Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female My request thread, anyone want creative humiliation?

Brief introduction for you, I am not new to Role Playing have been doing it for many years, but am a bit new to the Blue Moon site. I enjoy RP's that are somewhat literate, I like 2-3 paragraphs with well-developed characters and a plot that makes things interesting. I also love creativity, especially in the smut. Any of us who have role played have been in some situations over and over and over. If we are going to explore humiliation (yes please), let's really explore it.

I normally play Domme, that is where I am most comfortable, but would absolutely love a Strong woman who swept me off my feet and I could sub for a wickedly devilish RP.

Ok, with that said a few plot ideas that intrigue me:

1) The kinky cruise.
I love cruising, and I love all that comes with it. The exotic locations, the good food, the dressing up, the entertainment. Let's spin it into a BDSM cruise perhaps. Perhaps MC is an experienced Domme who has been on the cruise before, and yours is a curious but interested younger lady who decides to be bold and sign up and see what happens.

Or it's more of a normal cruise and we both end up there, maybe with our boyfriends/husbands and have a clandestine wild D/s affair behind their backs.

2) The competition:
In this one MC (although I'd be open to playing either) is an experienced Domme with a current obedient submissive. However, I meet YC and we have a brief but extremely passionate night together. MC only wants one submissive at a time, so she sets up a competition between YC and her current sub to see who is the last girl standing.

3) The prostitute.
I love a play on the forced into prostitution theme. Perhaps our characters are both prostitutes to a seriously strict and controlling man. YC sees mine as a chance to commiserate about escape, but MC turn it against you and blackmails you into doing whatever I say or else I will turn you into to the pimp. Which will bring dire consequences.

My favorite kinks: Sexy/slutty dress. Dirty talk. Humiliation. Degradation. Sexy photos. strap-ons. Group sex. Exhibitionism. Anal. Break control. Spanking. Toys.

Let's play...

Back
Top Bottom