Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fruity Requests

Fruitcake

Meteorite
ABOUT ME:
  • My posting length typically stays between 1 and 5 paragraphs. I don't really keep to a certain length, instead taking a more organic approach to replying. Basically, I reply with what I feel is appropriate given a situation.
  • I play all genders with no regard to my RL gender.
  • Literate but not a grammar spammer. (I won't bug you over your grammar. I also have been known to make mistakes, especially while on mobile.)
  • I'm cool with being friends OOC, but it's necessary for me to enjoy myself. I'll let you make the decision there.
  • I do NOT play cannon characters. I simply don't enjoy it. I don't even typically like including cannon events/characters as anything beyond history.

PLOT IDEAS:

The Boy is a Girl?! (MxM Sort of...) **CRAVING**
Maya Robins, a young and adorable little woman and talented graphic artist, was on her way to a blind date when she is struck by a bus. After being rushed to the hospital, it was ruled that she'd die from the extensive bodily injuries she suffered. Her panicked parents quickly agreed to a highly experimental brain transplant procedure where they took her undamaged brain from her broken body and implanted it into the body of a brain dead organ donor. The big twist you ask? The organ donor just so happened to be a man, a tall, fairly handsome man. How will Maya adjust to being a man? Will someone help him/her?

Extra ideas to add to possibly add to this:
The idea is fairly open ended, and I was hoping for a sort of comedy/slice of life type plot line, though I'd be very interested in expanding on this and adding in other genres or plot ideas. For example, it could be interesting if perhaps the two characters were supposed to be part of an arranged marriage before the accident? Perhaps your character is one of her/his doctors or something? It would also be fun to add some fantasy elements in here and there.

The Foxy Pirate (Set up for FxM but could be adapted for others.) My character will be a young fox shapeshifter who is a sassy, tricky little pirate that's lost her crew. Now she's running from port to port running from her enemies and trying to come up with a plan to defeat them and restore order to her home island. She's strong, sassy, and a little bit too confident at times. This is more of a character idea than a set story line.

Dragon Tamers (Any Pairing) Set in a world where dragons are rare and valuable, there are those whom have the unique talent of being able locate and hatch dragon eggs. These individuals, called Dragon Tamers, are almost more sought after than the dragons themselves, for in order to bond with a dragon one must first find one. I haven't yet worked out the specifics of this yet, however I do wish to play a Dragon Tamer.

GENRE PREFERENCES:
Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Quest, Medieval, Urban, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Combo, ect.

PAIRING IDEAS:
Pirate X Any
Elf X Any
Fairy/Fea X Werewolf
Werecat X Any
Dragons
Wolves
Cats
More~

KINKS:
F-list - Warning

Feel free to ask questions and make requests!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom