Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Knocked Up by A Monster

BurdgeBug

Planetoid
Yes, I am back once again my lovelies! And I am looking for a very specific craving that a friend of mine on another site has gotten me completely obsessed with. Of course, I’m a big fan of the impregnation kink. The risk, the actual pregnancy and even the birthing (though that can be discussed if my partners are squeamish about it.) However, this is taking it up a notch. How you ask? It’s quite simple, really.

Rather than the normal and lovey-dovey plots and pairings that typically involve humans or anthros, I’m looking for beasts and other creepy-crawlies who are desperate to fuck and breed MC silly. Don’t be shy about limitations for how your character looks. You have free reign over them. They can be the typical werewolf/ogre/dragon monster or you can come up with something truly original and horrifying if you would prefer! Obviously this will be a more smut heavy search with minor plot.

Some other kinks that can be included with this:
Non-con
Dub-con
Reverse Harem
Cum Inflation (mild)
Cumplay
Rough Sex

There are many others that can be involved as well. Below is my list of turn-offs. So long as none of these kinks are applied to the roleplay, you are free to use them!

Turn-Offs:
Scat
Vore
BDSM
Hardcore Bondage
Bimbofication
Choking
Fisting
Humiliation

I only roleplay in either PMs or Discord. So feel free to message me if you are curious to try out some smexy fun.

Back
Top Bottom