Fx M or F The Wife's Reluctant Gift (preferences highlighted)

SnowBunny

Banned
Banished
"Target" ideas:
- [BGCOLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Boobs (see below)[/BGCOLOR]
- [BGCOLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Face/Hair[/BGCOLOR]
- [BGCOLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Tummy[/BGCOLOR]
- Feet
- Back
- [BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]Booty[/BGCOLOR]
- Others....

The short version of why I like this idea enough to give it it's own thread is because...... well, I sent it as a starter to somebody and had no response. It can't be THAT bad, can it? Lol, I use "script" style for dialogue between two people, but I'm open minded on that. So if you prefer that I shorten discussions into paragraph form, I'll be happy to do so.

As for the idea, see the sample intro below. It can be modified however you like, or we can start at any point before the place I've chosen to start it here. Once again, just make the suggestion :)

Without further ado, my sample intro:

I couldn't believe my ears. My husband Nick had been keeping something to himself the past few weeks, I could just tell. I just didn't come anywhere close to expecting just what exactly was on his mind - Nick wanted me to offer myself up to our neighbor. Our 18 year old black neighbor. No matter who he would have suggested, I would have been inevitably shocked. Shocked that he would want his WIFE to sleep with another man. So when it turned out to be the obnoxious kid next door that he suggested, I couldn't believe my ears.

Jay was a high school senior, and he acted every bit like one. Over the years, he had always been a pain in the ass to Nick and I, but at the end of the day, we just shrugged him off as just some brat. The older he got however, the more his comments evolved into a sexual nature. Ever since he turned 15, I had to deal with him cat calling me from his porch, typically with his friends in tow, telling me all kinds of things ranging from nice boobs all the way to outright inviting me over to hook up. He even began referencing himself as "Big Jay" in the third person at times. It was incredibly obnoxious, and I told Nick about it every single time it happened. Still, he was just a kid and clearly didn't have much parental guidance in his life. I never really saw anybody over there except for him and his friends. Occasionally his mom but never his dad. When thinking about it like that, I actually felt sorry for him rather than angry at him.

When Nick finally opened up after weeks of me trying to find out what was on his mind, it took me a few minutes truly realize what he had just said. He had a fantasy that he had been struggling with lately. That fantasy involved me surrendering myself to Jay, after years and years of being at the mercy of his obnoxious behavior. Something about surrendering to something that I had resisted for so long was unbearably hot to him. I was a little offended at first, but then I became more offended. I was his WIFE. Why would he even want something like this to happen?? But the more I thought about it in the coming weeks, I began to sympathize with him. I didn't need to be into the idea myself. Not if it meant helping my husband get over how much this fantasy had bothered him. So, I pulled him aside one night and got right to the point. I asked him if he was serious, which he pretty much hesitantly agreed to being. Sighing, I went on about how "if I actually go through with this, you owe me BIG TIME, and DON'T think I'll EVER forget it! Blah blah blah..." when I saw his eyes light up, I knew that he really did mean what he said. At that point, I pretty much knew that I was going to go through with it, like it or else.

I left it at that for a little while. A few days went by and not a word came up about it between us. Meanwhile, I was actually acknowledging Jay when he would make his comments. Making eye contact was usually enough to egg him on, but I began priming myself for what I knew was coming. I needed to make it believable, so I made it look like I was warming up to him. Eye contact became smiling, and then smiling became waving, and then... and this was perhaps the biggest thing... I began acknowledging him as Big Jay. I couldn't believe what I was doing, and I often times became red-faced in embarrassment after acknowledging him, but tonight was the night and I had to make it look like I was warming up to him at least a little bit. I knew what he liked about me, so I put on my pink dress with a black dot pattern that I hadnt worn in months, and walked into the kitchen to talk to Nick. Needless to say, he was surprised.

Nick: Sarah... that dress...

Me: Yeah, listen... I don't wanna hear it. I know you hate when I wear it out.

Nick: Then what are you...

Me: I'm going to see Jay...

Nick: **stunned**

Me: Make up your mind and do it right now... do you seriously want this??

Nick: Y-yes! Yes I do!

Me: Fine, then shut up and let me make this work...

Nick: W-wow, I just can't believe you're...

Me: Just.... tell me how far you want this to go....

Nick: What... do you mean??

Me: I mean literally what I just said... What do you want me to do with him??

Nick: Oh, uhhhh.... w-well,

Me: Come on Nick, you've had weeks to think about this!

Nick: B-boobs!

Me: What about them??

Nick: H-have him... finish on them!

Me: ugh...

Nick: A-and leave it on them to walk back home!

Me: What?! S-SERIOUSLY?!

Nick: A-and his name... write Big Jay on your cleavage before you go over there!

Me: Nick!

Nick: Yes...! That would blow my fucking mind...!

Me: Then take that sharpie right now... pick it up...!

Nick: **picks up sharpie, shaking a little**

Me: ...and write it on them yourself.

Nick: Wh-what??

Me: Hey, it's your fantasy. I might as well let him know that I had YOU sign my freaking boobs over to the kid...

Nick: O-okay, sure, right...! Th-thank you so fucking much...!

A few moments later, I'm walking over to Big Jay's back door in the dark, before walking up the back steps and standing before the door. Loud music can be heard from inside, and I had a moment where I began thinking about if I should just go back home. I was a little irritated with Nick, but I still knew I was doing this.... for him. So..... I knocked. I knocked and I waited.... standing there as my boobs, which had been a size too big for the dress from underestimating how big they'd get while pregnant, stretched the dress to it's limit, forcing the rest of my boobs to come busting out of the top... BIG written on one boob, and JAY written on the other. Once Jay saw that, there was only one way for me to steer this, at least if I was going to do as Nick wanted me to. So, as the door opened, seeing Jay at the door, I sighed.... before getting started.

Me: H-hey there Big Jay... Nick says these belong to you now...

It wasn't as direct or effective as I had hoped it would sound, so I went on once more. He clearly saw what was written in my cleavage however.

Me: S-so.... if theres, ummm... a-anything you'd like to, uhhh, ADD to, you know, this?? **pointing to my cleavage** I'd be happy to... ummm, let you do it??

Last edited:
Seeking partner for other versions of this RP:

FxM: old man next door instead of "Big Jay"

FxF: hubby convinces wife to have sex with the domme next door

Back
Top Bottom