Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon's Embrace (zawarudo x cyra v)

One after another, one 'boyfriend' after another... Noelle Raine, or so she'd come to call herself, had to admit, it was satisfying, but oh, was it boring. But she couldn't help it, really; none of them were able to satisfy her for long, and in the end, she just had to move along to someone else. And Leon... he was a good guy, she had to admit. Better than some of the 'boyfriends' she'd had before -- which, she could freely admit, didn't say much in some cases. But it was just his bed that she was quietly escaping some time after night fell, and he'd fell asleep just a short distance from her, leaving her plenty of freedom to slip out from beneath the covers without any notice.

Muttering to herself on the way about the heat -- not that she could say much, given her completely bared form -- she made only the slightest sound as a few knuckles knocked gently on the door of the sister of the two siblings she'd come to know here. Momentarily pausing, with her ear to the door, to see if there was any reaction -- and, indeed, finding none -- she ever so quietly turned the knob and opened the door, slipping in as quietly as she could to quickly find the room darkened, Elly herself seemingly asleep on her bed. Perfect. Ignoring, for now, the amused grin that spread across her face as she quickly noted the girl's attire, in spite of the heat, she slowly walked over to the side of the bed.

"Elly? Eeeelly…" she quietly whispered out, in just a tiny effort to see if the girl might be easily roused from her slumber. "Come on... you can't just be asleep already..." Noelle just as quietly spoke, wondering, mostly to herself, if the bed was such that the girl would notice the minor shift in weight as she moved to take a seat a faint distance away. Slowly letting her almost golden-colored eyes scan over the other female's form, she soon exhaled a slight, annoyed huff when the act proved rather meaningless; not much to see in what attire she wore. Intent on doing something about that -- and, at the same time, starting a little slow, including lingering still in her assumed human form -- she reached over to trail a few fingers gently along a bared part of her stomach, idly wandering the smooth skin and hiking the shirt up just a little bit more.

Still, she was hungry... and this girl, she was certain, would provide all too good of a 'meal'. But exploring a little wouldn't hurt, not when the girl wouldn't remember anything when all was said and done... and, to such an end, Noelle shifted over a little more, placing her other hand on the other female's stomach and starting to slowly, gently massage into it, just as slowly hiking the shirt further up along the way.

Even in her deep sleep a part of Elly was able to sense that something was astray. A small chill coursed through her unconscious form as the door slowly creaked open, a faint sense of trepidation worming its way to the pit of her stomach as the springs of the bed groaned as Noelle took her seat. The girl wouldn’t stir from her sleep though, not yet. Noelle’s words wouldn’t draw so much as a twitch from the exhausted college student. Indeed, it was only until her fingers began to caress Elly’s skin that the girl began to react. A faint murmur escaped from the girl’s lips as Noelle’s hand began to wander over her belly, her gentle touch garnering a faint bit of squirming.

Deep within her dreamless sleep a strange sensation coursed through the girl. A distinct chill that coursed through her back, through her arms, through the entirety of her very being. That deep stupor began to ebb, and slowly the girl felt herself floating back up towards the surface.

The squirming that Elly showed would only intensify as Noelle went all in, looming over the girl as she began to rub her stomach with both her hands. She twisted and turned, mouth slightly ajar as more intelligible murmurs escaped it. Her shirt continued to rise, soon showing the entirety of her toned belly. It was then that Elly’s eyes slowly parted, groggy mind awakening from its deep slumber. That cold she’d felt during her sleep was still there, having seeped deep into her bones. Yet Noelle’s gentle massaging brought with it something else. A strange sort of heat that coursed through her belly and farther down.

“No...elle?” Through tired eyes she blinked, voice barely more than a whisper. “I...what’re you…?” The dregs of sleep stifled her senses, and as she stared at the nude form of her brother’s girlfriend it was hard to determine whether it was reality or a dream. Regardless, deep in the back of her mind, even in her groggy state Elly knew that was what was going wasn’t supposed to be happening. Noelle wasn’t supposed to be here, she wasn’t supposed to be naked, and more than anything she wasn’t supposed to be feeling her up.

Yet, despite the wrongness of the situation, Elly found herself unable to move. No, she didn’t want to move. The sensation of Noelle massaging her belly, of those practiced fingers digging deep into her supple flesh. Dream or not, the girl couldn’t recall ever having felt something so good.

“What’re you...what’re you doing…? You’re not...supposed too...” Yet despite the cravings her body had, the girl found it in herself to talk, even though her voice was still laden by exhaustion.

Ah... now there was a bit of reaction. Maybe not awake just yet, but likely getting there... and even that wasn't of large concern. By no means did Noelle mind a chance to... explore a little anyway, feeling gently over the smooth skin and working slightly into the muscle beneath it in rather practiced fashion, helping at least a little for those muscles to be in a more relaxed state so that the girl wouldn't likely bolt upright in surprise or anything silly like that. When she noted Elly's eyes starting to open, though, she let a little grin spread across her face; in some part, to put on a kind face, but on the other part, awaiting how the girl might react to her brother's girlfriend sitting on her bed, naked.

"Mhm," she quietly affirmed when the girl spoke her name, shifting herself up a little further onto the bed, and a little closer, in turn, so that the girl might be able to see her a little better. Being told she wasn't supposed to be doing this, though, she couldn't help but giggle slightly in amusement, pressing her fingers slightly deeper into the girl's sides in turn as she extended her massage... slowly upwards, still dragging the shirt along with it.

"C'mon, Elly, don't talk like that... you're practically my sister, and I know you've been working yourself pretty hard with your schoolwork; I've barely even seen you at all. I just want to help you relax a little... but if you really want me to leave..." she offered... though in all truth, she'd no intention to leave, by any stretch. She was going to get what she wanted... it would just be that much more satisfying when it was given to her willingly. And, as her hands continued their slow crawl upwards, it seemed their path was to stop when they started to, only barely, brush against the furthest bottom edge of the female's breasts, only to start a slow path back downward... almost taunting in the little squeezing motions added to the mix.

"Actually, since you're awake now... where would you like me to work? The shoulders, maybe? Somewhere else? I think you can tell by now that I'm pretty good at this..." she asked, once again putting on a friendly grin, almost as though any of this was perfectly normal. At the same time, she couldn't help the mild temptation starting to seep in... though she also couldn't help but wonder if Elly'd notice those slender fingers of hers changing a little in texture, from smooth skin to very smooth scale. That, for now, was all that changed, but for perhaps the color of her eyes turning a bit more golden... just a little at a time, she'd always found.

“I don’t...I…Does Leon know that you’re doing this?” The girl stumbled over her words, the exhaustion that’d laden her voice moments before quickly being replaced by sheer confusion. Her chest rose and fell with each tender caress, and while her gaze twinkled with pure disbelief the way her body trembled would be enough to show just how Elly felt about Noelle’s unexpected advances. ‘Stress relief’, that’s what the woman had said in regards why she was doing what she was doing. In any situation that might’ve passed, but here? The fact that it was the middle of the night, the fact that Noelle was naked made such a claim near impossible to believe. Yet despite that, despite that realization, Elly still couldn’t find it in herself to actually move. It wasn’t out of shock, or fear either. Oh no.

Her hands curled into his fists, gripping at the bed sheets as she felt Noelle’s fingers grow close to her chest. She had to stifle a faint moan, eyes squeezed shut as her mind began to grow ever more adventurous. As her hands backed away, moving back down her belly, the girl couldn’t help but to feel a small flicker of disappointment. It was only a smidgen though. Whether they were teasing her belly or her chest, it was hard to feel anything but pure unbridled pleasure. The way her fingers tickled her belly, how they teased and coaxed her abdomen into slowly loosening up. No wasted motions, no mistakes, it was all so…

“Ah…” She started from her stupor as Noelle addressed her, asking where she wanted the snowy-haired girl to go next. A part of her was tempted to ask the girl to stick with her belly. It’d always been a weak spot for her, and the skill in which she massaged away at it was...well...otherworldly. “I guess, well, my shoulde-”

Her eyes widened as she managed to get a better look at Noelle, noticing faintly the change in her fingers. There’d been something off about them, but now that she got a better look…

“W-What? Noelle?”

"Leon? Nah. He's still asleep anyway," Noelle soon answered with a dismissive shrug. "This is just between us, besides," she idly added, a friendly grin remaining on her face as her fingers continued to work somewhat firmly, but gently and in definite practiced fashion, along Elly's skin and into her muscles. An act that, as yet, hadn't seen any actual protest, so far as she could see; only inevitable surprise and confusion. And, hearing that sound the other female made, that grin curled up into somewhat of a smirk at the edges... but she wasn't going to give more than this. Not yet. Right now, it was 'nice and innocent', if quite out of the ordinary, after all.

"Hm? What's up, Elly?" she curiously asked, as though nothing was wrong, nothing was out of the ordinary, even as her fingers almost teasingly slid up along the other girl's sides, drawing her shirt up far enough to only just cover over the nipples atop her breasts. At that point, her touch momentarily departed, forcing her to lean a little over the other female so that she could reach her shoulders, to start easily working into them in spite of the cloth of her t-shirt being in the way. "Don't want me to stop already, do you? 'Cause you really need to be able to relax a little... some of your muscles are way too tense, and as it happens, I've studied up some on how to work that out of them," she softly offered, leaning a little further over the girl... such that it could well be noticeable that her soft blue hair was starting to define itself with more solid blue color, her eyes had become more golden, and even her skin was gaining a slight, off tinge.

Ordinarily, she liked to hold off on her true form, even go without it... but this, she could feel, was going to be far too tasty for her to resist. "Just relax, alright, Elly?" she softly requested, her careful touch moving a little along the girl's shoulders and part of her neck. "Let me do you this favor... I do really like you, after all, kinda like a little sister. Do you like me?" she added, leaning a little closer still.

Sharp gasps, fingers clenching and unclenching, muscles tightening and then quickly loosening as Noelle’s fingers coaxed the tension out of them. That warmth that Elly had felt before would only intensify as Noelle continued to work away at her body, and yet unlike the blazing heat that crept in from outside this was something else entirely. Her entire body tingled, and Elly had to bit her lip to keep herself from making any...erm…noises.

This is so weird.

Noelle soon moved up, looming over Elly as her fingers began to work into her shoulders. Her belly now fully exposed the sensation of Noelle’s fingers hadn’t yet left it, even now Elly found herself craving to feel those soft fingers against her skin once more. Maybe she should take off her shirt, help Noelle really get to those muscles. How could something feel so good? So...so relaxing? All those worries that’d be swarming her had begun to slowly melt away. College, work, those stupid tests that expected the world out of her. Why had she ever bothered getting worked up over that crap? And to think, she’d actually been nervous about Noelle entering her room. Who cared if she just so happened to be naked as well? Like she was saying, they were practically family so it wasn’t like...wasn’t like…

Elly blinked.

“I…” Noelle’s question would bring back a little life to those glazed out eyes of hers, breathing steadying. “I...I mean, o-of course I like you. As a sister.” Normally that little addendum wouldn’t have been necessary, but for whatever reason Elly thought to add regardless. “I mean I...I…”

Her eyes widened. The fog on her mind having lifted slightly, Elly was now really able to see the changes that Noelle was undergoing. The darkening of her hair, the way her eyes had taken on an almost golden glint, and how pale skin had garnered a faint...almost mossy...tinge. She’d chalked it up to grogginess, a trick of the moonlight, but now…

“N-Noelle?” The sleepiness faded, a hint of panic worming its way into her voice. “W-What the hell?” She yanked her shirt down almost out of reflex, forcing herself to scoot back slightly. She was still laying on her back, and well within Noelle’s grasp, but she did feel slightly safer this way.

“What’s...what’s happening to you?”

"Good... so just relax. That's what I'm here for, after all," Noelle quietly offered, a light smile spreading across her face as her fingers continued their work, slowly covering along the entirety of Elly's shoulders. Had she messed it up a little, drawing some attention back to herself, though? Hm... perhaps, judging by the way the other girl's expression changed. Then again, this was something of a first for her just as well, having such a tasty meal potentially laid out for her. Most of the guys, and occasional girls, she'd laid with were one thing, but this

However, even given that, her kind expression didn't seem to change at all when the other girl seemed to return to a bit more consciousness; enough, at least, to notice the changes, and proof of just why she'd always held back on them. But she was certain she could handle this much... she had to at this point, even if Elly wouldn't be remembering this little encounter one way or another. "To me, huh? That's sweet, worrying about me when we haven't even known each other all that long," she giggled slightly, seeming to oh so easily come to the conclusion herself that it was nothing to be concerned about... though she doubted just that much would do. She needed to come up with something a little more... and, just in case, to silence the other female. It wouldn't do to let her panic too much, after all.

"To be honest, though, I'm kind of worried about you. I see you working off on your own more often than not, y'know... you really just need to let me help you relax," Noelle softly suggested, aiming to turn the point of focus back to Elly, and off of herself. Never mind the way her fingers, still rested on the girl's shoulders, started working in a bit more firmly, expertly working the muscles under their careful grip... until one slowly made its way to the back of her neck, gently holding her in place. "Just relax... I'll take care of everything..." she quietly trailed off, even as she steadily leaned in closer... and closer... until her lips were ever so gently pressing against Elly's, drawing her lower lip in a little to suckle ever so softly at it. If nothing else, she was confident that would silence her a little... though she couldn't resist quickly pressing a bit further into the kiss, eagerly enjoying the intimate contact that started to get her exactly what she needed to feed upon.

“Noelle, don’t go...don’t…” Don’t go changing the subject. Even in her state, it was obvious that was what was happening. Noelle had to realize the way in which her body was changing. Yet she acted like nothing was happening, giggling ever so softly as she flip-flopped the topic back onto Elly’s own well-being. It was hard not to feel a small trickle of annoyance. What was going on? The hell was Noelle trying to do? Eyes still widened ever so slightly Elly’s still somewhat groggy mind struggled to piece it all together. Yet all that gave her was a headache.

“Noelle, p-please! I just want...to...know…” She felt those words die in her throat as Noelle’s hands tightened on her shoulders, digging deep into the muscle and maneuvering to where she was gripping the back of Elly’s neck. Relax. That was she was kept on saying on saying, and yet now unable to move it was hard not to feel a small hint of panic welling up in the pit of her stomach. She stared as Noelle’s slowly maneuvered herself forward, face growing closer and closer until-

“Mmph!” Their lips met. Elly’s apprehension swelled for a brief moment, and yet within moments it vanished almost entirely. Instead that strange from warmth returned in full force, spreading from belly from the tips of her fingers and toes. For a brief moment instinct alone made it seem as though the girl would pull away from the kiss entirely. Yet soon enough she’d stop resisting, body trembling with what could almost be described as pure pleasure. As Noelle pushed into the kiss Elly practically crumpled, falling back onto the bed and allowing Noelle to loom over her. For a few moments longer the younger girl would continue to drink deep of the kiss, barely even noticing as her body grew ever slightly so weaker.

“...ah!” Finally, she’d pull away, placing her hands on Noelle to gently disconnect their mouths. Taking a moment to catch her breath, forehead bathed in sweat, she’d find it in herself to speak. “Oh god.” She whispered, “Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. We...I...we shouldn’t have done that.”

She’d just made out with her brother’s girlfriend. She wasn’t even into girls! Or, well, that’s Elly thought at least. Until now.

“W-Why did you kiss me?” Why did she return the kiss?
“I mean, like you said, we’re...we’re like sisters!”

'Don't go'? Hah... that probably wasn't what Elly was trying to say, Noelle had to imagine, but that was definitely what she heard… and quite satisfying to hear, at that. Really, though, let the girl protest, let the girl think what she wanted... about the steady changes, about the still lingering fact that Noelle herself was completely nude... about the kiss, all the more so. She didn't wish to have to hold the girl into it, but she fully intended to if needed... and, it seemed, it wasn't. There was a brief moment, certainly, but after that, it seemed she was free to mesh her lips against Elly's, free to press further into the other female until she was directly laying over her.

Exactly what she wanted, and she was taking it oh so easily, enough that she cautioned loosening her grip again on the girl's shoulders, though her fingers still continued a bit of their steady work.

When Elly finally pushed her away, though, Noelle let a little smirk cross her lips, slowly licking once along them to get a hint of the other female's lips that had just been pressed against them moments earlier. "C'mon, Elly... you really have to ask why someone would kiss you?" she lightly giggled, leaning down a little to press another slight kiss to the girl's chin... though now, there was a very slight, almost predatory glint in those golden eyes, one hiding quite a bit of pure desire behind it. So far as she was concerned, she had what she wanted, and she wasn't letting anything get in the way now… certainly not Leon, who wouldn't be up 'til morning. "And you're way too hung up on what we 'should' do, you know? This is why you should get out more, stop worrying about everything so much... and do something fun every once in a while," she suggested. And, with that, she started to slide a hand slowly down from one of Elly's shoulders, drifting it down along the front of her shoulder and pausing her fingers just before she reached the curve of one of the other female's breasts.

"And you know... if you really didn't want any of this, you would've already pushed me away, and I'd be out of here. So, tell me for real, Elly: you want me to kiss you again, right...?" she suggested, letting a playful grin come to her features as she started to lower her face closer again... close enough that their lips would once again start to mesh against each other, if she wasn't stopped.

Back
Top Bottom