Let's craft a love story? (FxF FxM Fxfuta)

latest

Hey there! You can call me Crystal.
[FONT=Verdana, dejavu sans, bitstream vera sans, geneva, sans-serif]This is still under construction so bare with me here.[/FONT]
I've been role playing on and off for nearly eight years though I still have many skills to hone.
I'm an open minded player who is willing to try anything once as long as you keep my interest.
Don't worry, if I start to get bored I'll let you know and will always be willing to discuss ways we can shake it up.

A little about my style...
I always write in third person and would prefer my partner to do so as well.
I'm most comfortable writing between one and four paragraphs depending on the action.
I take my time with my replies and try to give something that can be built upon.
Work and my social life can get in the way so it could be a couple days between replies.

I roleplay onsite and preferably in the forums. It's just cleaner that way.
I'm kind of shy so I don't talk much in OOC unless you do. I do like to keep an open dialog about the plot and how we can develop it more.
I like longer stories that I can really invest myself into.
I typically prefer to play females but I will also play trans, futa, or males happily.

Favorite elements...
Romance: I love a slow building romance between two characters.
Magic: I love having some kind of magical element to play with.
Plot Centered: Smut is great but I really love to develop a story and play smut when it makes sense.
Adventure: I love stories where our characters can travel to a variety of different places.
Sexuality: I love playing with sexualities other than the traditional fxm and possibly having it as an obstacle in the rp. Though hetro is always welcome.
Resources: Pictures (Real, anime or other), music and videos are always welcome!
Original ideas and characters: I don't mind if you play a cannon character or if we use a story idea from something else, though I personally like to challenge my imagination.

Turn ons...
Vanilla: Always a good go to.
Switching: I don't usually play a dominant or submissive character. I tend to switch it up depending on the characters moods or desires.
Fantasy creatures: Centaurs, Elves, Demons, ect.
Equality: In and out of the bedroom
Consent: Two adults wanting to have a little fun together is great.

Maybe...
Blood: If a vampire likes to bite during sex, go for it. In most other cases I'm probably not interested.

Turn offs...
Bathroom stuff: water sports, scat, and vomit do not interest me.
Snuff: I've played with it a bunch of times and don't care for it.
Vore and Gore: no thanks.
Adultery/Cheating: I find it to be very upsetting.

Pairings...
Witch x Familiar
Witch x Knight
Sacrifice x "God"
More to come...

Plots...
To be added...

Back
Top Bottom