Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for Dominant Females (Subs welcome too)

Kevinn

Star
Welcome all!

***Highly Craving Playing a Sub***
**Now open to playing a Domme too! **

This will be my first thread in this section. I am looking for a dominant female counterpart for my submissive female character. I have an extensive list of kinks in my profile for those who want to know exactly what things I like and dislike. The latter I believe is the same as for the majority of people on the site. Scat, extreme gore etc.

I am willing to roleplay in any number of different settings ranging from your everyday slice of life roleplay, to a sci-fi story or a fantasy setting. I am open to any. As far as the smut/plot spread I don't have a clear preference although I tend to lean more towards smut. For arguments sake we could say a 60/40 or 70/30.

I also have a preference towards playing straight females who are forced or seduced (not necessarily through physical means) into becoming a lesbian.

I will list a couple of pairings below. These are only ideas that have popped up in my mind as I wrote this post, they are by no means the only pairings I am willing to do. Brownie points will always go to those who come up with a compelling idea of their own :)

My preferred role is on the left.

F x Female Family Member (excluding mother - can be sister, aunt, cousin...)
F (Human) x Female Vampiress
F (Android) x New Kinky Owner
F (Human) x Female Android - The android would gain a sense of self and act on her own accord.
F (Slave) x Female Mistress

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom