Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Daddy/Daughter but with a twist!

LeftShield

Super-Earth
So I'm LeftShield, you can call me Lefty, Shield, LS, you can call me boo boo I don't care haha. I'm a literate roleplayer, I don't require you to be a old English poet with your writing and grammar. Just check your spelling if you need it and no t3xT $p3ach, never has anyone use that before with me but better to cover the bases.

I've been role playing for a long time, I think a bit over a decade. I've probably done every role someone has thought up at least once. So I really mean it, if you have a role that you want to try, as long as it doesn't involve scat play and vore, I'll probably play it. Plus I love when my partner takes initiative, so if you have a plot or a role I'd love to hear about it.

Here is my F-List
I'm very open with my kinks, anything in the maybes you can ask about and I'll more than likely be happy to play it. Also anything in my Yes or Faves is not something that I have to have in a role. They are all just things I'm into and would do. Honestly though as of late I've done nothing but pretty vanilla roles and I want something a bit kinky.
That doesn't mean that there wouldn't be a story. I like build up, teasing or small almost sexual things that build up to the sexy times.

Now onto the actual Plot I had in mind. I played this a while back with someone and while short, it was my favorite RP I've ever done. It was a Daddy Daughter role but it broke away from the normal role of Daddy seducing his little girl into lewd yet fun acts. This one would involve your girl knowing exactly the type of girl she was. She's always been a bit slutty, if nothing else her inhibitions were low. Walking around the house in underwear, not caring if company was over. Sneaking boys in at a young age, only laughing it off when busted. I want someone to play a daughter who isn't really a sub but more a forceful slut. Let me describe a scene from the RP so that maybe you can understand what I'm trying to get at.

The father came home after a long day of work, happy to be done after a long week. What he didn't expect as he walked through his front door was to see his daughter with her bottoms off, laying face down, ass up on the couch. Some guy from her school behind her humping away at her fat ass. Though the daughter seemed not to be impressed and was texting something on her phone before taking a selfie of the lewd act. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" The father asked making the boy freeze in fear and the girl to turn her head and smile. "Hi Daddy! How was work?"
"Boy you best run before I show you what real pain is." The father said clenching his fist. "Daddy! Don't be so rude, I think he's almost done. Though I can't say the same about me..." She said rolling her eyes before patting her check like someone would a horse to get it going. "Go ahead John, you're fine."
"My name's Ken."
"Whatever."
The father came over and gripped the boy by his leg and neck, walking back to the door before tossing the naked boy out onto the street and smashing the door behind him.
" You can't keep doing this, what if it was your mother who found you or your siblings?" The father asked as he stood in front of the couch looking at his half naked daughter angrily. "Oh like you don't get off on the idea either. You can pretend like you aren't just as bad as me all you want but we both know you hope to find me like this." She said before standing and laying her body against his, looking up into his eyes with a smile that would make the devil shiver. "What's a random boy here and there when you get to have the whole pie. Besides, you know I'm a Daddy's girl." She said with her other hand gripping his crotch through his pants. Before he could say anything though she gripped his shirt and threw him onto the couch. Standing on the couch with her pussy just inches from his face as she started to rigorously rubbed her clit. "I may be a slut Daddy, but you are just as big of a slut! Look at me!" She said with a demanding yet lusty voice, her hands gripping his hair and tilting his face up to look into her eyes before she started to squirt and cum all over her father's face. Her legs shivering and her grip on her father's head smashing his face into her spasming lips. Moaning and then laughing and just how much fun she was having as she coated her father. "Ahahaha! Ahhh, much better, Joey wasn't getting me anywhere."
"His name was Ken sweetheart." The father said before shamefully licking his lips and looking up at her with a slight look of anger.
"Honestly Daddy who gives a shit? Now come on, we have about fifteen minutes till Mom gets home. Come upstairs and see if you can make me cum before she gets home." He stared up at her with anger and disgust that she could play him so well but the fact was she was right. He was about to fuck her like a animal and the idea that his wife could catch them, that made it all the more hotter. "Well....get moving then slut." He said with a grin, getting a moan and shiver out of the girl. "Oh Daddy, you're so much fun to play with!" She said before skipping down the hall and giggling.

That's just the idea of it all really. We can play the story before they actually do anything, we can play after once they've been messing around for a while. It could be a shorter RP that's just a scene of smut or two. It could be a long RP where we discover the start of their relationship, the fun middle bit, and maybe even them falling for each other more than lust and them wanting it to be more of a relationship than just fucking. I have plenty of ideas for this but would love to hear from you if you have any ideas. PM me if you're interested, hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom