Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Welcome To My World (NSFW)

t-mase

Super-Earth
  • I am a 33 year old male from England.
  • My timezone is GMT and you will find me online between roughly 8.30pm and 12am most evenings.
  • I have roleplayed since I was 16 (non sexually) till I was about 19 and found the sexual side of roleplay intriguing and indeed fun.
  • I have a family and as such sometimes my time online is unpredictable but I do try to be on every day.
I WILL BE USING POST BELOW TO ADD FUTURE IDEAS OR PICTURE PROMPTS THAT ENTICE ME SO PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO CHECK THOSE OUT TOO

737475.gif

(Though they are more like guidelines!)

• All characters are over 18, no exceptions.
  • Be patient. Sometimes it isn’t possible to reply we all have a life outside the internet. Also I feel as if I am one of the few people roleplaying here that live in England so time zones are vastly different. With that said, I will always try my utmost to give a reply a day unless the length and detail means I must provide a longer reply
  • I prefer the plot to smut, growing the characters and allowing the story to develop (70% 30%) in an ideal world.
  • I will always try and offer at least 3 paragraphs of solid literate writing and would like the same or similar in return just to keep everything flowing. I have been known to give 12-15 paragraphs in response before though
  • Just have FUN! If you aren’t enjoying the roleplay then say so I won’t be offended.

giphy.gif

(Well at least I hope they are good ideas!)

Realistic Modern

(1) Affairs

- He has had his eye on his co-worker for a long time now and when she finally relented to his desires he was over the moon. Naturally he forgot one big fact about his life, he was married. How will he fare in keeping up his new relationship with his wife also vying for his attention (Long Term and possibly multiple roles)

- They were in a tumultuous relationship years ago. It was full of lust and desire, but the young lovers had a tendency for hot-tempered, vicious arguments. They broke up mutually and moved on, realising that the situation was never going to give way to something healthy, but neither truly got over the other. Even though they are both in loving, stable relationships in the present time, it lacks the fervour of the connection they had with each other, and thoughts constantly wander to their old flame, wishing their new relationship had that same passion. Late one night, he picks up the phone and dials his former partner, simply wanting to hear their voice.She is shocked and hesitant to speak with him considering their significant other is sleeping in bed in the next room, but is unable to hang up, emotions running high. The calls continue nightly in secret but will they meet in person? (Long Term)

-------------------------------------------

(2)Best Friends

- Since being eight years old MC and YC have done everything together, everything that was until he got himself a girlfriend. Being budged to one side YC was left alone as a slight tint of jealously began to set in. Not sure if it was down to the fact of not seeing him as much or in fact if she wanted him just for her own she sets out to find out and see everything about him that she never did before. (Long Term)

- Is it wrong for friends to want to be together? Will it ruin everything that has happened between them? Well there is only one way to find out. It is the morning after the night of the party and waking up beside one another naked they set out to really find out what happens when friends become partners (Long Term)

- She lives in an abusive environment. For years she has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there’s an opportunity she escapes with no plan of returning. She decides to run straight to their best friend/former flame and confesses everything that’s been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. He promises to keep her safe no matter what, and that they’ll figure out what to do in the morning

- It’s moving day for the best friends since school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, how will the relationship develop? (Medium to Long Term)

(3)Best Friend x Best Friends Girlfriend

- Being in love with a woman was normal but when it could jeopardise your friendship with your long standing friend then perhaps this isn’t a good idea. Is it possible to still be friends when you try and prove your love for his girlfriend? (Long Term)

(4) Strangers

- They meet by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for him he offers to pay the whole fare in exchange for her number. Where will the relationship develop? (Heavy plot to smut ratio and a extreme long term development)

- She is trying to enjoy a night out with friends when they are approached by an obnoxious person who won’t take ‘no’ for an answer. From across the room he notices what’s going on and heads over to help out. At their wits end, she turns to throw their drink in the creep’s face, but they end up splashing his face instead. What will his reaction be and will the friendship develop? (Long Term)

- He is at the airport deciding where to travel to. Sick of his job and life he decided that he needed to get away from it all. It was there that the adventure begins and notices another person growing frustrated at a check in desk. Intrigued he approaches her. Will their adventure see them going to the same location? (Long Term)

- She is looking for a spot to sit and enjoy their hot beverage and fresh pastry in a crowded cafe. It’s raining out so they’d rather stay put, at least until it tapers off. The only seat free is the one at a table with someone else. (Long Term)

- Settling into their business class seat on the plane, anticipating a long but peaceful flight across the country. That is until she occupies the seat directly behind theirs with their crying bundle of joy in tow. After nearly 15 minutes of non-stop noise, the businessman turns around to complain. When he comes face to face with a single parent who’s obviously struggling, they suddenly have a change of heart. (Long Term)

(5) Students

- He is lazy, never does any of his work and is paired with her who is a teachers pet and wants top grades at everything she does. Is it possible the pair can work together on a project they are paired to do or is this going to be a step to far, especially given the threat to tell the teacher when he offers to help. Only time will tell. (Medium Term)

- The obsession he has is unhealthy. Following her home, tapping into her phone and just being down right creepy. Fact is he is a geek, nothing but a loner in the school that nobody has time for. She is a cheerleader, popular in all parts of the school everyone knowing who she is. However when he finally hatches a plan to get her alone will it all go the way he wants or horribly wrong? (Long Term)

(6)Boyfriend x Girlfriend

- They are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn’t been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they’ve each found their soulmate and eager to show the world, they decide to get married. Unfortunately, their parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won’t last . Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They’ll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents’ help. Scraping together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it’s not long before they discover that it’s not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they’re short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances.
Will they find a way to make it work as young newlyweds? Or will they end up crawling back to their parents for help? (Long Term)

-A tragic car accident has left them forgetting everything about their life before, trapped alone and unable to figure out what happened after coming around from the coma they were in has left them scared for the future. When they enter the room to see their partner awake for the first time since the fateful day, how will they react when it is obvious that things are not going to be like they were before?
(Based on The Vow, whom is in the car accident is up for debate. Long Term)

Realistic Modern (Taboo)

(1)Student x Teacher

- It is the same thing day in day out as the teacher has to put up with one particular student causing problems for him and the class. It can’t continue this way, the constant disruption is just making his job a misery. Time to show her a lesson but how will he do it. (Medium Term)

- She has had her eyes on the teacher for a long time now. Nobody knows, she has kept it to herself for fear of getting in trouble for her obsession of him. Thing is she doesn’t know that he also has a crush on her, keeping it to himself for fear of losing his job. How will it end? (Medium/Long Term)

(2)Brother x Sister

- She loved her brother, perhaps more than a sister should. Now that he has a girlfriend the jealousy of not having him for herself drives her insane. She sets out to show him just what he is missing by not having her and only her in his life. Will he relent or is he not interest in keeping it in the family? (Long Term)

(3)Father x Daughter

- Since the passing of his wife he has tried his best to be the best dad he can be to his loving daughter. Problem is everything she does drives him insane even down to the fact that she reminds him so much of his wife. When he offers himself to her after realising the love for her was not just how a father should love his own flesh and blood how will she react? (Long Term)

- After she suffers the tragic loss of their parents, they are sent to live with their next of kin. She only has fragments of memories of this man from their childhood, but legally, he is named their legal guardian. It’s a huge adjustment for a grieving young woman who is forced to leave behind life in a big city, to move to a sleepy sea-side town with her now guardian, whom they barely remember. He certainly isn’t prepared to raise a child/teenager either and must learn pretty quickly how to be a good role model for her. They get along as well as possible, considering the circumstances, that is until a little exploring in their new home and discovers a box of letters addressed to them from her new guardian–letters that they never received–letters that contain the truth.

Despite everything she been raised to believe, this new person in their life is in fact their biological father. (Long Term)

Sci-Fi Plots

(1) The year is 2117 and he and his best friend who share a birthday have reached the age of euthanasia to aid in reducing the overpopulation of the world. She has learnt of a secret population of people living their lives beyond 25 and they must escape the city to the place the secret population are residing for any hope of a better life. (Long Term)

(2) It’s the year 2070 and technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, exceeding the vision and capabilities of countless scientists from previous decades. Artificial Intelligence is the buzz word on the lips on government officials as well as the everyday citizen. Robots have become part of daily life; delivering mail, performing home cleaning services, automating the task of driving a car and so much more. In this new era, artificially intelligent beings serve the purpose of making human life easier and more pleasurable. He is a lonely beta tester, whose primary job is to test run androids (robots with human appearance) before they are shipped out for sale to the public. Muse A isn’t the best at social relationships, so they much prefer to spend time with androids who can communicate and interact without judgement or need of social convention. When asked to test a new android prototype, he is amazed at how advanced the robot is. They seems unique, learning at a pace more rapid than their predecessors, able to somehow intuit feelings of the user, gradually able to mirror human emotions: anger, sorrow, even love. As he continues to “test”, the pair become attached to one another. Every day that goes by, noting the android’s progress, the android begins to feel more and more..human. (Long Term)

Other

(1) He is a professional hitman who, despite his soft and happy nature, has ruthlessly killed every person he was ordered to. He was currently sitting in his customer’s home, tapping his fingers on the desk as the customer explained the details of who he wanted done for. Person A was taken aback when he realised something as the customer slid a photo his way. He was best friends with the victim. (Medium Term)

Plot bunnies

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I have added in a few plot bunny gifs to my post. Happy to hear from any potential partners if anything takes your fancy.

An Easter bump. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend :) of anything interests in my request thread please do PM me :)

bumping up, would be keen for a couple more partners :) anything that takes your fancy just drop me a message.

Hope everyone had a great week, just bumping up looking for a couple more partners.

Just bumping. Look forward to hearing from you.

Merry Christmas too all and Happy Holidays if you celebrate something different!

Bumping this as a number of my Plays have now come to an end. Would love to hear from anyone interested. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful festive time too.

A friendly Festive Bump. I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom