Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Asgardian Woes! (Kinzie)

Norway

New Asgard

"Right this way your majesty"

He moved a short pace behind them his red half cape kissing the golden hallway lightly as he Heimdall and Kronan Korg moved towards the south side observatory. Along the way they passed various Asgardians working and doing their best to rebuild. New Asgard settled in the fields of Norway and its surrounding ocean was still early in its conception. It was a beginning however and the attack of the mad titan Thanos had not broken his people.

His people.

King Thor Son Of Odin.

He moved like a king like a warrior whose pride was his people. The hesitation and uncertainty was gone replaced with a man who fully embraced his role as a man of the people. He smiled at them all and had a kind word to say for anyone who passed by them.

"Ah here we are" Korg said pushing open one of the grand wooden doors.

"The work on the outreach program with Wakanda is going well as you can see" Heimdall said pointing at the staging area as they walked onto the balcony. Thor took them in with his one eye smiling even more in pride as he saw humans and New Asgardians worked together. The damage from Thanos especially to Wakanda. It was an honor for Thor to be able to help them to provide for Earth like they provided for his people.

"Excellent" Thor said leaning in and regarding the outreach efforts "This is a good day my friends! The world tree is flourishing here and we were able to take the Commodore back and gather some of the floating debris from Asgard. We even beat back a mad titan eh?"

"And maybe now we can give peace a try" Heimdall remarked crossing his arms "And you can think about providing your people with an heir"

Thor practically coughed and choked as he turned back to Heimdall.

"An heir?!" He said his one eye widening in shock "Are you mad?!"

"You're people want something to celebrate my liege" Heimdall said with a laugh "And a new Queen to worship"

"Oh I am sure they do" He said shaking his head "I suppose you have someone in mind?"

"In mind?" Heimdall said raising an eyebrow "Who possibly could it be? By the way how is Valkeryie doing?"

Thor rolled his eyes and looked away. His thoughts moved back to the ebony skinned warrior who fought with him on Sakaar. He ran a hand through his short hair his powerful chin bobbing under hist beard. After a few seconds of thinking of her he huffed and moved back to the door.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Thor called back as he pushed back in "Why don't we just focus on the outreach program right now okay?"

"As you wish my king" Heimdall said nudging Korg who chuckled as well.

Back
Top Bottom