Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Tales: The Board Game [Smutty Jumanji]

Would anyone be interested in a little group RP along the lines of Jumanji (the original), but with a smutty twist? In essence, a group of people get together to play a board game one of them found/purchased, and as each person takes their turn, words scrawled out in an orb in the centre of the board essentially come to life putting people in all manner of kinky/smutty situations, and scenarios. The goal of the game, of course, being the first person to reach the end (though who knows what that might mean for your fellow players!)

In terms of riddles/scenarios, I think the best option would be for me to take on a GM-style role, and essentially post the little poem / encounter for each person as they take their turn. I'd basically play the entity within the board game / the board game itself. However, two other options I'll throw out there are people coming up with their own encounter/scenario on their turn, or reply with how they're taking their turn and leave it open for someone else to jump in with an idea. One person (myself) being the GM, though, IMO, would keep things flowing the best. If there's some interest, but not too much, I could double-up as a person also playing the game, though my character would likely be more on the passive / meek side (so the focus can be on everyone else, who would all also be players of the game).

I might make up an actual board to move around on, and move people around on it based on hidden dice rolls so I can better keep track / say where people are (like, "And with that roll, Jon is a mere 10 spaces away from the end... ") Though, if people prefer, I can put the board image / players' locations on the board out in the open, and we can roll our own turns to make it a bit more like playing an actual board game (including bragging for high rolls!) Either way, each person's turn ends with a few verses, and perhaps something coming out of the woodwork.

As for the scenes themselves, well, there could be things like... instead of plants that spit poisonous darts, it's plants that are of the... tentacle-variety. Instead of a hunter chasing someone down, it's a Dominatrix. I'd likely have everyone, on their character profile, provide me a list of kinks, and limits as far as the roleplay goes. Limits being divided into 'soft limits' and 'hard limits,' where soft limits are things you do not want to happen to your character, but do not care if it happens to another while hard limits are things you do not want to see in the RP, at all, period. For example, if you aren't into hypnotism, but don't mind it being present such as another character being hypnotised, it'd be a soft limit. If you don't want watersports-style stuff to happen to your character, or another character, or even to an NPC, then it'd be a hard limit. Main reason for this is to allow the most flexibility/openness in terms of what goes on. Overly broad, or large limit lists only (which I'd likely treat as hard limits) would probably make throwing together interesting scenarios difficult, at best (and getting the game itself going, for that matter), hence the split. I think it is just the best version of 'having your cake and eating it too' one can make for this. x3.

Anyway, to help give more idea on what I am talking about, and possibly entice people, below in the spoiler tag is a roleplay prompt I'd written using this as a scenario.

The sound of soft whispers drew her into the back corner of the 'Oddities Shoppe,' like they held a secret they would only share once she got closer. Unintelligible at first, the closer she got the more words she made out: game, trapped, riddles. When she finally laid her eyes upon the box, the whispers stopped and she snapped out of it like she had been in a trance. A little confused, she chalked it up to absentminded wandering, but an inkling curiosity remained. A curiosity which bid her to examine the piece before her, much as she felt compelled to check out the store which had seemingly sprung up overnight.

It was a relatively plain dark blue box, slightly rectangular. On the top, 'Twisted Tales,' was written in a fancy text. What could only be described as runic markings followed around the sides, and a large symbol on the back. When the top slid off like the box of a board game, inside was a large, thick book bound in leather. When curiosity bid her further to open that she was... underwhelmed. The book proved to be fake, holding a hollow compartment and was mere set dressing for an elaborate path of tiles, three little game pieces, and a set of two six-sided dice. At the bottom right, like where one would turn a page was a large oval red gemstone, and the game's instructions appeared written on the "pages."

'This doesn't look like it could be any fun... ' she thought, closing it all up and starting to turn away. A pause mid-step, a glance back at the ten dollar price, and a what-the-hell kind of shrug saw the box slipped under her arm and amongst a few of the items she decided to purchase, paying with plastic. "Oh, this is a fun one," the plain and unassuming--quite frankly, boring--shopowner commented, "You play a lot of board games... Katrina?" He paused to check the name on the card.

"Noooot really?" Katrina answered, with a helpless shrug, "I mean I've got into them recently, but.. " The man nodded, offering a few noises of understanding as he bagged up her things and handed them over, along with returning her card. " Well, play this one with a friend the first time, or just someone else. Its more suited to learning as you go over reading the instructions first then trying to play like most. Anyway, have fun, with everything, hope to see you again."

The whole drive home Katrina had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind, her blue eyes occasionally darting over to the bag on her passenger seat. Even once she dumped it on her kitchen table, and went up to toss off her uniform before hopping in the shower to rinse the "ick" of the day from her long brown hair and pale toned body, it nagged at her. Worse still, once out of sight those whispers returned, this time mixed with soft little gasps and groans--which she easily dismissed and excused away once more, uncharacteristically so.

Once she finished up there and moved on to dinner, passing through the kitchen a few times, seeing the bag each time, the nagging curiosity, desire, whatever it was, won out. 'Oh, fine! Fine, I'll play the damn thing and see how it works.' A few calls and a change into a pair of comfy jeans, and a sleeveless black top later Katrina was on her way to the local game shop--a place with private booths, a public area, and a pizza place next door with a donut diner a few blocks out (as cliche as that latter thing was in her particular case).

If not to meet up with a friend for dinner over the game, then to see if anyone local wanted to give it a go. The hope that they didn't think it was as plain and boring as it appeared lingering on her mind. A half hour and exchange of cash later, she was in one of the more private rooms, taking the book out of the box and opening it up. "So, totes don't know how this works. Guy I bought it from said to learn it with someone as you go," she explains to her companion while inspecting the pieces, "But I mean, this is all there is so obviously you just pick a piece--huh?"

Katrina had plucked up the red piece, and was moving to place it on the start at the top left when it seemed to jump from her hand and onto the board, upright. "... Odd if they have magnets they weren't stuck to the board before. Anyway. Pick a piece then just roll the dice?"

The dice got a little tumble in her hand. 'Then we go back and forth for an hour to see who wins... Joy. Why did I want to play this again?' Before being tossed onto the board: six. She went to move her piece but found it moving on its own, drawing a raised eyebrow and a little "Uhh-" until her attention was grabbed by a white mist swirling in the ruby gemstone. Leaning forward, she peered in and found them forming words, so she read them aloud to her fellow player.

Fastened in these leather bands,​
mouth open wide, and useless hands,​
you'll be trapped until you find,​
a nice treat upon which you've dined.​

"The hell does that mean... " Katrina muttered once she finished, slumping back on the padded seat. In response the gemstone began to glow, and a moment later pure white leather strips seemed to slither out from the surface of it like snakes. The surface of the gem rippling like it had become some sort of portal. Katrina stared on in disbelief, even as the bands approached her, and only snapped-to when one snapped around one of her ankles. She reacted instinctively, bending down to grab it and pull it away as another ensnared itself around her other ankle and the third wrapped around one of her wrists. "What the hell!? Get off!" she snapped, her trapped wrist suddenly pulling up like someone was pulling the other end of the strap, yanking her arm over her head.

Then it snapped around and behind her back, forcing her arm to follow and causing her to fall onto her side on the couch, wince and grit her teeth in pain. Her other arm stretched out as she reached for her purse, but the leading end of the leather band slipped over her shoulder, wrapped around her upper arm then slid down it while tugging and forcing it behind her back. She kicked, hitting the table a few times as her legs were likewise pulled and maneuvered by her ankles, her right leg tugged up high into the air before the strap pulled down. It made her bend at the knee, the strap crossing over her thigh then back on itself, trapping one leg shin-to-thigh. Despite her furious struggling and growls, her other leg had the same treatment before all her flailing made her fall off of the couch and onto the floor in a heap with a whumph!

It was perhaps then, too little, too late, that she swallowed her pride. She twisted her body around to get up on her knees, head poking just over the table, and opened her mouth to ask: "Will you hel-uhn!" In her struggling she had missed the open-mouth gag that had slinked from the gem, and the moment she popped up like a magnet to metal it shot into her mouth. It forced its way in, making her mouth wide and holding back her teeth, at the same time making it possible to see her tongue pushing back on it to try forcing it out. The straps that quickly slipped around her head though made that quite impossible. In fact, a good look at any of the straps be it around legs, wrists, or head, would reveal the ends had fused together. No buckle, no tie, no real way to remove them.

"Ahh!" Katrina let out in anger, body sharply twisting from side to side as she tugged on each of her arms trying to wrench them free. Body "popping" up as she sharply pushed on the bands holding her legs, paying no further mind to the game, what the gem still had visibly written, or even the person at the table with her. Just focusing on trying to get loose. 'Let! Go! Of! Me!'

Last edited:
At least one more, since I could toss in a third body for the action; two others (beyond us) would probably be ideal.

I am interested too. If you can make it an open game-table, that would be nice... I mean able to see what is on the table, and maybe throw our own dice... but of course as the DM, you can tjrow one too, and choose to make that come true. Also, maybe every player can give in ideas and settings to happen next, and as the DM can choose from them, or your own idea.

Ah, er, I'd be running it in the forums and not on a game-table thing. If I do whip up a board, it'd be a crude thing I'd upload to Imgur and post. I'd also be more than open to people offering suggestions on scenarios / tricks / traps to come from the board for their character, or for others' characters, or even in general.

It wouldn't be a pre-existing board game. I'd toss together something to just stand as a visual representation of where everyone is (and so I can give harder stuff to the leader. :p) But even that's a maybe, since, yeah, it's more about the scnearios then the board. Anyway, I'm hoooping for at least one more to kick this off with, since I'd like to avoid tossing in a passive body for the game, but, yeah.

Sounds good. Do you guys have character concepts in mind? I have a few, but I think it'd help to get a sense of what everyone's doing to see how it can best be complemented.

I was thinking either high school graduates having a last fun get-together before their lives go separate ways, or some kind of club in college... maybe a club formed in a book shop, so not everyone need to be from the same college...

Because Family, can be a little too much for some... :)

Last edited:
Yup. Being that there are eight pieces and 6 people currently, I imagine you’re fine to join but you’d need to ask Grimoire who may be MIA for a bit. The first round of turns also isn’t over, so that likely makes it fine too.

Yeah, we are in the first orgy scene. Just post a character and show up sexing people.

mmm nah if this already started I would feel lost as fuck if I suddenly arrive there. It depends on what others say though.

Reading through this thread, it looks like a great idea! I haven’t looked through the game itself yet, but are there any openings?

Back
Top Bottom