Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's try this again?

Revnarh

Playful demoness
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in going on an epic adventure in my World of the Elements? The old thread got closed, but I might create a new one when enough people want to join. Of course there will be some improvements like grammar and stuff, I want to do this properly this time.

I may be interested, but the game seems so wide open! I would be more interested when there are some more people that would help to flesh this out

Well, it's supposed to be that way so I can use anything that comes into my mind. I have a few things planned out, but didn't want to implement too many rules so it becomes complicated. Just imagine D&D or Pathfinder with a gm who uses their own campaign instead of following a book.

Tbh, I’ve never done anything like that before. But I’m willing to try

First, create a character, then you can enter the tutorial to get some nice stuff or skip it and jump into my fantasy world (that has some technology like steam punk too) only with your starter pack.

Ok, character created! I’m glad wiki is joining, Ive heard about you...good things, lol.

How do we start the tutorial?

You just decide wether you want to do the tutorial or not and then I either drop you directly somewhere in the world or on one of the many tutorial stages where you'll have to complete a task without dying. Finishing it will grant you a few boni while failing allows you to start a new one with your same character or a new one after starting a New Game Plus which alows you to take some of your previous characters skills and items and transfer them to the new one.

That's ok wiki, I'll drop you off somewhere in the world then. Do you have a certain location in mind that you'd like to explore like a desert or castle or something like that?

Mmm probably castle and kill bandits :3 where do I make my profile too, might change it for a different character or maybe a different weapon set then probably, would I need to craft armor and stuff? Or can I already have like one set of strong armor at least.

You can do some changes to your character or create a completely new one. As for crafted gear, usually you are unable to use any weapons or armor you've made yourself. The system I thought of allows you to trade whatever you craft for something equally strong. That way you can get your hands on something like a sword made out of special materials which are imune to magic and dragon breaths, but in exchange only upgradeable with special gems.

Interested but only kinda skimmed the text, but I just want to put this down first. Will make a char profile after work :)

Back
Top Bottom