Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Villain's Final Victory (Noon_Shadow and LadyTania)

The Wraith looked down into her eyes, seeing the defiance and anger there staring back up at him. Behind his mask he smiled, feeling a small spark of admiration. Here she was helpless, barely able to even keep her own voice around the grip on her throat, and still she was refusing to show him fear. This only made him more eager to prove his point by breaking her spirit. He pulled her lithe body closer to him, holding her face right in front of his mask. Her breasts brushed across his chest through their tattered suits.

"That's what you believe," he said, his voice still rumbling and resonating with the extra power in his voice. "I will teach you otherwise. I'll teach the whole world otherwise." He then whipped his arm, and flung Cosmic Girl toward the wall like a ragdoll, watching her crash into it. The Wraith then gradually descended to the ground, and starting marching gradually toward where she had crashed.

"I once thought like you," he continued. "I didn't concern myself with power because I had not yet seen the natural end. Then I encountered the wormhole, and my eyes were opened. Power has not worked that way for hundreds of years because it's a relative factor, and the strength of the common classes has diluted the power of the ruling class." He was in full-on villainous monologue mode as he stepped closer, keeping his inexplicable pace, hearing the soft crunch of rubble beneath his feet as he stepped forward, watching. "But once I am able to open the wormhole again, I will demonstrate the value of ultimate power."

Aisha could taste the iron in her mouth after slamming into the wall and rebounding to the floor. Her tongue ran across her bottom lip, tasting the hint of blood on it. This villain was a madman! Full of his power and her own now, he seemed to be a full-on megalomaniac. Her body ached from a dozen places after crashing into the wall, but Aisha put a hand against the concrete and forced herself up.

"Ruling class?" she hissed in response, her ringlet hair covering down over part of her face as she watched him approach. She knew her powers were nearly gone; she doubted she could lift anything heavier than what she had before getting her superpowers. She glanced down to see her beautiful costume nicked and torn in a dozen places, and dirty across her breasts where she had slammed into the wall of this empty, unfinished basement. "That's what every racist and white supremacist has said for a thousand years," she rasped back through her white teeth. "Besides if there is another race beyond that wormhole, then they might think they're the master race, and you'll be the slave!"

That last word filled her with anger that ignored the blood on her lip or the bruises on her body, as she leaped at him, gloved fist of her unbroken left hand aimed at his jaw, trailing her scream of resistance.

The Wraith continued walked forward, unperturbed, not breaking his stride. He looked at her body as her costume was barely preserving the heroine's modesty at this point, and he knew what he would be doing next. "You need not be concerned with that," he replied. "I already know exactly what they are after." His eyes were almost glowing with the excessive energy surging through is form, the combined strength of his own power and Cosmic Girl's stolen energy.

She charged him, and he didn't even slow down. Her left hand connected with his mask, but his face was not even jarred, and her punch resulted in only a dull ringing noise from the impact. He grabbed her wrist then, and pulled, sadistically, twisting her around so she was facing away from him, with her arm bent behind her back. He pinned her wrist in place and reached around with his right hand to grab her hip, pulling her body back to pin itself against him. His mask was next to her ear, and his breath, through the small nose-and-mouth holes, was pressing out against her skin.

"With ultimate power...no one will be able to stop me from doing...." he whispered, as his right hand began to drag over the front of her fantastic figure, "Whatever...." his hand then moved up, brushing across her chest, tracing the tatters in her costume, moving along the bare flesh exposed by them, "I want..." He brought two fingers up to the top of her bustier, moving them along the line of her cleavage as he listened to and felt the rising and falling of her chest as she breathed. Then his hand forcefully gripped the top of her costume and yanked, pulling down, freeing her perky breasts into the cool air of the basement.

Aisha let out a wordless gasp of shock as her bustier was yanked down. Her breasts wobbled briefly, bouncing up and down slightly. They were high and firm, and held the bustier up far more than the bustier supported her. That was a side benefit of her powers; her body was at its peak of health, no sag, nothing but the perfection of her DNA.

Cosmic Girl started to bark one of those "how dare you!" but Aisha choked it down. "Asshole," she exclaimed, unable to say anything else. She fought against him, but with her arm painfully behind her back, she was worried he would break it as easily as he had broken her throbbing finger. Each struggle, her twist of her shoulders make her breasts wobble from side to side like two perfectly round ball of femininity.

"When I get my powers back," she hissed as she looked over her shoulder, "you're going to be blasted into a cinder!"

The Wraith pressed up against her from behind, feeling the contours of her heart-shaped ass pressing back against his groin as he held her body tight against him. She was a very attractive woman, sexy and spunky, a magnificent figure. A body and a personality that was meant to be respected...which was why Glenn was getting such joy now from paying her the ultimate disrespect, attempting to drive her down to the lowest point.

When she threatened him with her future retribution, his palm grazed down over her right breast from behind, dragging across the nipple. He felt it roll against his palm for a second and then caught it in his fingers, pulling on it with a twist. "What makes you so sure you'll ever get that opportunity, slut?" he growled, as he tugged hard on her nipple for a moment before releasing it. His palm then ran possessively over her chest, squeezing at her breasts, toying with them as if he owned them. As if he owned her.

His grip on her was keeping her pinned tightly against him, keeping her arm twisted behind her back even as he pulled her tight against him. And the grip he had on her was only forcing her chest to arch out more. As his face was pressed behind her, he could smell the mixed odors of sweat and blood coming off of, intermingled with the scent of her fruity shampoo along with her own natural scent. All of his senses seemed heightened in the moment, every sensation increased, including the feeling of her magnificent, barely covered ass squirming against his crotch.

"I'm going to break you, Cosmic Whore," he promised. "I'm going to break you as a symbol for the folly of trying to oppose me."

Back
Top Bottom