Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Adventures in a reverse harem

MagiCatz

Moon
It's been a long time since I last came here, since I got so tangled up in family affairs... but I'm back now, and willing to give the RP scene another shot!

As the title says, I'm looking for something that's a bit of a combination of story and smut. (One might say 50/50, but to be honest that's pretty loose since it can change depending on the mood) With multiple guys being played against my female character!
Now the limit of characters is debatable, and is based more or less on how many you are comfortable playing. So don't try to push yourself, I'm more than happy to talk something out!

Now I'm usually quite flexible as far as kinks go, and I'm not one to lash out if you propose something - I'd actually rather you ask first!
But I'm going to be straight up here, I absolutely will not take part in: vore, non-con, gore, bathroom kinks, pain/blood play, or object insertion (well, anything other than actual sexual toys that is). BDSM can be discussed, as long as SSC is in full effect.

I apologize that this is rather short, my computer is in the shop for a while so I'm stuck with my phone. But once I get it back I'll do my best to make this look a little more appealing!

Back
Top Bottom