Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Fluffy Smut & Erotica [Futa/Any and F/F] Craving Anthros, Femboys, Fluffy Smut, SoL, & Shortstacks

The Quill

Insert Witty Custom Title Here
Welcome to my search thread of both taboo and vanilla desires.

Please be 22 or older before sending me a message. I will not write with anyone younger. I don't care about your gender and mine is irrelevant.

Here's the 411, folks:

About Me

I'm a thirty-something nerd who likes to write erotica with other adults in my spare time. I have been doing forum based writing since high school, and erotic writing since at least college. My gender is irrelevant, so if you insist on knowing what genitals are in my pants, I suggest you hit that lovely back button. However, please be 22 or older as I'm uncomfortable writing with anyone younger.

Writing Style

At the moment, I'm looking for shorter replies between 1-3 paragraphs per post. I'm not interested in writing a novel. Novel length posts feel like a constant chore as opposed to something fun and seeing a wall of text is an instant muse killer. So are one/two liners. I exclusively write in third person past tense and only over PMs. Please do not ask me for Discord as I do not have it. My current schedule allows me to reply multiple times a day, though mornings are my busiest time. I would ideally like a partner who can reply at least once a day and notify me if they're unable to reply for a day or more. Please let me know if you're no longer interested.

Characters

All characters I play will be 18+ and I will only play against characters who are 18+. Most of mine tend to be pansexual and switches, though I'd prefer to leave out the D/s dynamic if it's not relevant to the story. I will always use real life face claims for human characters and drawn ones for non-human characters. I expect the same from you. All character faceclaims and models must be 18+.

Kinks and Limits

My full kink list if on my F-list, which probably needs to be updated. My hard limits are characters under 18, drug and alcohol use, smoking, hickies, vore, scat, gore, and character death. I'll respect your limits so I ask you please respect mine.
All BMR rules must be followed.

Love itLike itMaybeNO - DO NOT ASK
CuddlingSpankingNon-ConCharacters Under 18
KissingLight BondageWatersportsDrug Use
Casual NudityHair PullingClothed SexCharacters Getting Drunk
Forced NudityEdging/Orgasm DenialHickies
Oral SexPregnant CharactersScat
Anal SexAdultery/CheatingGore
Vaginal SexHeavy BondageVore
Age DifferencesChastity
Taboo/Forbidden RelationshipsPet Play
IncestHucows
InterracialBimbos
Large Age Gaps (18+ Characters)Choking
Owning a HaremMusk/Gross Smells

Italics is my preferred role.

Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Son
Mother x Futa Daughter
Father x Son
Father x Futa Daughter
Sister x Sister
Brother x Brother
Futa Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Threesomes
Family Orgy
Family Friend x Daughter
Teacher x High School Senior
Librarian x Nerdy Student
Cheerleader x Nerd
College Professor x Student
Guidance Counselor x Student
Single Parent x Babysitter
Married Parent x Babysitter
Parent x Child's Bully
Parent x Child's Lover
Neighbor x Neighbor
Older Boss x Younger Employee
Nurse x Patient
Hitchhiker x Motorist
Hunter x Lost Hiker
Guard x Prisoner
Prisoner x Newbie
Client x Stripper
Client x Prostitute
Corrupt Cop x Civilian
Suggest Some!

A lonely woman lives alone in a mansion in the cold, northernmost province in a fantasy world after her son was kidnapped five years ago. She hears a knock on her door in the dead of night. A naked, exhausted, and shivering femboy is at the door and she takes him in.
A wealthy woman goes to a slave auction and sees an adorable femboy on sale and decides that she has to buy him.
A femboy is stuck in a rut at the inn he works at, so he climbs into the carriage of a futa adventurer who discovers him later.
A femboy working at the inn comes up with a creative way to get better tips when he lets the horny visitors spend some alone time with him.
A femboy is lost in the woods until he comes across a futa monster who has the choice to either help him, or keep him for herself.

Prompts

Five young woman revive an invitation to dinner at an old mansion in town. The one thing they have in common? Society has deemed these dateless wonders ugly. However, the older futa who lives at the mansion does not think so. She offers each woman one million dollars and ownership of the mansion if they each agree to be his wives for a year.
An ugly woman is crying in the school library until she is noticed by the teacher she has a crush on. Tender comfort leads into something unexpected for both of them.
A lonely older futa has felt depressed since his wife passed away. The young woman next door can't find a date because all the guys and girls think she's ugly. What happens when these two lonely souls finally meet?

My character is a young futa who feels like she has no purpose in life, and she accidentally ends up in Hell after falling through an imp's portal. As the only human in Hell, she is quickly given protection at the Hazbin Hotel.

We could do any of the following scenarios:

She ends up in a poly relationship with Charlie and Vaggie
She ends up under Angel Dust's protection
Niffty becomes smitten and obsessed with him
Husk offers him guidance and comfort
Lucifer becomes the father figure that he never had
He becomes corrupted by Cherri Bomb

Or he could end up in Heaven instead where he:

Falls into a cute and loving relationship with Emily
Becomes Lute's boy toy and plaything

Plots in purple are a craving.

The Ghoul and Molly McGee
Ghost x Human

When eighteen year old Molly moves into her new home, she quickly finds that it is haunted, and this is not a friendly ghost. This ghost does not take kindly to the fact that this stranger has moved into what she still believes to be her home. When her usual fare doesn't scare Molly off, she makes her presence truly known and decides if she can't get rid of her, she can at least make sure she knows who is really in charge.
Contains themes of non-consensual and non-con turning to consensual
Heavily inspired by The Ghost and Molly McGee

Paradox
Mother x Daughter

My character is an active member of the US military. She's been thinking much about her mother, and the series of events that lead to her birth. There was a mysterious woman who saved her from a car accident and then later a house fire. Later on, she volunteers for a secret project that the military had been conducting. It's a time travel experiment and after agreeing to the pilot project, she is sent back in time. More specifically, she's sent back twenty-two years. There's a catch - this is an one way trip. Making the best of her new life in the past, she settles down in the town she grew up in. One day she's driving and witnesses a car crash. Thinking quickly, she stops and pulls out the victim who just so happens to be her pregnant mother. Her recently divorced mother soon falls in love with her and invites her in. The pair quickly begin a relationship, which puts the future she came from in question.

Wit's End
Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Daughter

A bratty daughter who refuses to listen to her mother is driving her nuts. One day the mother can't take it anymore and begins spanking her daughter to knock some sense into her. What if the daughter enjoys the spanking?

Mommy Knows Best
Mother x Son
Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Son
Futa Mother x Daughter
Mother x Futa Daughter

When she sees that her son/daughter is still a virgin, a mother steps in to teach him/her all about the art of making love to a woman.

Hands-On Sexual Education
Mother x Son x Daughter
Mother x Futa Daughter x Daughter

A homeschooled brother (or futa daughter) and sister are going off to college in a few months. Both of them are virgins completely lacking in sexual experience. Their teacher and mother decides to give them one final lesson - a rather hands-on experience with sexual education. Will require you to play more than one character.

Blackmailing Little Sister
Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Sister

The younger sister wants to go off to college and has to work a crappy job to help pay for her tuition. When her big sister comes back from a successful Vegas trip, she begs her to lend her some money. The older sister sees this as the perfect chance to blackmail her younger sister into doing whatever she asks.

Ties That Bond
Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Sister

After their parents were killed in a car accident several years ago, the older sister took over the family restaurant and began looking after her younger sister. She's always stressed and never seems to be particularly happy. So one day the younger sister puts in her money to treat her older sister out to a day at the spa, where repressed feelings finally come out.

I See You Looking At Me
Futa Sister x Brother
Futa Sister x Sister

Home alone for the summer, a futa and her brother try to hide their feelings for each other. The sister notices him checking her out. One day she confronts him about it and seduces him by putting on a strip show for him, forcing him to finally admit how he feels about her.

Comfort Me, Daddy!
Father x Futa Daughter

A young and sheltered woman makes a habit of coming into her father's bedroom every night when she gets scared. On one night, he finds her on his bed wearing very revealing clothing. Do their forbidden urges get the better of them?

Aunt Claire
Aunt x Futa Niece

Aunt Claire has always been friendly towards my character, owing to the fact that she was her primary babysitter. One day my character finds Claire crying. She's upset that she's never had children of her own, so my character offers to help get her pregnant.

Family Reunion
Futa x Various

When her family is getting together for her cousins wedding, futa Mackenzie has an idea. She intends on seducing as many family members as possible as she goads them into an orgy. Will require you to play more than one character.

Celebrity Threesome
Sister x Sister x Celebrity
Futa Sister x Sister x Celebrity

When two sisters finally get to meet their favorite celebrity, what else can they do but seduce her? Will require you to play more than one character and a real life celebrity.

Gangbanging Mom

Mom x Son
Mom x Multiple M/F/Futa

During her son's high school graduation party, a strict mom tries to keep things under control. Her eighteen year old son does not appreciate her mellowing his style. So he gets angry with her and pushes her to the ground. He forces her to suck on his cock while his friends and siblings watch and then proceeds to fuck her. He opens the floor for his siblings and other friends to have their way with her. But what happens when the mom finds herself enjoying the attention?

Looking for someone to play the son and his male, female, and futa friends.

A Mother's Desperation

Futa/Various, F/Futa, F/F

A single mom has lost her job and she can't pay the bills or put her daughter/son in college. Taking pity on her, the boss directs her to his futa sister who runs a secret prostitution business. The mom grudgingly goes there where she is taken advantage of and violated by the owner who starts getting her clients. When the daughter discovers this, she doesn't want her to endure this alone, decides to be a prostitute with her and the two experience the ups and downs of the world's oldest profession together.

I'm looking for a series of smutty one shots where we play the various clients of our characters while we have the more long term story of the family's journey and how their family dynamic changes. There's room for incest with this one. I can play the mom or daughter. We can also have a son instead of the daughter.

Fucking Her Way Through Hollywood

My character is a hacker and she has discovered some compromising secrets on a bunch of celebrities that would ruin their careers if they ever got out. She contacts each celebrity, and meets with them in locations such as hotels or a sketchy apartment. She lets each celebrity know that she owns them now before inviting each one back to her home to be part of her harem.

This will involve real life celebrities. We could adapt this idea to simply random characters in the neighborhood my character knows.

The Island

My character owns a secret nudist resort exclusively for women and futas. It is advertised as a tropical resort for visitors to "discover themselves". What visitors don't know, however, is that the resort is actually a means for all sorts of debauchery and sexy times to happen. The owner of the resort is eager to add new members to her growing harem, and she's even prepared to pay handsomely for it.

Sleepover

When her daughter has a sleepover, a horny mother can't help but butt in as she's rather attracted to her daughter's friends. She starts up a game of truth and dare. Using the game as a disguise, she seduces each friend one by one, and the daughter can't help but be aroused by what she's seeing.

Conqueror

My character is the ruler of an Empire that frequently invades and occupies neighboring cities and countries (or planets if you want this to be sci-fi). After successfully conquering a new land, she takes on the most beautiful women to exist as her concubines. She could pick a lowly flower girl or she could pick a princess. Her harem is rumored to be quite large, and your characters are her latest additions.

Five Sisters

After their parents died, five sisters between the ages of 18-22 are sent to live with their reclusive billionaire godmother. What none of them expect is that their new mother fully intends on domming and taking advantage of them knowing full well that they have nowhere else to go.

Looking for someone to play the sisters.

Horny Neighborhood MILFs

My character is an eighteen year old who also happens to be a virgin. His/her single mom isn't having any of that, so she instantly hooks him up with her best friend. He.she turns out to be really good in bed and she begins telling all of her friends about him. Soon he/she becomes the talk of the town as every older woman wants him/her and some refuse to take no for an answer! Even some men and the mom could get in on the action!

Looking for someone to play the MILFs.

The Cabin
Futa / Male and Female

A young nudist couple get more than they bargained for when they sneak into a seemingly empty cabin for some fun after the owner decides to have some fun of her own.

This one can get very dark depending on what kinks you want involved, and I'd love to play the domme older futa who kidnaps the couple and has lots of fun with both of them.

Foreign Exchange Student

Deciding to participate in a foreign exchange program for college, a nudist mother accepts a young foreign woman into her home. She's smart, but naive and doesn't speak the best English. She's also quite cute - making her ripe to be taken advantage of and corrupt. I'm thinking she'd be from some place more exotic like Japan, India, or the Middle East.

A New Dawn
F/Futa

Five years ago, government officials around the world were notified that the supervolcano under Yellowstone would erupt, which would effectively turn the world into a nuclear winter. The public was not initially told as this left the world leaders and the world's elite to come up with a contingency plan to save themselves before saving the rest. My character, Bonnie Hester, a woman born with a penis and balls, was one of the people notified. As the CEO of a green energy company, she set out to build a massive underground sustainable city that could sustain small populations of survivors for generations.

As Volcano Day approaches, Bonnie sent out letters to one hundred young women from across the world who she specifically chose fur survival and breeding. However, only ten of these women show up. Soon after they arrive to tour the city, the volcano erupts. The group are sealed inside forever and they soon learn their fate - they are humanity's last resort. They are to be used as breeding stock by Bonnie.

You will play the various women in a series of scenes, though you don't have to play more than one at once if you don't want to.

Kicked To The Curb
F/Futa or F/F

A young and very pregnant woman is kicked out of the house by her disapproving parents. With nowhere left to go, she resorts to hitchhiking. When MC offers her a ride, she demands a price. What's a young and pregnant woman supposed to offer?

Creatures of the Forest

F/F, F/Futa, Futa/Futa

A lonely woman, or woman with a cock and balls, recently lost her wife and children in a tragic car accident. Blaming herself, she quits her job and sells her home. She retreats to the old family farm. The farm is located near an old forest where she often hiked as a young woman. What she doesn't know is that the forest is actually a portal to another dimension - a dimension of magical creatures. They are delighted to see the woman return and can't help but notice how sad she is. So one by one, the creatures come out to play with her. Some seduce her while others take advantage of her vulnerable state. Imps, halflings, goblins, fairies, fae, trolls, ogres, and demons are all available.

I'd like to play the woman who encounters the creatures. You can play each creature one at a time in a series of short scenes, though the woman could have a favorite she likes to spend more time with than the others.

Pushing Her Away
F/F and F/F/F

A married couple have been drifting further apart, particularly with one of them constantly working and not giving her wife the attention (emotional and sexual) that she deserves. It is pushing her more into the arms of a younger woman (perhaps a babysitter, a neighbor, a secretary, a assistant, a student etc). One day she allows herself to be seduced by this younger woman and have an affair with her, but what she doesn't know is that her wife is also having an affair with the exact same woman.

Looking for someone to play the married couple.

My Two Moms
F/F and F/F/F, or F/F, F/Futa, F/F/Futa

It's the summer of her high school graduation, and eighteen year old Sophie is terrified of going to college. She's shy, naive, and sexually inexperienced. So her mothers decide to do something about that. Each one takes her aside to give her a lesson in sex. Perhaps one sticks to more vanilla things and the other is more kinky with her. It does not take much for them to seduce and take advantage of their daughter. What happens when Sophie becomes too addicted to sex and doesn't want to leave them?

Looking for someone to play Sophie's moms. They can both be female or one can be futa.

Web of Lies
F/F or F/Futa

Nineteen year old Kasey is hitchhiking, and late one day she is picked up by the older Amber. Amber is a married women stuck in a loveless marriage, but she has a big heart. So Amber picks up Kasey and drives her to the nearest motel. She offers Kasey a room with her. Kasey is a mysterious and alluring young woman and it does not take long for Amber to fall under her spell. It's a whirlwind romance that causes Amber to leave her spouse, but when Kasey refuses to talk about her past and begins keeping secrets from her new lover, Amber finds herself becoming sucked into Kasey's web of deceit.

Looking for someone to play either Kasey or Amber. Kasey will be female, but Amber can be female or futa.

Lost and Found
F/F or F/Futa

A mother is unsatisfied with her husband. Her daughter is a brat who seems to be struggling in her first year of college. So one day the mom takes her daughter on a camping trip. They wind up getting lost during a hike in the forest and during a stormy evening in their tent, the two confess their deepest feelings. The mom admits she's no longer in love with her husband and is feeling sexually unsatisfied. The daughter is only acting out because she doesn't know how to come out at lesbian and that she's secretly craving her mother's attention. So what are mom and daughter going to do after confessing their deepest feelings and secrets to each other?

This can either be an one shot with the camping trip, or it can be a more long term story exploring their new love life together after the trip. As a possible twist, we could have it so that some sort of apocalypse happened and we can explore their struggles in that world together.

The Car Ride
F/F or F/Futa

A horny older woman has agreed to pick up her estranged daughter from college. She's annoyed by her bratty and ungrateful daughter, so she decides to teach her a lesson. Rather than take her home, she drives down an old dirt road into a more secluded area. The mother quickly overpowers her daughter and forces herself on her to really put her in her place.

A twist could be that the daughter sees this coming, turns the tables on her mother, and has her way with her instead.

Looking for someone to play either mother or daughter in either scenario. This story contains non-consensual scenes.

Runaway Sisters
F/F or F/Futa

Two sisters, one eighteen and one nineteen, are on the run. What they're running from can be something we can discuss (maybe abusive parents, a gang they stole from etc) they share a passionate moment that leads to the two making love. Now feeling more emboldened, the two young women are determined to make it out on their own as they experience the ups and downs of the rough lifestyle of living off the grid.

Looking for someone to play one of the sisters, and there's room for us to play random one off characters who can help or hinder the sisters. We could potentially include threesome scenes as well as non-con scenes.

Aphrodite Academy
F/F, F/Futa, F/Multiple, Futa/Multiple

Aphrodite Academy is perhaps one of the most prestigious, but also secretive private all-girls colleges still around. It is so secretive that the campus is located deep in the forest and the wealthy owners of the college have forbade air travel and any sort of surveillance around the college. Photography is also banned and graduates, which include many successful businesswomen, lawyers, politicians, and actresses, have sworn oaths of secrecy and cannot comment on their time at the school.

There is a good reason for this because the college has a rather unique dress code. Students, as well as professors and staff, are required to be naked at all times (save for emergencies like government inspections or extreme weather and exceptions such as a religious headdress). Not only that, but the concepts of free love and public sex are encouraged rather than shunned. Two students want to fuck on their desk during class? No problem. A professor wants to bang a student during a lecture? By all means! Two sisters want to get frisky in the hallways? Go right ahead! Nothing is off limits, but consent is given at all times and limits are to be respected. Failure to comply with the college's strict rules will result in a severe and public punishment. Welcome to Aphrodite Academy, where your wildest (wet) dreams can come true.

Ideally, I'm looking for a series of one shot stories that focus on different students and professors in the college and their sexual adventures. I want to explore the themes of open love and compulsory nudity where there are no limits except our own.

Escort Service
F/F, F/Futa, maybe M/F, M/Futa, M/M

A secretive escort service is operating in the world's major cities. It is a connected organization that helps women and their families escape from oppressive regimes in exchange for the woman and/or her adult daughters agreeing to become escorts. They are highly paid for their work, but they most unquestionably obey whatever their clients ask of them. The clients tend to be of the rich and famous sort, including some celebrities who are looking for a discreet sexual romp. Even young men could be roped into being male escorts.

Ideally looking for a series of one shots where we play different clients and escorts for this one. The only limit here are the things we're uncomfortable with. You could also play some celebrities for this one.

Some Disenchanted Evening
F/F, F/Futa

Three young women on their prom night (high school or college, all eighteen or older), three different nights out than what they were hoping for.

Perhaps one gets rejected by her crush, only to find out that her mother wants to "dance" with her.
Perhaps the nerdy girl gets unexpected attention from a teacher who wants to take advantage of her.
Perhaps one gets kidnapped and finds herself naked and chained up in someone's basement.

The possibilities are endless. It could be a series of one shots, or we could do three different stories at once.

Naughty and Definitely Not Nice
F/Futa, Futa/M

Santa's checked his list and checked it twice. He knows who's naughty or nice, but instead of giving lumps of coal to those who are naughty, he delegates to Krampus to punish those on his naughty list. And when Krampus is too busy, he delegates punishing adults to his demon sister Krampess. Her methods of punishing those adults who are naughty tend to be more... extreme than simply swatting them with branches.

Looking for a series of one shots involving Krampess and her demonic encounters with various men and women. Non-con will likely be involved for most of them.

The Others
F/Futa or F/F

A poor, lonely, and shy mute woman is employed at a secret government facility as a janitor. She has no friends save for her interpreter. Nobody really notices her or pays attention to her except for her strict boss who repeatedly sexually harasses her. Then one day she hears a cry for help coming from coming from a room that's highly restricted. Inside, she finds a naked woman chained behind a glass door. The woman responds to her and is even to communicate telepathically to her. The woman begs the mute woman to help save her as she's being held against her will and tortured. The woman agrees and is able to bring the woman to her home, where she becomes quickly smitten with the mysterious woman. The woman is soon investigated by her employers and decides to help the woman make her escape when they become the target of threats and violence.

Based off The Shape of Water, but with a futa or female alien instead of a fish man. I'm looking to play the alien.

The Sisters
Futa/Multiple F

In a fantasy world, an Empress decides to tour her land to hear the worries and complaints of her citizens. On the way, she encounters three beautiful young women working on a farm alongside their parents. The Empress knows she has to have them and she offers to pay their parents for them to become her "handmaidens". Of course when the sisters arrive at the palace, they turn out to be much more than simple handmaidens.

Looking for someone to play the sisters.

Catfishing Mom
F/F or F/Futa

A single mom is lonely and feels that her best dating days are behind her. The daughter is a lonely virgin who is desperate for some affection, so she decides to go on a dating site. She's quite surprised when she finds her mom on the dating site and sees all of the kinks she's interested in as well as her hot nudes. The daughter becomes aroused and knows she has to have her mom, particularly when she notices all the cougar groups that she's in. The daughter decides to create a fake account with a porn star as her profile picture. She begins messaging her mom and arranges a date with her. When she arrives at the date, the jig is up and she tells her mom she has the hots for her and wants to fulfill al her sexual fantasies.

The Runaway
F/Multiple Futa

An eighteen year old finally gains the courage to run away from her abusive and homophobic parents. She finds herself with nowhere to go, but she doesn't care as long as she gets out of there. By the time she runs out of money, she's in a city a few states over and doesn't know what to do. That is until she spots an ad on a utility pole regarding a roommate being wanted. Deciding to take a shot, she goes to visit the address and see what it's all about. When she's welcomed inside the two bedroom apartment, she's surprised to see two women there. But the women are hiding a secret. They both happen to have a cock and balls and they also happen to be porn stars. They're looking for a third to join in on their sexual adventures and even offer to let her stay for free if she agrees. Desperate, she agrees, and she soon finds herself addicted to the world of futa porn.

Looking for someone to play the two futas, and ideally any other futas MC would meet during her stay with them.

Feel free to suggest some ideas to me.

I hope to hear from you soon and work something out!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom