The Boom Zoom Broom Room.

B

Broomhandle45

Things I Need From You​
I need you to accept that I am the pickiest of bitches, we may get along with planning but roleplays can be a sketchy experience. I am so picky about writing style, ya'll. So picky. If you talk to me, you need to accept that I might not like the roleplay a few posts in. I know that's a possibility for anybody but I thought it'd be a common courtesy. By all means, talk to me! I'm not saying this to be elitist, I'm saying this to be honest: Sometimes, no matter how grammatically correct people are, the style just doesn't mesh with me. Some of my favorite roleplayers have some grammar and spelling issues, I need things to be legible, but I'm not gonna fuck your shit over some occasional spelling or grammar issues. All I'm asking is that you try. My dislike of stuff is usually in style and that is unfortunately not knowable until the magic happens.

I need you to not act like your character is hot shit in a thermos, I don't mean this in a "You can't have badass characters" way, but a lot of ya'll seem to think that I'm gonna bend over just because that's what things do in roleplays, I have to actually like your character in order to want to fuck them. If your character is an arrogant asshole, then great! That's a completely different concept that I can work with because that's a defined idea of his character. While I am very much aware that some people have somewhat of a different personality in the bedroom, that transition can be a bit jarring in writing without some minor build up. So I guess what I'm actually saying is: Make your characters not suck.

I need you to not be a picky pickle over length, I have done everything from snappy one-liners to giant chunks of words, I settle somewhere in the middle most times.

I need you to ALSO read my f-list: F-list - Warning I am a dom, with some occasional switchy tendencies. Overall if you don't want the dynamic it doesn't need to be included, I'm not really a stickler about it. Nor am I really a stickler for a huge amount on my f-list, but people ask for it and thus I provide. I can do super vanilla stuff all the way up to everything on my f-list, just really all depends on the idea! I don't need smut, I can do stuff without it, I can do stuff where it's the majority...a balance. It is, again, all up to the idea.

I NEED YOU TO NOT POST IN THIS AND PM ME INSTEAD.

Okay, this has already gotten too wordy. Onward to the actual stuff.

Things I Like Doing​
I generally do PMs, but maybe with the new alert system I could actually remember to respond to threads? PMs work tho.

Slice of Life

Sci-Fi

Fantasy

Modern

Mechs in literally any capacity. I love me some giant robots.

Because I know that I will be asked about it, yes, I am fine with Incest

I can do MxF and FxF.

I love writing about violence, melee, gunplay...you name it, I will obnoxiously write about it. I am a huge firearms nerd, so anything modern, sci-fi or otherwise will have some kind of something about that.

I enjoy Video Game fandoms, but the list is redonky kong so you'd be better off asking.

I also enjoy some anime, not a lot, some. If it's older, you might have me, if not then ehh, gamble. But you're welcome to ask me!

I have a ton of character pictures, but I do not require them from anyone. I just like doing it because I'm a visual person.

I can play canon characters, I don't like to most of the time because everyone loves slamming their OC's into and most of the time you guys have suckass OCs whose only actual character design is to fuck the pretty lady. I like to play canon characters when there is a reason for them to exist outside of being a hole.

I enjoy playing competent, badass women. Alternatively, I can easily play women who are not literally badass but badass in their own way. I am not the person you want to go to if you think there is going to be a delicate flower. Even docile characters can have some spine somewhere in their life,

Turbo-Cravings​
Warhammer 40k! Imperial Guard, Space Marines, Deathwatch, Sisters of Battle, Adeptus Arbities, Hive Gangs, Inquisition. You don't need to be a hardass stickler to lore, just know about 40k in a decent capacity. I can also do Chaos things, I have a few odds and ends, nothing super concrete but I'm flexible. Please note that if we're doing 40k, there is going to be a lot of conflicts somewhere, at some point in some capacity. Do not come at me thinking there won't be. I would prefer more plot than smut, but there very much can be smut.

Saeko Busujima from High School of the Dead. Manga was a wonderful trainwreck, but this crazy bitch was my jam. Love to play her, there will be killing of zombies and probably people.

Things I will Add Later​
Actual Content.

Back
Top Bottom