Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Doña Marina’s Request Thread | Female for Futa - ROMANCE - Incest - Equal Plot & Smut |

Hello, I’m Doña Marina and welcome to my request thread! I was on hiatus for a couple of months simply because I’m busy, and I still am but this time I have a little bit more free time and I’m able to roleplay again.

General Info:
  • I’m a female (I just put this here because I know it’s important to some people for some reason.)
  • I’ve been roleplaying for the past 7 years.
  • I only RP through or e-mail. E-mail is preferred since I tend to forget about this place. I’ll only use Google Hangouts if it’s to communicate OOC. No Skype.
  • I usually reply with semi-paragraphs, but it really depends on how inspired I am by the RP.
  • I may disappear for a few days at a time, so don’t always assume that I don’t want to RP anymore.

RP Info:
  • I will only play as a female. Age range is no younger than 18 and no older than 29.
  • Futa x Female only.
  • ROMANCE IS A MUST. It doesn’t matter if there’s sex first, I just want romance to be included in the roleplay.
  • Favorite Genres/Themes: Modern/slice of life, fantasy, historical, futuristic, supernatural.
  • My F-List.
  • My characters are typically innocent/virgin young women, but I am willing to play a dominant character, but I have NEVER tried dominance before.
  • We can always combine pairings/ideas, just tell me.

Favorite Kinks:
• Breeding or Pregnancy
• Cervical penetration
• Incest (esp. between mom & daughter and aunt & niece)
• Blackmail
• Curvy and hung moms & aunts
• 3+ ways

My role is on the right side in bold. The star * means that I have an idea/plot.

Mother x Daughter
Aunt x Niece
Sisters
Cousins
Teacher x Student
Android x Human (like from A.I Artificial Intelligence)
Queen x Princess *
Queen x Queen
Princess x Princess
Vampire x Human
Kidnapper x Victim
Egyptian Queen x Time Traveler *
Goddess x Human

Plots/Ideas:
Pairing: Queen x Princess (mixed with Mother x Daughter)
Description: In a kingdom there is a princess who is well past the “acceptable” age of marriage, and the King (her father) is trying to get her married to another aristocrat/royal in order to obtain another heir who will continue the dynasty as he knows that he is reaching the end of his life due to illness. But the princess refuses to marry someone who she doesn’t know and doesn’t love, but she still wants to have a child. Unknown to the princess, the Queen (her mom) has decided to step in the role of giving her a baby, but she will have to slowly make her daughter fall in love with her and accept the idea of being impregnated by the Queen. A servant (or another aristocrat) discovers the secret and threatens the entire dynasty’s reputation if the Princess doesn’t marry him.
Note: Of course this pairing doesn’t have to involve incest, it’s simply the plot I’ve been wanting to do for a while.

Pairing: Egyptian Queen x Time Traveler
Description: During an archaeological dig, my character comes across a jeweled Egyptian scarab, and a strange heat begins to envelop her before she faints. When she wakes up, she discovers that she is surrounded by ancient Egyptian citizens. They tell her that she is a goddess from a prophecy who is meant to help save the Egyptian kingdom from complete ruin by having children with the Egyptian Queen, mixing royal and divine blood to create heirs that are meant to create a powerful empire.
Note: I want to add more to this plot, so I don’t mind discussing additions with whoever is willing to do this idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom