Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Stories from 1001 nights

sheherazade

Planetoid
Hello Stranger!

Welcome to my little request thread! I am looking for people to create stories with. I want to experience adventures and fun, tragedy and action. I seek drama and intensity. I tend to play relatively smut-heavy... i like the erotic aspects of roleplay, and I am very, very much into sex. I do not look for "uuuh.... ooooooh... aaaah BABY you're SO fucking tight" - *in out in out in* "grunt grunt grunt" *ejactulates" kind of rps.
No Sir. I want to indulge in strange worlds, in foreign countries. I am looking for adventures, for riddles to solve, for enemies and foes, for allies and friends, I want to weave a web of words with you, that captivates us both!

I would like to play on threads or in pm. No messengers. No mail. I'm not gonna leave the site to rp!

Here are a few ideas of me:

Sheherazade (based on the ideas of the novels "Fabula" and "Lyra" by Christoph Marzi)

In our "normal", modern world there are creatures among us, that are not what they seem to be. They are in fact story-tellers, poets, word weavers. The stories they tell are more than mere stories. A sheherazade (and those can be female and male alike) makes the story come true. The words draw you in - and before you realize it, you are in the middle of the story. You can sail with Captain Jack Sparrow, you can visit Hogwarts, you can be part of any story that the sheherazade is willing to tell you.
There is but one drawback: You have to find your way out of the story on your own. Once you are word-woven into the storyline - there is no "external" rescue. -YOU- have to find your way back to reality. -YOU- have to escape. Each story can be solved... but what will be the cost?

I can imagine a few ways to rp this. Either YC or MC can be the sheherazade. We can involve romance, we can involve despair, dub-con.... we can play out every fandom we can imagine playing together.... I think this could be a lot of fun! Though this one would need a bit of fleshing out ideas beforehand!

Naughty Fairytales

I havent rped in a while. I want some smutty fun. So... I'd love to do something... quick and fun, and I don't care if you think it's silly! *grins* Go away and read somebody else's req thread if you do!

Cinderalla - You -know- the story. My twists: 1) Cinderella has to service her stepsisters as sextoy as well. Like a woman would use a vibrator. "Oh I'm horny, Cinderella make me cum with your tongue". Yep, this includes "ooooh I'm feeling SO daring, Mr and Mrs so and so and their son are coming for dinner, Im gonna wear my vibro-egg during dinner" scenes... just with poor Cinderella under the table cloth.
2) While Cinderella knows -everything- about how to make a woman cum, the bad stepmother knows how to prevent Cinderella from experiencing pleasure like that herself. Cinderella is cuffed/bound/whatever every single night of her life, so she will never find relief by her own hands. And yes... since they ARE the bad stepmother and bad stepsisters I DO imagine a lot of sensual/sexual "torture". Making Cinderella "almost" cum often. Making her sexually frustrated. And oh god yes do I want the prince to "rescue" Cinderella from that state!

Little red riding hood - What if the "wolf" is not literally an animal, but a high class assassin with the nickname "The Wolf"? He was hired to get rid of "the Grandmother" and finds little red riding hood to be too fine a delicacy to leave her out?

Sleeping beauty - yeah yeah... we all know the story. Just that she is not "kissed" awake, but fucked awake!

Or whatever fairytale you can imagine! :)

Wild wild west

Yeah. Someting classical. Cowboys, native americans, saloon girls, villains...
smoking colts, whisky, horsemanship... oh yeah. Id love to play that.
Variety of possible pairings:
Native American girl x Cowboy
Saloongirl x villain
"Farm girl" x Cowboy
"Farm girl" x Villain
I can imagine dozens of plots. Bonus points for Karl May fans wanting to play witv me.

Suckerpunch

Now this one is a bit harder to explain. Do you know the movie? I don't want to reenact it or anything. But I like the visuals of it. I like the darkness. It's like "Alice Madness returns". I like the notion of a character locked inside an old fashioned Asylum. I like the idea of a very hostile environment. I like stories that are not 100% clear on WHO is "mad". My character? Or yours? Who's the doctor? Who's the patient? Did this just happen, or was it just a product of fantasy? My fantasy? Your fantasy? Who knows? Who cares?
I would like to go to places with this one. I expect this to be a dark rp.

What if.... it is your character locked up in the Asylum? In therapy, because during is trial in court he managed to convince the jury that while he -is- (a murderer? a rapist? both? serial killer) guilty, he has a severe mental illness that made him do it? So he turns into the subject of the studies of a psychologist.... aka my character. (I expect some intelligent back and forth banter here. Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling like interactions.) What's going to happen? Is she going to find the core of evil? Is she going to be corrupted? Maybe she has always been corrupted and that's why she seeks the company of the worst members of mankind?

What if... my character is locked up in the Asylum? Is she really mad? Or is it the doing of somebody wanting bad? Can she escape? Can she convince the Psychologist, that she does not belong there? What if she manages... and the Psychologist finds out she DID belong into the Asylum? (I remember a movie I watched when I was younger. A lawyer FIRMLY believes his client was innocent. He uses like 120 minutes of movie to get his client out of jail. And the moment you as the spectator celebrate with the lawyer that justice won, that the poor, innocent guy is NOT going to suffer death penalty... the client says one single sentence. And the lawyer and you KNOW he fooled you. He's guilty. He's a beast. He KILLED those innocent people. And YOU helped him escape. I remember the ice cold shiver running down my back, a feeling of sickness in my stomach... betrayel. Guilt. And fear, because this one look from the client and this one sentence make it very clear, that the lawyer will not live to tell his story.... I have no clue which movie it was. But I remember this scene 18 years later so... it was impressive. I'm looking for this kind of feelings with this one. Intense feelings. "Hairs on the back of your arms rising" kind of feelings.

Ok. This is it for now. :) If you are interested in rping with me just shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
back from nightshift... so i'll bump
[automerge]1529441007[/automerge]
bumpy. i really crave the twisted fairytales. just fyi

Last edited:
Im baaaaaack! I apologize when I poofed on you.... I sincerly apologize. It was no ill intent just... a freaking LOT of rt shit!

Back
Top Bottom