**Closed** The Scavenger's Debt ( Seeking Rough, Older OC - possible Bounty Hunter - x Rey)

OffToTheRaces

Meteorite
So I've had a very specific craving for a pre-The Force Awakens Rey during her time on Jakku. The planet has such a potential to be a home base for cartels and crime syndicates alike, a place to vanish for those on the run, and certainly a place where those who are unfortunate enough to live there are more than desperate to make deals with anyone visiting.

My thought is to have a scenario where Rey has an established relationship with an older man (the age difference aspect is purely a preference on my part, he doesn't have to be drastically older, but just know I have a thing for silver foxes). Now she clearly would not be a typical submissive and this relationship does not have to be non consensual, though there may be aspects that she isn't particularly keen on - in fact it could in some way be something they both crave. What the nature of their dynamic is we can of course discuss, along with the reason why this man won't take her off-world. This is really a skeletal idea that we can flesh out together - message me if you're interested!

///
On a completely unrelated note, if you're interested in playing any of the following Dragon Age characters, I would double up basically anything for you in a heartbeat if you'd indulge me even a short one shot:
  • Loghain ( for mxf)
  • Bryce Cousland (for mxm or mxf)
  • Blackwall (for mxf)
  • Nathaniel Howe (for mxm or mxf)

Back
Top Bottom