Looking for long term public read RP's

Lumina

Meteorite
So I have several ideas for Rp's that i was hoping to find a partner(s) for, I will include both Long term and short term ideas in here.
Kinks i wont do at all - Scat, gorno, waterworks.

Succubus glory -1 or 2 people- Succubus exist, lurking into the darkness of the world, corrupting those whom live to close to this darkness. Nobody is safe from their power, they find men and drain them of all their power, changing them into women... then corrupting them further till they become Succubi as well.
Kinks i want - Incest, corruption, pregnancy? If you want anything else please ask.

Breeders Pride -2 or 3 people- In a world where their are no bounds in terms of sex and the ability to breed with animals has become possible, creating Beastkin. Human like animals that can breed with both animal's of their kind and humans, breeders exist and compete to create the best Beastkin.
Kinks i want - Beastiality, Pregnancy, Bukkake, Master/slave, Kidnapping, incest.

Monstergirl RP? -4 to 5- I am considering doing a pathfinder game set in the realm of MGU if your interested hit me up.

Right now thats all i have for now will add and remove as they get claimed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom