Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking to be Used and Abused. The Rougher the Better ;)

HoneyPot

Use and abuse me
Hello everyone!

So I am new to this updated site of BM, I use to role play over the old one. So excuse me as I learn my way around it. I have been role playing for close to 10 years, I did take a long break of about 4 years. Life came and happened. But now I am back for a while and looking for some much needed fun.

I have been on a kick of Non-Con/Domination. Now, I have seen most peoples threads and they all want smut, smut smut! And some want story with smut! And I get it, I love smut as much as the next person. But when the entire role play is specifically designed around just smut. I tend to lose interest and at a VERY fast speed. I do want domination + smut + story.

Romance -

Now, don't get me wrong. I still want Domination in my Romance. Love, if it's not rough it isn't fun!
I am looking for PASSIONATE romance as well. How is it even love if there is no Passion?

Kinks-
Domination
Rough sex
Choking during sex
slapping
beastiality
Anal
Bondage
Hair pulling
Physical force (shoving m/c against the wall, holding her down... Etc)
Sex in public
Pregnancy

Drama

Pairings-
(The more *** the more I'm interested in it)

Best friend x Best Friend *
Friends Father x Best Friend ***
Stranger x Stranger ***
Teacher x Student **
Fathers Boss x Daughter **
Boss x Employee **
Demon x Angel *
Fallen Angel x Angel *
Cop x Innocent Woman ***
Celebrity x Fan ***** (Preferably you playing as Ewan McGregor, Chris Hemsworth, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Momoa)
Monster x Girl ****

I know I don't have many ideas/plots right now, but send me a message if you're interested and we can come up with something!

Last edited:
Bump! Still looking for this certain roleplay! To be played out! Help!

Bump! I am back, have been gone for a while! I'm looking for some dirty fun! Wanting to be Used and Abused!

Bump! Would be a plus if someone could play as Ewan McGregor for me! It's a big craving!

Back
Top Bottom