Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I Need A Hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone and thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to look at my thread. Like many others, I work hard on it although I may not be the best at making a really flashy colorful page. My name is Zoe, it is a pleasure to meet you. I’ll try to cover everything you might need to know but if I skip over something, feel free to message me! I promise I won’t bite unless I’m hungry ;) This thread is centered around superheroes and villainesses, if that does not interest you than I do not want to waste any more of your time. If it does, let me say I am looking to do roleplays which center in the DC universe. More on that later, but for now let’s talk specifics. I prefer to roleplay via thread or PMs, threads preferred so I can link access them for future reference but if we do a thread roleplay, I ask that you shoot me a pm when you have posted. I am not the best at remembering to check them and would hate to flake out because of my forgetfulness. I tend to write two to four paragraphs, sometimes a lot more for specific scenes or if I am working with a great partner who adds detail to every post I can feed off of. I try to post a couple times a day, sometimes more on weekend mornings when I can set at my computer. I enjoy story maybe more so than most, so I would say my plot to smut ratio is 70/30. When we do get to sexual scenes, if for some reason my character is not leading the sexual action, go ahead and write a long post detailing what you are doing rather than slow down and expect me to react to every single thing you do. I promise I can do that in one long post myself rather than dwelling on a sex scene for many posts.

It would be really hard to list all of my kinks because I enjoy so much. I think it would be easier to list my hard no-no’s and anything not listened you can safely assume I enjoy.

* A snuff centered story... sorry, it’s hard for me to get into building something just to kill it off quickly and meaninglessly.
* Male x Male homosexuality... I maybe a hypocrite but this is not appealing to me. It seems so unmanly where as two females seems sexual and seductive. For the sake of this play, I will peg your character with a strap on if you ask me too but I will not take liberties without permission.
* Scat and Hard Vore... I think these speak for themselves. I only put hard vore because Poison Ivy could always have a plant swallow someone whole.
* Sex focused... I enjoy writing smut but just prefer it to be part of the story rather than the focus of the story.
* Gory details... I don’t need a graphic description to know a bone broke or you were shot. I know what to expect and can paint that picture.
* No OOC conversation... I like getting to know who I am playing with. It makes me grow more comfortable plus sharing information such as what you like and hate makes for a better experience.
* Grammar Police... I am far from a perfect writer but I can put a sentence together for you. I play in my mobile a lot too, so I do get auto-corrected. Please don’t judge and be too harsh, and I won’t either.
* One line or one paragraph responses... I only ask for someone to equal the input I put in. Let this be a partnership, not a novelist sharing her story.
* Rude, over reacting, disrespectful... I reserve the right to ignore you or end our play if you approach or speak to me this way OOC. As well, if I turn into a bitch, you have the same right.

I want to say up front, I would love for this to be world building rather than one off plays. I am fascinated by the complex yet connected world the MCU has built and would love to do that here with time. If you are interested in that, than consider this Phase One. I hope you enjoy! Oh yes, the difference in this world, all the bag guys are villainesses and I’ll be playing the part of GM.

BATMAN: Bruce returns from his exile to find Gotham a corrupt mob controlled city. Black Mask controls the united mob front like a tyrant godfather. Wrestling through the corrupt, Batman and Bruce Wayne must figure out who they can trust, who is their ally and who is out to get them. (This Black Mask will be based off the “Under The Red Hood” cartoon movie.)

SUPERMAN: Clark Kent was just a baby when Brainaic invaded Krypton but he escaped. Now a young man living in Kansas, an alien, Tyrell, whose home was caught in an endless war with Krypton force Clark to surrender or become something more than a farmer. (Inspired by Earth One comic)

FLASH: Barry Allen is a young man trying to save his father from a life in prison and make his relationship with the beautiful Iris West work when he is hit by lightning and becomes the Flash. Surviving the accident and changed, he is forced to become The Flash when a beautiful speedster from the future decides to make his life a living hell. (Inspired by The Flash television show).

GREEN LANTERN: Hal Jordan is just a rebellious tear pilot when he is selected to become a Green Lantern. However, he quickly becomes the target of an Android race known as manhunters who are at war with the Green Lantern Core. Taken far from home by this female android, he must find his way back home through space. (Inspired by Earth One comic)

*** Special Note... I will not ask you to play Wonder Woman. Instead, I have an idea that will lead to her being a villainess. However, we replace her with another Greek hero, Heracles.

HERACLES: Tasked with his ninth labor, Heracles and his men travel to Amazonia to grow the Girdle of Hippolyta but the beautiful warrior queen has plans for our hero which could lead to the fall of mankind. Forced to fight, Heracles must stop the Amazon Empire from rising. (Inspired by Greek Legend)

BATMAN II: After his near fatal accident, The Joker finds himself locked in Blackgate. However, when a mysterious woman releases him, Blackgate becomes The Joker’s playground. Batman must rush to stop the psychopathic clown.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: With Superheroes and metahumans popping up everywhere, one group wishes to stop the potential threat before it begins, The League of Assassins. Using Batman’s very own plans, they plan to bring Doom to all those who could one day oppose them. (Inspired by Tower of Babel comic)

Added notes, I will entertain any idea you have! I also enjoy using face claims to provide visuals. I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom