Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a submissive female!

Utopia

Dust
Hey everyone! I've recently come back from a unexpected hiatus and have found the urge to start writing again. As such, I'd like to start off slowly before picking up some traction. At the moment, I'm interested in a single plot I have in mind and I'm searching for a good partner to try this out with. As the title says, I am looking for a submissive character for a FxF. That being said, I hate Mary-sue characters or wimpy characters. Yes, while she will be submissive to my character, I'd like her to have at least some spunk and personality if at all possible. It just makes things much more fun and interesting, at least in my eyes.

Plot idea: For the plot I had a hatchling of an idea in mind. I wanted to focus this around music and the entertainment industry. None of our characters would have to be actual celebrities, in fact, I'd be more comfortable if we created characters from scratch. It'd give us more room to grow and have fun with them. I was juggling with the thought of having both our character have history between them. Perhaps at one time, My Character might have mentored Your Character when she was just entering the chaotic world of this industry. My Character would have been born, raised and groomed to be a Idol while yours might have just dreamt of making it big one day and due to dumb luck, she got an "internship" in a famously renown Idol Company.

Anyway, My Character would have been in charge of showing her the ups and downs of the industry and provided her with an inside look at the life of a celebrity. Feelings could have developed between them but due to the fact that she wanted to keep things as professional as she could and she didn't want to overshadow Your Character's ability to shine, My Character would have shot down any illusions of a relationship. She would have wanted what was best for Your Character and Your Character would have understood, nevertheless, hope's would have been crushed and feelings would have been shoved into the back burner, never to be looked upon again.

A handful of years pass and Your Character hits a particular hard patch in her career. She doesn't know what she can do to get over it or IF she can get past it so her manager reaches out desperately for help from the only person she could imagine might be able to assist. My Character is brought back into the picture, taking a break from her life as one of the Greats in the music and entertainment industry. Seeing Your Character in such a slump upsets her and My Character sets out to help Your Character in any way she can. Even if they have to start out again from the basics, and that means the possibility of opening up the can of worms that is their still present emotions for one another.

-That's basically it, not too complicated but I feel like it would be something fun to try out. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Also, I'd much rather carry the rp over through PMS.

-A few rules I have is that I'd like the minimum length for posts to at the very least, be a paragraph to two paragraphs long. Mistakes are fine here and there but please have a basic grasp on punctuation and grammar.

-I'm looking for a partner who'd be able to post frequently, once a day at least. I know life gets busy and I'm not a stranger to being pulled away to handle things, but please don't just dump the rp. Let me know if you'll be gone for some days, I'll endeavor to do the same.

-Again, while I'm looking for a Submissive partner, please don't cast your girl as a Mary-Sue. I hate those with a passion. Just her a back-bone, give her attitude and fire. Anything that'll make it all the more fun to create a story with.

Back
Top Bottom