Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Fox: Enter Star Pheonix rp interest

Cypherxk2

Forgotten Dark Phantom Knight
dc733ad0e610260ed56c06833211f5de.jpg

Enter Star Phoenix Team

I'm looking to start a Star Fox rp where some trainee pilots are abruptly forced onto the front line after remnant forces loyal to Andrew Oikonny raze large parts of Corneria in a surprise attack. The trainees miraculously turn the tide using Arwings, Wolfens, and Landmasters while helping evacuations proceed smoothly. While the trainees are successful in protecting Corneria, whether they can work together is called into question. This rp is to be considered to be on an alternate universe where the Wolfen is fielded for use beside the Arwing after Andross' defeat on the Planet Venom.

My hope is that everyone involved and whom wants to have their characters be more action oriented will be okay with their character utilizing both air and land vehicles unless they pm me about their character specializing on a certain vehicle type.

I’m allowing ocs to be related to canon characters, but limiting them to special cases. My main goal is to explore having the idea of an oc team that has little ties to canon characters going from being trainee pilots to experienced pilots whom the Star Fox team eventually passes the baton to.

Arcest Andross, the illegitimate son of Dr. Andross and New Supreme Leader of the Planet Venom, has amassed the remnants of Andrew Oikonny's military forces along side his own to launch a Scorched Earth campaign against the Cornerian Military and all of it's civilian and military assets. With the members of the mercenary Star Fox Team retired or missing in action, Corneria finds itself in dire straits as a cross-training venture between the Cornerian Defense Force and a government funded Private Military Corporation becomes the only line of defense for the Lylat System. War grips the system, but with battlelines drawn, only one question goes unanswered.

Who are the true villains and victims?

Name:

Animal base:

Affiliation:

Weapons: Blaster (mandatory for all characters)

Gadgets:

Primary Vehicle:

Auxiliary Vehicle:

Brief character history:

Last edited:
Haven't done much with anthros really, but I could give it a try. I am curious if this will be a clean thing or still adult and lewd; Also if its possible to use two characters.

Well, I still intend to do this but it has become a future project to undertake since I've had to go inactive on rping for now due to RL getting hectic on me.

@StarMech Anything beyond kisses, hugs, and casual touches I'm asking to be taken to pms unless you intend for everyone to jump in. Also, everyone has a limit of three main characters. You can use them as you wish.

@Princess_Kaylin Go for it, but I'd suggest it be a neighboring planet.

Back
Top Bottom