Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dreary's Heavy Smut Thread

Dreary Traveler

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I am Dreary. A few things about me. I have two request threads, the one I am making now, and a Heavy Smut thread. I find that keeping them Separate is Important. I am a writer, and what time I don't spend working on my novel is spent doing IRL things. I have some time I spare for on here, but I don't have an exact schedule or anything. I will likely be on for long periods when I am on, though my internet can be rather crappy, so uh yeah.

So, when I say a Heavy smut thread, what I mean essentially is more smut than story, or a story that focuses on smut. I have more story than smut ideas, but they're longer more drawn out ideas. Will there be story in the smut ideas? Yes. I need at least some story to the idea.

I can't do lists well, my mind just isn't built for them and I always leave out something, not on purpose just because I forgot/didn't remember. I am into a lot of things though. My no's are things that a lot of people say no to, scat, Vore, Murder, and such. Like I said not one for lists, but if you would find it in guro Hentai then it's probably a no, but feel free to ask all I can do is say no I'm not judgmental. I am into a lot of BDSM aspects, I am a bit of a masochist and I like rough sex. I like pet play, and force, I like domination and subjugation.

Ideas I have will be included under this, however a few rules and such. For this thread there is an unavoidable rule of a minimum text amount. One paragraph/Five Lines, two if possible. I can do more, I can write six/seven paragraph responses, but the one to two is a hard line minimum. There is no getting around it, less you want to do a Heavy Smut idea, in which case it depends. My other rule is simple, Only Private Messages. I'm a bit of a shy girl, so I don't do threads and I will not go offsite. I don't do Email RP's. I am not on discord, I don't have much use for social media and I can't use Instant messengers. Also, as a courtesy please tell me which thread the idea came from, so either include in the PM or in the name of the PM that it is from my Heavy Lit or Heavy smut request thread.

Ideas for Heavy smut include the following

Title: A girl's wish
Setting: Fantasy
Plot: I have always wished to leave this boring world behind. I love fantasy stories, and wished I could be the hero in one, so when I am given the chance to make a wish, I wish for exactly that, to be in a fantasy world. The world is not as I expected though as I have high hopes and the world is a nightmare and either I am attacked, or I am disrespected, or something else goes wrong. It doesn't help that based off the middle ages, there is no women's rights or freedoms.

Title: A destined few
Setting: Isekai
Plot: Six teens/young adults wake up in a a foreign world, and a mysterious voice calls out to them telling them they are the chosen heroes to save the world. They are blessed with holy weapons and sent out on their task, however the group does not get along. They start fighting right out the gate and soon enough they split paths each going their own way. Message me to ask what I have in mind, but it's a heavy smut one even if it doesn't seem like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom