Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossbones

Moon
So, here's the highlights that are probably most important to everyone:
→ Female player looking to play the female in F/M pairings, or a male for M/M pairings.
→ I'm gonna be 35 this year. Please be 18+ at the very least. 21+ preferred.
→ My average posts run 2,000 to 5,000 characters. This translates to roughly three very strong paragraphs.
→ No OCs; canon characters and fandom RP only unless you're familiar with W:tA and want to play that.
Mainly looking for Attack on Titan, Marvel, and DC. This listing is my Marvel guys, but ask me about any of these fandoms!
→ Regular availability and friendly OOC!
→ Discord only. Send me a friend request at Rumlow#3340. I accept all requests as soon as I get them.
→ Smut friendly, but no PWP.

These are all the Marvel guys I write with suggestions of guys that they could be paired with, however I'll consider playing opposite any characters except the following:
I will not play with Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Wade Wilson, or Scott Summers. Any character other than these is at the very least a 'maybe.'

𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 Preferably opposite Bucky Barnes or Brock Rumlow. This breaks down into the following subsets.
⁍ WW II era → This can be pre-serum Steve and Bucky, or prior to both of them being frozen. Smol Steve is one of my favorite things ever, but I dig going into detail about the period, so both options are fine in my book.
⁍ Modern era → There's a couple of different ways to go at this depending on where in the movie time line you want to play. I've seen everything up to Infinity Wars and I'm willing to rough out a scene that's set anywhere prior that point.
⁍ Alternate Universes → So, I'm sure most people reading this are automatically thinking the cliché coffee shop or college scenario, so allow me to redeem myself. What I'm interested in is playing a version of Steve where he's been captured by Hydra and trained to be one of the Winter Soldiers. I'm not above playing other AUs, so if you have one you're interested in feel free to inquire.

𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 `𝔹𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪` 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤 ▶ Preferably opposite Steve Rogers or Brock Rumlow. For the various subsets of Steve/Bucky see my listing for Steve above. If you're more interested in Hydra shenanigans there's a couple of different ways to scratch that itch with the Bucky/Rumlow pairing, which you can read more about in the 'Brock Rumlow' bullet point below.

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕝𝕠𝕨 ▶There's a couple of different characters I'm interested in throwing at Rumlow, with variants on each pairing, so I've taken the liberty of listing them below:
⁍ Steve Rogers → Either prior to the material CA:TWS, where Steve and Brock are working together at SHIELD, or after the events of CA:TWS. Generally if I'm playing post CA:TWS, the plot runs along the lines of Rumlow joining forces with Steve and SHIELD in order to get back at Hydra.
⁍ Bucky Barnes → Again, either when Rumlow and Bucky are both at Hydra, or a plot where they join up again after escaping or leaving. I'm pretty willing to go into the dark, terrible things that no doubt happened at Hydra, but I do have some limits and due to the adult themes I typically don't delve very deep into Hydra material unless my partner expresses interest.
⁍ Jack Rollins → The rarely recognized partner of Brock Rumlow. I don't expect to have anyone show up asking for Hydra Husbands, but if you're a Rumlow fan and want to make me really happy, this is the way to do it.
⁍ Grant Ward → Precious babu Ward! I love this guy so much he almost deserves his own listing; I'd love to play with him, but I'll also play as him. Since Ward/Rumlow is the thing I'm most interested in with him I've added him as an option for Rumlow. If you want me to play Ward, I'm willing to play him opposite most of the SHIELD cast, but my second most powerful craving after Ward/Rumlow is Skye/Ward. This can be something set in season 1 or 2, or we can do them in the Framework. For Skye/Ward I would like to play Ward specifically, making this the only slot I have open where I'll play a male character opposite someone else's female character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom