Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Naruto based request

smolusagi

Moon
Heyo so posting here because why not, while I have my other two posts in the non-binary thread, I figured I’d do one here tolfor the fun of it. What I request from you as the reader is that 1. You are able to provide at LEAST 3 paragraphs worth of a reply in third person, and 2. Can be patient with replies.

I’ve been watching naruto, currently on episode 120 in Shippuden and have a craving for rp! I’m available for most pairings though the only one I won’t do is involving tsunade unless you’re the one playing her. I am capable of playing as either male or female and I’m perfectly fine with MxM, FxF, and MxF pairings. My favorites in the show in order from greatest to least are as follows: Shikamaru, Neji, Kakashi, and Kiba. Yes I will be fine doubling up so we both get what we want lol and I AM okay with OcXCanon pairings so long as I am provided with a good bio of your oc, I hope to have a story foundation to the rp with smut added in where it would make sense, of course this being a more mature rp site I don’t care to fade to black, I like to write out the smut to gain more practice to be a good writer. If interested feel free to comment or message me, we can talk about plot and pairings. If you prefer to rp in a thread no problem we can make that work!! I am also hoping for long term partners to rp with~ hope to hear from y’all!!!

I am honestly just super craving a good story filled with amazing smut moments, may it be naughty public touching or something more.
I'd love to do OcXCanon or CanonXCanon, just hmu! Please note that i like long responses, 3-5 paragraphs? Also i apologize for my long hiatus!

Back
Top Bottom