Plots, Characters, Fandoms and Celebs! What more could you ask for?~ (FxF/FxFuta) New plot added 7/31!

Indeed, I have a fair variety to pick from! So please, look around after I go through a few points~.

What I am looking for: A semi-frequent poster, someone with decent grammar, someone who doesn't poof on me, someone willing to give ideas and feedback, and someone who is nice and likes to communicate. :)
What I am offering: A good writer, a frequent writer, someone who is quite kinky, someone who loves giving out new ideas, someone who wont vanish on you, and someone who is also quite nice!
Oh, and I like both smutty and plot-filled RPs, as well as short-term and long-term.

And finally before we get to the juicy parts...

---Setting/Themes---
Drama
Romance
Abuse
War
Modern
Sci-Fi
Smut focused
Plot focused
---Kinks---
Pet play
Incest
Oral
Face-sitting
Con
Dubcon
Noncon
Humiliation
Spanking
Double penetration
Lots of cum
Light bondage
Demons, Gods, Goddesses, and Monsters
Butts~
Boobs~

And much, much more!

(Oh and hard no's: Not much that I can think of other then bathroom stuff and anything underage.)

Oh and finally. I play over PMs, Threads, and even Discord if you can convince me.

~~~~~~PLOTS~~~~~~
Fast Burn ~~~ She was hired by an eccentric GT racer to maintain her cars privately, and while the pay was good, things quickly began to sour as the two toured the world. With her boss becoming more and more stressed and erratic with every loss and added pressure from work and family, will this mechanic be able to soothe her employer's heart before she goes over the deep end?

Too Good For Me ~~~ One was a punk and a rebel without a cause. A real tomboy who acted the part quite well, aside from being slightly insecure. And the other was the classic 'shy girl'. She never got into any trouble, or got much attention in the first place. So what happens when the punk sets her sights on this shy girl? Well, let's find out~.

Nothing but a bully ~~~ She was a bully, and her target could not do anything about it when the bully's mother was the principle. So day in and day out, she could do nothing but accept the increasingly cruel and sexual things her bully did to her.

Lonely ~~~ Recently divorced, a former housewife finds herself alone with no one to love, and very few friends to speak of. But either through a blind date set up by a friend, or a new neighbor moving in, the former housewife finds her luck changing in the oddest of ways as she meets the love of her life in a woman in her 20's.

What's a paycheck ~~~ One maid finds herself in an odd situation. Give her body to her employer for the night, and be rewarded with a rather large paycheck. But she soon finds out that such a deal is not always so clear-cut as her employer begins to demand more and more from her, pushing her to her breaking point.

Desperate ~~~ A massively wealthy CEO hires a new personal secretary, and soon after, she asks the intern for a special favor. A date. Not with her of course, but with her troublesome, rude daughter. The hope is that the daughter will finally have some sort of motivation to get her life together, and get her out of the house. And of course, the pay will be quite good.

Amateur ~~~ She is just an amateur thief, with very little experience but with big dreams. Just as well, she is quite obsessed with the city's supervillain and is often trying to impress her, much to that villain's annoyance.

To Coexist ~~~ In the future, a massive interstellar Ark is sent to colonize a nearby world. Being the first of it's kind, this is hailed as a massive achievement for the human race. But hope fades as all contact with the Ark is lost soon after it reaches it's destination. Many hundreds of years later, humanity finally reaches the star system where the Ark was supposed to be. They find it, and along with it, they find their devolved, tribalistic descendants. So it is up to these new explorers to piece together what happened, and to coexist with the natives, as hard as that might be.

Mercenaries and Missionaries ~~~ A missionary, along with the rest of her mission, is sent to a dangerous and unstable country to give aid and to spread their faith. But along the way, a shy, if not impressionable missionary starts to become fascinated with the rough and wild life of a mercenary hired to protect then. And just as well, that mercenary might have an eye for the shy missionary as well.
~~~~~~CHARACTERS~~~~~~
(Also keep in mind that I can play any character from these parings~.)
(Also NSFW images below.)

Desperate Intern
Manipulative CEO
Dumb Tourist
Ruthless Warlord
Exotic Pet
Cruel Punk
Modest Christian Girl

~Anime Junk~
A Cat Girl
The Devil
Alien Hybrid
A Helpful Mechanic
~~~~~~FANDOMS~~~~~~
Overwatch: (Any combination of Tracer, Mercy, Black Widow, and Pharah.)
Tomb Raider: (Lara Croft X Rich Businesswoman she is sold off to.)
Legend of Korra: (Korra gets lost in the spirit world, and to the whims of the spirits within.)
Warhammer 40K: (A sister of battle is dispatched to give support to a world quickly being devoured by daemons, but even this seasoned warrior cannot stop them.)
Life is Strange: (A lot of ideas for this one. Ranging from Max getting sucked into alternate timelines, to alternate timelines entering Max's world. Ask for more details!)
DC Universe: (Anything with Harley Quinn really <3. Although perhaps a Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn plot?)
Rainbow Six: Siege: (Really open-ended, I know. But I would love to figure out a plot for this!)

~Some Fandoms I don't have set plots for~
Bleach
Mass Effect
Black Lagoon
Fallout 4
NieR: Automata

~~~~~~CELEBRITIES~~~~~~
Rosario Dawson
Salma Hayek
Nicki Minaj
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Ariana Grande
Gemma Atkinson
Christina Hendricks
Felicity Jones
Carly Rae Jepsen

Last edited:
RETIRED PLOTS (for now~)

Love like a car crash ~~~ She should have known better then to ever give her a chance. Yet there was something primal in her, something that screamed to go for the bad-girl, and to take her back again and again after every time she struck her, or was caught with drugs, or anything else. No matter how abusive, insecure, and manipulative she was, her girlfriend would always crawl right back to her.

Taken ~~~ A woman is kidnapped and taken to a crazed, isolated cult in the middle of nowhere. But throughout her trials, a small spark of hope is found in another woman on the compound. And with effort and luck, the two may just escape yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom