Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ongoing small group request thread. (looking for both male and female roles, and everything in between!)

messylips

Star
So I'm looking for a small group, for what? well really anything we might all be interested in! This is my thread but generally im into fantastical settings with me playing a dominant or switch female character, I'm not looking for a huge group more like 3 maaaybe 4 im open to playing with really any sort of combination but I think it'd be most fun with something like a male and female besides myself or maybe a female and something else entirely? I prefer PM's and the new system actually works very well for it, discord is also a good option!

I like the idea of a trio of superheroes or a small squad of space marines or even a canon setting! some that might work well:
Dark souls
Danganronpa
My Hero Academia
Superheros (DC or Marvel or others)
My multitude of CYOA could also work XD

A few plot ideas:
A girl goes full Yandere when she sees her exgirlfriend/boyfriend with a new partner.

A couples domestic life has grown stale, moving into a haunted house ends up being just the spark they need.

The classic fighter/mage/theif and their sexy adventures

A destined trio, ala ganon/link/zelda

Some combination of pokemon and trainers?

General themes and kinks id like to explore:

Voyeurism
Jealousy
competition
sexuality play
Instructions

It's a bit rushed but I'd like to just toss the line out and see if I get any takers, feel free to pm me just let me know who you'd be ok being paired with and what interests you, if I find anyone else that seems like they'd work well then I can introduce you to each other!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom