Kinnerman for Flagg

775687785cf46b540104111ef62a49fa.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Guilty sex, Sex outdoors, risk of getting caught, comedy, Oral, Hurt comfort, roughplay ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Tatsu Yamishiro/Katanna and Digger Harkness/Captain Boomarang
I Would Play:
Katanna
Plot:

A story based around a affair started between Task Force X members Katanna and Captain Boomarang.Its no secret that Boomarang finds katanna sexy. e loves a tough chick who can handle herself. He loves that fact she is as cold as ice, for some reason (and he`s not even sure why himself) it turns him on. Digger knows he will never live out his life sentence at Belle Reeve and no matter how many suicide squad missions he comes back from hes never getting out. He`s starting to go a bit crazy and maybe its a case of Stockholme syndrome where Katanna is concerned. He always jokes hed love to go out with her and bang her and gets an icy response from Katanna. But one night she is feeling very depressed and lonely, she misses her husband and children terribly and ends up going to Harkness for comfort, to feel something, anything and the two have sex. it is the first time since her late husbands death Tastu has been with a man and she is shocked how badly she needs it. Further more the sex is dirty rough and nothing like she ever had before. Digger is much bigger then her husband was and that alone causes her to cum fast and hard. Digger LOVES it, Tatsu finally giving into him, she's tighter then any pussy he's ever had and he cant stop ramming her. The two keep fucking whenever they get the chance, Tatsu hating herself for giving into her base desires and almost running the memory of her late husband. Digger just wants her more and more, she's such a spitfire in the sack. But when Amanda Waller finds out this new fling between two of her teammate's will come to a bitter end.

Other Information:
Karen Fukuhara will be Katanna and Jai Courtney for Captain Boomarang

527adef89e1ceac039a767ce9e6e1a0b.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Powerhouse sex, Sex mid flight, sex outdoors, Oral, Anal, Romantic Sex^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Wonder Woman/Diana Prince and Clark Kent/Superman
I Would Play:
Wonder Woman
Plot:
In London, Superman and Wonder Woman meet up for a date and exchange gifts. However their date is interrupted by an unnatural storm forming in the North Atlantic Ocean. While Superman investigates the cause of the storm, Wonder Woman rescues a plane caught in its path and is mistakenly shot down by a Norwegian Navy vessel. Once aboard the ship, Wonder Woman is attacked by Doomsday.Doomsday breaks Wonder Woman's arm, before vanishing into thin air. Once healed from her injuries, Wonder Woman takes Superman to Mt. Etna to ask Hephaestus for weapons in order to defeat Doomsday. There, the couple is visited by Strife and Apollo, whom Superman throws into orbit after he insults Wonder Woman. Meanwhile, a caravan traveling in the Sahara desert is attacked by General Zod.

In Metropolis, Cat Grant publishes photographs, that were delivered to her from an anonymous source, of a kiss between Superman and Wonder Woman on her blog. Meanwhile, the Justice League of America intercepts Zod and are nearly defeated before the arrival of Superman and Wonder Woman. When the fight is over, Superman places Zod in custody in the menagerie at the Fortress of Solitude.

In London, Superman and Wonder Woman try to come to terms with the fact that their relationship has been made public. As the world reacts to the news, Clark Kent investigates how the information was leaked before checking in with Zod at the Fortress of Solitude. There, Zod tricks Superman into opening a portal to the Phantom Zone and releasing Faora. Wonder Woman travels to Themyscira to console with Hippolyta about her relationship with Superman. Meanwhile, Zod and Faora escape from the Fortress of Solitude with Superman in pursuit. Wonder Woman eventually joins the subsequent battle between Superman, Zod and Faora, before they agree to suspend the fight for another day.In the South Pacific Ocean, Zod and Faora build a portal to the Phantom Zone, intending to bring through the armies of Warworld. Using the weapons created by Hephaestus, Superman and Wonder Woman nearly defeat Zod and Faora, but are themselves defeated after Apollo intervenes. Zod and Faora place Superman and Wonder Woman inside a nearby nuclear reactor, as they finish constructing the portal. However, Superman and Wonder Woman set off a nuclear explosion inside the reactor, destroying the portal before it is opened.

Following the explosion, Superman takes Wonder Woman to see Hessia, an Amazonian healer. With himself badly injured, Superman leaves to recover at the Fortress of Solitude. They later reunite in London and spend some alone time together on a rooftop and attend a nightclub. Meanwhile, Doomsday is awakened and surfaces from deep in the Marianas Trench, destroying a submarine on the way. Once the dust settles they must decide if they want to keep their romantic relationship going.

Other Information:
Wonder Womans facecalim will be Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill for Sueprman

aquaman_33_cover_by_nebezial-dbv3shg.jpg
[/URL]

Themes:
Romance, Sex underwater, Oral, Anal, Rekindling Love, Marriage, ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Queen Mera and Arthur Curry/Aquaman
I Would Play:
Mera
Plot:
Brightest Day began with Mera and Aquaman rekindling their love at the lighthouse on Amnesty Bay. Though she tried to get Aquaman to enter the water, he was fearful since he had yet to return to it since his return from being a Black Lantern. Mera and Aquaman later appeared in front of a pirate ship that had taken children hostage. Mera unleashed two serpent dragon constructs made from the water and shouted that "Anyone who hurts children will feel my rage!" The Navy also came to rescue the children but as more pirates sailed in to protect them, Aquaman ended up summoning a zombie Giant Squid which killed everyone on board the new ship. As they were about to get harpooned, Arthur again summoned a zombie Great White Shark who devoured the marksman. Confused, they returned the rescued children to shore, and entered the water.

Off the coast of the North Atlantic, Mera watched as Aquaman again summoned a zombie Orca who attacked him. Mera attempted to console him and suggested they return to Atlantis. Arthur refused and Mera notes that her people would also be of no help. Mera later admits that she is home with Aquaman after the two embrace in a hug. Sometime later, Mera and Aquaman attempted to stop an oil spill, but were attacked by a woman who not only looked like Mera, but used similar powers as well. Mera referred to the woman as "Siren," and urged her husband to escape with her. Once they were safe, Aquaman asked Mera about the woman. Mera admits to Aquaman that she knew this day would come, confessing that she was originally sent to kill him.
Other Information:
Meras facecalim will be Amber Heard and Jason Momma for Aquaman

Back
Top Bottom