Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group RP Request Thread

Amykun

Super-Earth
Hello,

My name is Amelia or Amy. I’ve been off and on this site for a while now. I have a fair bit of experience. I’m not a grammar nazi and don’t expect you to have perfect grammar and spelling, just give me enough to work with.

I’m a bi switch that leans to playing a sub. I enjoy all manners of rps from hot romantic pairings to deprived kinky non-con scenes. Just ask and I may be willing to try it.

I have a few Group plots that I would love to do and thought this would be the best place to put the plots. If not I’m sure a Admin will move this to a more appropriate spot. If you are interested in RPing comment on this post or message me and we will figure things out.

The Adventuring Party
High Fantasy
(4-6 Players)
Our characters are part of and adventuring party that is traveling this fantasy world. We will fight, love, and work together to make our ways in the dangerous world.
The Leader:
The Healer:
The Mage: M/C
The Rouge:
Flex slot 1:
Flex slot 2:

The Furry Club
Slice of life/School setting
The Anthro community has always been bullied and picked on at this college the anthro and part-anthro(Nekos and the like) have formed a club to help them get through the world together.

Brothers and Sisters in Arms
Sci-fi/Cyberpunk
(3-5 Players)
In this futuristic world Our Characters were part of an elite task force. We fought and bleed together but on one faithful day we were put into a situation that was over our heads. The mission went poorly and not all of us made it out, and fewer unscratched. After that mission OC were disbanded and discharged. Now they have to learn to survive as veterans.

The Leader
The Medic: M/C
The Sniper:

Back
Top Bottom