Fx Any ♪ My Heart's Fluttering ♪ NSFW

Shy

チェシャ猫

iW6gtfW.png

uYsMTUj.png

jmfGHR6.png

INTRODUCTION!
READ THE SPOILER BELOW THIS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME AS A ROLEPLAYER.
It's important to read and will help figure out if we mesh well.

General. To start off, I'm rather accommodating to my partner usually.

Where. Only PMs, no threads or discord. The latter is fine if we talk a lot and want to move the chit chat there.

Cooperation. However, I absolutely don't want this to be a one-way street. I want some of my preferences into the roleplay. That includes yours as well.

Friendliness. I'm generally lenient. I expect respect and common courtesy. Bonus, I'm a chatterbox. OOC chatter is something I enjoy greatly.

Reply Times. I'm not the fastest replier sometimes. If you're the type that gets easily agitated at replies that can potentially take over a week, then sorry, we won't work.

Communication. My muse may waver and stuff may happen that makes me simply unable to reply. I will try to be communicative to make the roleplay more enjoyable.

Ghost Friendly. More so at the beginning of a roleplay. I won't bite heads but may avoid roleplaying with you in the future. If we had a decently far in roleplay, I'd love to have some heads up. Expect the same out of me.

Face Claims. Anime-style only.

Quantity. Not picky with quantity. But I absolutely hate novellas that lead a scene to nowhere. On the other hand, give me something to work with. A solid paragraph works with that.

Quality. I'm not the best in literacy, but I shall try my best to be as coherent as possible. I expect the same out of you. Mistakes are okay. It happens.

Story and Smut. Believe it or not, I prefer story than mindless smut. That being said, I can do smut only roleplays if convinced. For the rare person out there, I can do story with no smut roleplays too.

Characters. Please don't be blatant about self-inserts. I absolutely love characterization. I'm not here for any form of cybering. Unless specified otherwise, I prefer characters that have the chance to develop and aren't sex bags.

What I Play. Female or Male. While I'm dominant-switch leaning, I can take on any role. If possible, it'd be nice to avoid roles and go with this naturally. Multiple characters can be played by me if, for the sake of a story--or on rare occasions, a harem is being played out.

Hobby. Roleplaying is a hobby for me. I'm here to have fun and de-stress. As long as my partner and I have fun, that's all that matters!

Icon. If you do not have an icon, I will most likely ignore you. Sorry, that's a personal thing and I will not argue about this.

That Last Important Thing. Everything above should be simple right? Assuming you read this far, put your favorite color in the subject title when PMing me. Otherwise, I will ignore you entirely. Sometimes witty titles make it better.

Mv9Okw3.png

♡ F-LIST RIGHT HERE ♡
ANYTHING IN THE NO SECTION IS NEVER WANTED. MAYBE SECTION MUST BE DISCUSSED.

IDEAS!
Majority of these are gender neutral unless written otherwise. Some can be tweaked for both of our likings.
Feel free to suggest ideas of your own. Worse I can do is decline.

MODERN SETUPS
#1 Currently a young widow, her next door neighbor's son/daughter gives their time to help her out. A once sibling-like relationship turned into something more. They'll do anything to see the widow smile once again.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SETUPS
#1 A lonesome character, who is in their twenties, stuck in the life of music. Unable to cope with the advancement of the world. Once dated an android engineer worker, their ex sent a unique android model to them--hoping it would ease their life of empty music without any meaning.

#2 On a random day, a user has received a mysterious app on their phone. The app grants the user help in knowing more about the person they take a picture of. From minuscule facts about the person, to even stating their sexual preferences. There's so much power in store for the app user.

(J)RPG INSPIRED SETUPS
#1 In stories, the swords(wo)man usually takes charge of everything--the reliable leader that can take care of their people. Sometimes the one needing their help is the healer that supports them. Not this time. Everything is reversed. Hijinks story of a healer and their sword-wielding companion. How can a healer always be a step ahead of the "Hero"?!

#2 Wanting to steal from a royal mage, a thief became surprised to find out that the mage wants themselves to be stolen.

#3 An assassin who lost to the magic knight who was protecting the assassin's target. Normally assassins take the price of failure as death. The very person who defeated the assassin instead demands an alternative besides death...

#4 A guild full of intriguing individuals. More can be discussed about this.

#5 Injured and running away from authority, a rogue begs for shelter in an alchemist in training’s home.

#6 A female knight and her prince...a lot can be done with this. I just absolutely love this dynamic.

SUPERNATURAL OR MONSTER GIRL/BOY SETUPS
#1 The monster in the closet is real. This can be a setup like finding an actual monster inside, or the closet takes them to another world.

#2 During the night of a bustling city, only a few individuals can see the supernatural beings that try to blend amongst the crowd.

Here’s some images that can maybe spark ideas!
Lamia (NSFW)
Tsurara-onna
Jellyfish

and...the millions of kitsunes and nekos that I have. Send me an idea involving them and I'll offer some pictures.

Last edited:
...。.。:+* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✿ Bump ✿ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*+:。.。...

...。.。:+* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✿ Updated the appearance of my thread! Not completely free for roleplay, but may consider a spot or two! ✿ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*+:。.。...

...。.。:+* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✿ Back after a year! May or may not accept roleplays right now. Please refer to the update section of my post. ✿ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*+:。.。...

...。.。:+* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✿ Why not one more interest check bump? ✿ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*+:。.。...

Back
Top Bottom