Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male General and Specific Ideas

M

Midnight Lass

So I do have some specific ideas, but I have some general ideas/requirements for any RP request I have or that you might want to suggest.

1) I'm a darker-skinned person myself, so I prefer to write a character (or characters) whose ancestors are either from southern Europe, or from any other continent exccept Europe. And my preference is for a writer whose character is white. So please don't send me a page full of white women and ask me to pick a character from that page.

2) Shy characters are fine. Strong characters are also fine. But dominant,, submissive or slacker characters are not fine.

3) I want to write the story on a thread on the forum.

4) I might be up for mild bondage and/or playful, limited spanking, but nothing beyond that. I'm a mild mannered sort of girl. No pain, anal, anything like that

5) I like the slow buildup. And I want to write my own character (or characters). Nuf said

6) I would enjoy one or both (or all) characters being innocent.

7) I have some great threads going right now, so I very probably won't be interested in a suggestion that either varies from the outlines above and/or doesn't pretty much stay within the description of ideas I have listed below. Just warning youi in advance.

8) A great deal seems to be made about the quantity of the responses made to a roleplaying thread, rather than the quality. Certainly no one wants to write with someone who only gives four word responses all the time, but neither do you want to write with someone who writes volumes just for the sake of writing volumes without actually contributing to the story. There are times in a story where you do need to write a few paragraphs to describe what your character(s) are doing, what's happening around them, and so on. But there are often times when a single succinct sentence can also speak volumes. I want a co-writer who uses their judgment.

Okay, moving past the general guidelines, here are some ideas

1) Entering the realm of cartoon princesses: Your character enters an animated universe and converts into a cartoon character (sort of like what happens at the end of the movie Enchanted). From there, he goes from one cartoon land to another, on some sort of quest, and collects cartoon princesses along the way. Princesses like Jasmine, Chel, Esmeralda, Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, etc.

2) Princess and the Nerds: This is a storyline that revolves around four high school seniors, one young woman who has bloomed over the last year, and three young men who are more academically inclined, rather than socially or athletically. They've been friends forever, and she is an academic star, same as them, but now she's being noticed by individuals outsiide their circle. So maybe they discover magic. Or perhaps they find a way to SLOWLY uxd subliminal messaging of some sort to make her realize their charms. Something like that. Notice how the word slowly is emphasized. Maybe somehow they talk themselves into playing strip poker.

3) Close encounters: A young woman (or possibly a group of young women) encounter an alien from another planet/dimension. He may be a scary looking, multitentacled creature with limited morphing abilities, but he's actually a shy guy who just wants to get home, and is literally more scared of her/them than they are of him,

4) Send in the kittens: An anthropomorphic feline gal (or group of gals) has an encounter with an earth human male in an isolated area, and he's the one who's scared to death. Especially if they can't communicate and there isn't a universal translator in sight!

5) The princess and the dragon/giant: A princess is offered as a sacrifice to a supposedly rampaging dragon or giant, both at least sixty feet tall. Except the dragon or giant really isn't rampaging, are militant vegans, and don't see what the fuss is about this princess who is being sacrificed to them. However, the locals don't look like they're going to be happy until the princess is taken away, so the dragon/giant takes her back to their lair, and tries to figure out what to do with her once he's home.

6) The princess and the stepfather (and friends): A darkskinned stepdaughter is slowly exposed to her white stepfather and his friends. This isn't going to devolve into a situation where her father and his friends converge on her, filling every hole (see restrictions above), and it will happen slowly. She's rather an innocent, so it's not going to be a scenario where she shows up at a club meeting, they yell out "Get Naked" and she does. Maybe it's a camera club, she volunteers to be a fully clothed model, and it goes to her wearing swimwear, and then goes from there

PM me if any of these ideas sound interesting, and you can work with the guidelines listed above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom