Smut and Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Crystal Valley, Kentucky, home of the Crystal Valley High School Wolfpack. A small single A school in the hills of Eastern Kentucky, their football team is a state power house but there Girl’s basketball team is a highly ranked team full of talent... and smutty drama

# 24, Sydney Coleman... is a 5’11 senior wing, the star of the program with a full ride to Tennessee next year.

# 55, Bella Daniels... is a 6’2 senior center, the power house who should lead the state in rebounds. Getting officers from some NAIA schools.

# 3, Riley Reed... is a 5’6 junior point guard, also a division one talent who is getting offers from major conference teams. She is as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey handling the ball with pin point passing.

# 31, Kennedy Hamilton... is a 6’0 sophomore forward and might be the best athlete on the team. Easily going to lead the state in block shots, her offense is the only thing keeping her from a division one scholarship.

# 15, Whitney West... is a 5’10 sophomore swing forward who is deadly from behind the arch, but she is the best on the ball defender.

I am looking for a lot out of this roleplay. First off, these sub plots...

• One is being pursued by a teacher
  • One is trying to fuck her coach
  • One is in love with her step brother
  • One is in that perfect high school couple
  • One is a party girl who dates the worst guys

*** ELEMENTS/KINKS

I am not looking for a master/slave relationship; please turn away if that is what you are expecting. These are strong willed young ladies who will be sexual but also tender, sweet, feisty and emotional. They will do and try wild things that maybe not everyone would try but that is the beauty of fantasy. I want their opposites to be the same way. Show true human nature within this play for me please, not out of control sexual rage. I want there to be a story and smut. Have fun and if there are any kinks you wish to try, approach the girls within the roleplay as if you was really approaching a lady in real life. Also, I do not want to play any girl in a centralized role. I’m looking to play all five at once.

If you have an idea which you want to build these characters as a central focus, we certainly can. I’m open to fantasy, science fiction, superheroines, and countless other themes.

Message me with ideas, looking for about a paragraph per each girl on every post and limits are few are far in between. Must be wanting to develop a story though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom